My account is locked

Status
alrighty then :)

with them miners out I hoffed right after I came on I can't say I don't like the idea behind this MA :D

to bad for those that are banned and don't deserve it.. for those that do.. haha LMAO :p

Maybe MA should lock ALL accounts until this is sorted, and let everyone feel it.......

Maybe MA should lock ALL accounts until this is sorted, and let everyone feel it.......

maybe not, the most silly idea i ever heard... :mad: *bitchslap*

True. Its funy for some players who havnt been locked..

Well I have done NO WRONG just like all the people that can log atm....

Still NO WORD from MA, we must be all imbicils in their eyes.

Just a qwik theory on that all trades are final dealie..

Would anyone put it past Ma to enforce it and say reimburse the people whos things were bought by this person(s) with only tt value as has been done before regarding other mishaps with the system?

I am not a huge uber fan atm but that would suck hugely if Star were to only get reimbursed tt value of that chronicle at the end of all this. Or others on high end sales from all this for that matter.

* BEWARE OF ANGRY MAGS *

(Sucks to have account locked, but guess MA will tell you all why pretty soon)

Seriously, that's your solution? If I can't get it no one can? If I have withdrawal symptoms everyone should?

Always look on the bright side, now you have time to do women stuff. Make dinner, laundry, dishes, ...

*RUNS FOR THE HILLS*

On topic: Unfortunate but understandable measurements most likely. I don't know if I missed it, but it would be professional if MA at least made a public statement so everyone knows for a fact what's going on...

I just got reply on all my questions about whats going:

Hello,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused, but this is Mindark’s Standard Operating Procedure when it comes to situations that require multiple account lockdowns. In order to create a “snapshot” of the situation, and to have a concrete point of reference for the ongoing investigation, all associated accounts are temporarily locked. This is done in order to maintain account security and integrity of the Real Cash Economy system as a whole. During the course of the investigation locked accounts will be unlocked once they are cleared of any “foul play”.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

So those of us who have not been locked should be punished because...? :rolleyes:

I am sorry for those that have fallen victim (innocently) to this "problem/exploit/whatever you want to call it" and I hope MA can get it cleared up very soon, but I see no reason that everyone should have to "feel it".

Cheers :beerchug:

yeah but i have seen you play with them lots:wtg:

So those of us who have not been locked should be punished because...? :rolleyes:

I am sorry for those that have fallen victim (innocently) to this "problem/exploit/whatever you want to call it" and I hope MA can get it cleared up very soon, but I see no reason that everyone should have to "feel it".

Why am I punished, so maybe it would be a good idea during investigations that all are locked :)

Why am I punished?

I don't know, and I am sorry that you have been punished when you have done nothing wrong. It still does not mean everyone esle should suffer the same.

Apparently all the accounts that were somehow involved were locked, even if the accounts belong to innocent victims of whatever it is that is being investigated. It makes sense to lock those those accounts, and not lock out the entire game.

I really hope things get cleared up for you, and the others, quickly and your accounts un-locked.

not to raise hell or anything but someone just told me that there is an unusual skill selling(moslty crafting) activity in EU and among the names mentioned were Lady Nadie Hawk and our own Ben Cobra. I saw Ben in chat yesterday when all locked accounts went there, so that bit of info got me worried - can anyone with live account login and check?

I hope for all the innocents involved that this problem will be sorted out soon.

My mind went wondering, and got this silly idea... (tin foil hat mode on ;)):
Could someone harass MA using fraudulent trades to get as many people locked as possible? I assume MA must investigate any fraudulent trades, because of deals they have with banks, justice systems, financial authorities, etc. People could use these manditory investigations against MA, kind of like a creative Ddos attack :eek:.

They WILL lose some players now.. Just question how many.. MA lost some rep in my eyes.. :rolleyes:

THIS VU IS THE MOST BUGGED VU

since i play PE/EU

- ava lock bug
- make up mask bug(only info icon shows)
- make up tool bug
- stackable item bug
- hit bug on mobs (reaction time)
- im sure it have more

They WILL lose some players now.. Just question how many.. MA lost some rep in my eyes.. :rolleyes:

I dont think it will make MA loose players, and if they will loose players, it will most likely be newbies who just got into game, and they are prooly not locked in this matter.

So, i doubt anyone will leave.

I think it is a good thing that MA caught on quickly (as it seems) and locked everything down that had anything to do with it. It is unfortunate that many innocents have to wait out the investigation, but I think it was the only way for MA to clamp down on the problem as fast as possible. Since we don't know officially what exactly happened, we can't really judge the measures that MA took.

I say, +rep to MA for catching it so quickly. Now lets hope they resolve it just as quickly. If I am not mistaken, it has not even been 24 hours since the locks started. Give MA a chance to sort it out.

Just stirring some shit here JackFree.
I am so extremely mad that this happened to me,
all I did was put some skills on auction and it seems it was the wrong place at the wrong time......

In less than 36 hours I be leaving home again and had planned so many things to finalise in EU today as both me and Jacko (Husband) are going to greener pastures.
Once at sea I have no opportunity to log into EU for 6 weeks.
My day in Australia is almost gone and I still cannot log.
So yeah verry dissapointed with it all.......
Very dissapointed with MA how they inform (NOT) their clients of things like this.
I have a lot of $ in EU over the 3 years I have played, all deposited and I am not talking a few thousand). So yeah it does get scary when this happens and not knowing when one can log again.

