My Ava is best known for ?

Spoken like a rockstar!

For being in ROCK STARS and being a notorious & relentless player killah .Oh and for being famous :smoke:

WE SHALL RIDE UNDER A BLACK FLAG AND CALL ANY WHERE WE GO OUR'S!

"THE MAIN MAN FORCE MAJEURE KING OF THE STREETS, TERROR OF THE GANGS, FANTASY OF THE WOMEN, THE LIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE".

PROUD MEMBER ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Not much :laugh:

Zychion Battle Series I guess lol. Or maybe Posty's best friend? :laugh:
Yep, and ive always liked your avatar pic holding the plasma.

Getting banned from PCF :)
Next Island Advocate

Being a Zombie :scratch2:
Often glum, but frequent poster. Can be silly.

Being small and shiny.
cool name

Hmmmmm. I have no idea.
A soc leader

For delusional vamp fantasies

(posted in the wrong thread the first time... so maybe being a bit blonde too )
ahr dj who is obsessed with being a vampire, likes helping out new players

No clue and not really worried about it.
"Good ol Boy" purely from the avatar pic.

You ain't famous mate. Famous is where people talk about you, not when you talk about yourself.
Disco Disco

Ass kisser, friend with anyone you can make advantage off.

Tomkat
Spontaneous buyer and seller. (I think it was him that i was in team with once and said he was sick on the toilet, but still hunting)

for being Mrs Fish's husband
A decent fellow.

What do I think I am known for?
Posting too much.
Being an advocate for the new planets and the future of the game.
Being affiliated with EP

a fun thread to read :)

narfi

Beeing able to wank and play entropia at the SAME TIME.
Like a true geek.

j.k, I wouldnt have a clue, specially since ive been a inactive twat for the last months.,

For always picking up poo and regreting it :D

trance make up --- oxford deer mall shop 4

That's pretty cool Narfi... it's always interesting to see how other people see you.

I see you as fair, nice, not a shit stirrer, and a good friend to those he considers friends.

:)

What do I think I am known for?
Posting too much.
Being an advocate for the new planets and the future of the game.
Being affiliated with EP

a fun thread to read :)

narfi

I posted in the other one too. I guess the only thing I might be known for is Tin can sqishing :dunno:

I have no clue :)
I used to heal and drop freebies at Phoenix, back when that was one of the places to sweat. And keept roaming the nooblig areas for years.

In my case i sometimes bump into people asking "do you remember me from oil rig?".

Used to be a pk'er / hanging around in oil rig in the area from 2004 - 2007 daily. Been a member of various higher skilled PVP soc's back then too ;-).

Through time i gathered together some good equipment, and had a blast untill Auto target & L guns came along. Which was the time i sold out everything... Returned later for more social & occasional hunting experience... Never been at the oil rig again... Last time i was at the oil rig was with all my skills and Uber gear :p and not planning on going there either... Maybe when PVP gets more skill based and not only auto target & gear oriented :D

Im sure alot of people seems to remember me more easily as i had possesion of a full set of Vain (M) (missing only eon gloves) for a longer period of time. which was a very rare sight. Very beautifull armor... Loved it the most before avatar & armor was upgraded. When it was Pure White & Red style :cool:

Dying repeatedly in the Twin Peaks ring.

pointing out estate bugs, and studying how estates work...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...is-NOT-FIXED-YET...&highlight=estate+terminal

sometimes pointing them out too much...

even was doing this pre vu 10...
annoying+omegaton+bug.JPG

obug3.JPG

obug2.JPG

obug.JPG

Last edited:
Low-Key

Ummmm well lets see. D-Low is very much the Gentlemen at all times. :smirk:
Oh and :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

But still a Gentlemen :cool:

- hunting and mining successfully way above my ligue
- skilling items nonstop and showing no fatigue
- famous for beeing a good if not great and helpful mentor
- beeig FOMAs orebuyer and of cause its biggest spender
- beeing cofounder and coleader of a respected society
- hunting mob with an unsurpassable weapons variety
- i raised TEAM DACH, striking fear into my opponents in WoF
- what did Parlog do last night? - ...of course he HoFed!
- shittalking, mindfarting and smartassing on several forums
- but never ever pulling the third legs of the Boorums
- i fill the "what floats your musical boat"-threat with the best music
- and i got more of what women want than every shoe boutique
- always positive about the future i am barely some kind of moaner
- cause my styles are more twisted than a bent cobra boner
- sometimes the biggest wimp sometimes the biggest pimp
- and finally bragging with all of that without going out on a limb!

now ya know:cool:

Last edited:
Beeing able to wank and play entropia at the SAME TIME.
Like a true geek.

j.k, I wouldnt have a clue, specially since ive been a inactive twat for the last months.,

BWahahahaa Made me crack up Cyco haha x)

Definitely i would hope i left the legacy of being a crazy TANGO snipa that loves PK PK ITAMZZZZZZZ

and for saying: I R TROUT alot :)

Talking dirty in soc. chat :laugh:

Dont know, maybe for never beeing able to make up mind mind if a want to play this game or not, but this time i think i wont leave :laugh:
In ~3 weeks its 7 years since i set my foot in this universe for the first time ^^

My ava is best known for annoying stupid people.

Do you feel frustrated right now? :laugh:

my av is best known for............:scratch2: i don't know............ T_T

last time I heard something about my avatar was that it made the others in the team recive no loots :laugh:

AKA always broke :mad:

greetings,

bigdeal

maybe my ava is most known for not being known :laugh:

how would i know what others think of me :scratch2:

I used to be one of MindArks OMG CHOSEN ONES !!!111

The Blind Sniper: Be Afraid.. Be VERY AFraid!

Okay Now while Daisy Coldfinger is in the Rockstars and is a PK'er.and other Ava's are known for being PK'ers.. I will state this about PVP zones.. They're deadly.. Because not only can you get killed by other players.. If you're in a team.. you can get killed by what is called 'friendly fire'.

Now I will state this about myself.. and when I've been on Omega Dan Prime's Talkshows, (on AHR), and he's introduced me.. He always has told folks.. tha I AM legally blind..(No joke here folks. in RL I am truly legally blind!) Now then He always tell folks that if they ever go into a PVP zone with me.. to always either stay BEHIND ME or either to my Right or Left so that I don't intersect my line of fire with their body.. Many a time I Issue that warming to any (And all) Players who hunt with me in either a lootable or non-lootable PVP zone whether they are newcomer or experienced player.. To PLEASE Stay behind me or on either side of me.

I had a number of close calls of doing that.. People ignoring my warnings.. and nearly getting shot.. so a lot of times, I've dodged that Burden of being an 'accidental PK'er'. until April 2010.. When someone on Rocktropia (A fello former socmate of mine) didn't head my warning.. the result? Well He ended up losing his toxin shot, and I accidentally got his loot..

Now do I feel bad about shooting a GOOD friend and Asocmate.. I am... So folks.. When you want me to go hunting with you..Remember this.. I AM legally Blind... I have somewhat good peripheral vision, but with a scope on.. I Can not see you if you run into my line of fire... So like I said..

Be Afraid.. Be VERY Afraid... Else if you want to stay alive.. Keep out of the line of fire of...

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper!

Back