My account is locked

Status
Care to share with those of us who can not log on now?

5 x Basic Pattern Shirt BP's all 0.01 QR:

4 @ +30001.00 ped SB & BO

1 @ +44001.00 ped SB & BO

Week Auction History: +12858.95

Day Auction History: +18000.97

All added by the same person

Woot! Freeeeedom!!!!! lol Unlocked.

As somone wrote earlier he got too much peds for a deposit and didnt report it at once. *bad bad bad* xD

Now it seems to me someone got way too much peds for a single deposit and messed around with those peds.

So, anyone involved needs to be locked to save the world, ahem, universe, as all these transactions are invalid.

And the bad man will hopefully get punished.

Just an idea for the popcorn eaters, as MA will probably never make any statement.

5 x Basic Pattern Shirt BP's all 0.01 QR:

4 @ +30001.00 ped SB & BO

1 @ +44001.00 ped SB & BO

Week Auction History: +12858.95

Day Auction History: +18000.97

All added by the same person

People do this to exchange peds. Since years.

Woot! Freeeeedom!!!!! lol Unlocked.

????

PLS Star some more info would be nice.

What did they write u back? have u got ur item?

can u give us some details?

ty,
mczimi

My apologies then as never seen it done quite like this in over 2 years playing

Well,

MA did the correct thing for this crisis. They have no time to send even an automated formated email for appologize now. They need to put all effort on the investigation.

If the cause of all those locks is the problem with PayNova, damn yea, its one of the most dangerous thing who hapened in PE since the start.
Not because some ppl get upset and say "i will leave", but because it can crach truely our economie. I must say we are very very very lucky that MA had this quick reaction.
As all noticed, yesterday nigh loots was more big than usual in frequency and i think its because there were a major injection of peds via this fraud, it disbalanced the system.

I repeat, we must say thank u MA for this very quick reaction.
If some locked ppl have done nothing against EULA, they have nothing to fear. All the rest will burn in hell forever, ever, ever.

And if the bug is because someone at MA did bad his work , well, someone will get fired soon :D

Last edited:
Why should we say thank you for them maintaining the integrity of their own platform, and complete lack of communication.

In my mind this shows a total lack of respect by MA for the player base.

They have the capability to post a general email, about an ongoing investigation and are sorry that a number of people were locked. Did they do it?:mad:

People need to get off of the great god MA bandwaggon - this is a company providing a service with an appalling sense of customer relations.

Why should we say thank you for them maintaining the integrity of their own platform, and complete lack of communication.

In my mind this shows a total lack of respect by MA for the player base.

They have the capability to post a general email, about an ongoing investigation and are sorry that a number of people were locked. Did they do it?:mad:

People need to get off of the great god MA bandwaggon - this is a company providing a service with an appalling sense of customer relations.

Try to understand. Its over individuality. This problem was BIG. The time of reaction needed to be QUICK. Time for appologize will come later, i think.
But such problems can Crash EU for real. Just understand that.

Firstly what has any of this got to do with the topic? Secondly she in fact answered your question with a 'mind your own business', perfectly reasonable given the question you asked.

At least my off topic post was like 3 lines, her's was a Homerian Epic.

On topic - The list of people banned have 2 things in common, they are either world renowned resellers or people who happened to have sold a lot of stuff on auction lately with high buyouts. Its pretty clear what happened here, somebody with lots of ill gotten peds bought lots of stuff. MA locked everyone on both sides of the transactions to sort things out. Whats really interesting in this case is that so many people are involved, we will likely know the outcome, unlike the cases of HunterZ and the other botters who were locked.

So, those who have been unlocked.. Were your sales reversed?

:scratch2: Appolgy from MA :yay:

I seriously doubt we will even get an explanantion !

:scratch2: Appolgy from MA :yay:

I seriously doubt we will even get an explanantion !

Agreed. A socmate was locked recently for a similar thing.. bought some items that it turns out were scammed. Not only did he not get an apology he basically got 'Its your responsibility not to buy from scammers! Next time you could be permalocked!'.

:scratch2: HTF is he supposed to know the history of an item he buys?

Agreed. A socmate was locked recently for a similar thing.. bought some items that it turns out were scammed. Not only did he not get an apology he basically got 'Its your responsibility not to buy from scammers! Next time you could be permalocked!'.

:scratch2: HTF is he supposed to know the history of an item he buys?

exactly.....the whole system needs a rework....

*starts picketing*

<<< unlocked

btw i read this in my support case file as an apologize :

27 May 2008 Entropia-Support:
Dear Participant,

Your account has been unlocked again. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

I think the worst part is indeed how they treat their "customers". The time where you could get a personal answer from support is long long ago.

Nowadays it seems only "copy & paste" answers is what you get if a certain keyword is somewhere in the case you sent. I always feel like support doesn't even read anything anymore. That's just like closing cases without answering them. Same sh*t. Sure doesn't improve my attitude towards MindArk...

re : bitching about the locking of accounts.
Imagine if someone hacked your account for your peds - you'd want MA locking down everyone along the money train to find out where your peds are, right ?

Same situation - there were probably far too many people to send out a personal email apologizing for taking away your virtual world for those few precious hours.

Looks like everyone's getting unlocked now anyway - :yay: -

I'm sure all the parties who are locked and subsequently unlocked will get a copy / paste apology from Mindark - it's dynamic.

Welcome back to EU either way :)

STILL LOCKED *ok ill probably get unlocked soon too but i had to say it i feel better*

So were transactions reversed?

Its kind of sad if not.. It means the resellers of overpriced items made a ton of profit because someone bought their stuff at the silly prices they asked.

Then the items probably fell into the black hole of a permalocked account never to be seen again. So an adj fap out of circulation.. a strikehammer.. a set of non-L jag.. some chronicle parts. Stuff a lot of people would really want. Not to mention the sales history now being screwed on all these items since the sellers of high priced items always just add 10% to the last sale to make the 'correct' price.

Im UNlocked! :yay::yay:

Selling Jungle 80k, anyone ? Hello ? Please ? :confused:

Reactions: dj.
Update: my friends account has been unlocked and a bp sold and the peds are on her card for those that are curious about transactions :)

So were transactions reversed?

Its kind of sad if not.. It means the resellers of overpriced items made a ton of profit because someone bought their stuff at the silly prices they asked.

Then the items probably fell into the black hole of a permalocked account never to be seen again. So an adj fap out of circulation.. a strikehammer.. a set of non-L jag.. some chronicle parts. Stuff a lot of people would really want. Not to mention the sales history now being screwed on all these items since the sellers of high priced items always just add 10% to the last sale to make the 'correct' price.

IMO MA should put those items on auction, 7 days, no BO, SB = 0.

finaly i am unlocked :)

Dear Participant,

Your account was locked due to an exploit investigation. Your account has now been unlocked again. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

---------------

with apologize ;)

and unlocked as expected :yay:

and of course its normal to have lost a claim without compensation after lock. its just normal . Ma principle as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Back