So yeah sarcasm is pretty high atm.

all I did was put some skills on auction and it seems it was the wrong place at the wrong time......

In less than 36 hours I be leaving home again and had planned so many things to finalise in EU today as both me and Jacko (Husband) are going to greener pastures.
Very dissapointed with MA how they inform (NOT) their clients of things like this.
I have a lot of $ in EU over the 3 years I have played, all deposited and I am not talking a few thousand). So yeah it does get scary when this happens and not knowing when one can log again.

I still dont find it fair to lock all just becouse of this :mad:

Is the Massive account lock affecting the price of A10X Amps or is that just a reaction to a new state of the market after the recent VU?

Dex :cool:

Im one of those Lucked, but I understand the situation.

I found this seaching on that link posted about auction101 bug. How the solve that situation.
And look what they just sayd about reaction in this kind of situation.

That could be an answer why they dont place anything on CL.

If they do they creat more confusion... ok let see the link

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/563333-post261.html

mczimi

I am locked out as well....
I did do a whitdrawal yesterday and notfied support of that... no reply to my support case, just locked out.

I really want to get in because I will be travelling and at sea again......

Mags
Hi mags,

Sry you ended up in this shit too.

I saw you had some big rifle skills for sale with a high markup - and today when i checked they were gone. (We all know that there has been a hard manipulation to rifle skills) So if a ccfraud or bug exploiter bourght your skill I think MA will do a track back from the seller to the buyer and maybe even longer back.

To stop the illegal peds in EU they have to stop all further transaction so the can reverse the transactions.

My guess is that you will get your esi's back and the money you got for them will be witdrawn from your account.

This is almost the same that happens in the stock marked. If there are a false transaction your shares are withdrawn and you get your money back.

Well - gl to all that has been locked without doing anything wrong - and to those that has dome some illegal - come to pvp and get your punishment.

Your anger is understandable, and I truly hope it gets fixed quickly. There is nothing worse than being in the wrong place at the wrong time like this.

I wish you all the best, may your pastures always be green. :)

It depends on how MA handles it during the investigation and after it is completed.

If the choose to give us the mushroom treatment ( keep us in the dark and feed us lots of shit) ppl will loose (more) trust in MA and they will leave.
If they keep us informed, during the investigation and let us know the final outcome, then ppl will have a better understanding as to why MA is doing/ did to resolve the conflict, not that everyone will agree with how it was handled, that will never happen, but most will be happy with at least knowing how it was handled and that some steps were taken to right any wrongs and some measures were put in place to prevent them in the future.

i've sold stuff in auc (no skills. just stackables) and am not locked.

gl to all who are.

regarding MA: while it sucks for the real innocent folks i must say it is very straight from MA tolock anyone who might be involved into something strange. that's good for every customer in the end. doubt EU will loose players, my confidence into the game just rose, since MA acts (zzz yea now they just need to improve acting on problems the players have,not only the ones MA has...)

anyways gl everyone

Just because you haven't done anything wrong doesn't mean that you are innocent. You are not an imbicil in MA's eyes, you are a customer. They want you to be able to play. But, FIRST priority is ALWAYS the cash economy. This policy (locking ASAP) protects our money. They locked you because you are important to them.

In most players eyes, they have done the appropriate thing. I have spoken with a few friends, and they all agree that locking people up is best in these sorta situations.

The real issue is how other businesses look at this situation. I don't think any business would feel comfortable working with Mindark if the cash aspect of the economy is not secure. If these businesses see that Mindark took prompt and desicive actions to limit the financial liability caused by this, I'm sure they will come away seeing that Mindark is very good at fixing these situations.

Something that people don't always understand, or realize, is the amount of cash flowing through the system. There are MILLIONS of dollars exchanging hands (and TT's) every day. Stop and think about that. MILLIONS. Your account may only be worth a couple hundred dollars, or a couple thousand, or it may be worth nothing. But, because MILLIONS of dollars go through the system daily, people are ALWAYS trying to hack the system, or find an exploit. I can only imgaine the amount of exploit/hack attempts they receive. When one is found to have 'broken' through, they promptly stop it.

Some people would like to think it's Mindark's fault. But, maybe this issue was caused by the payment provider. Maybe some hacker wanna be at the payment provider plays EU. Maybe they saw a way to change things around a bit, and decided to go full boat on it, and gain an ass load of ped.

Whatever happened, I'm sure Mindark is handling the situation properly.

~Red

Aside from the innocents hurting because of the wrongdoing of prolly nothing more then one 'player'. And aside from any speculation.

One thing is clear here:
As soon as the shit is hitting the fan. (which is obviously happening). MA does take action and investigates. And the sooner they lock the players that are sadly enough part of it, the sooner they are able to fix things and unlock the innocents.
Imho its best for all of us that they don't take any risks on any fraudulant peds. How bad would it have been if they didn't do anything? And things had gotten (more) out of hand. It's just a pain that people suffer for the good of the whole EU.

GL to all everyone that is locked now :(. will be crossing my fingers for a fast solution for you all.

Status
Back