Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Erkle dilly Dillyston
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I got attacked by Legionaires -.-

Anyone know how to revive it? :confused:

EDIT:
Its has since been repaired, the tool (which I forgot the name of) is on auction under Tools > Misc tools

Last edited:
Damage to and from Vehicle
The vehicle will deteriorate when taking damage from attacking creatures, avatars attacking with weapons and Mindforce, and other vehicles attacking with mounted weapons.
As a subset to deterioration the vehicle is affected by its Structural Integrity (SI). The SI for a vehicle will be reduced by the same type of attacks as when deterioration occur.
When the SI has reached critical limit, passengers are automatically removed from the vehicle, which cannot be used until the SI has been increased again.
The vehicle absorbs hit points inflicted on avatars from creatures or from area damage. However, with a regular direct hit weapon, the avatar takes the damage if targeted directly, while the vehicle absorbs the damage if it was targeted.
How to:
Increase the SI of the vehicle by stepping out of the vehicle and using the Structural Integrity Toolkit on the vehicle.

Aha! Where do I get a structural integrity tool kit? :eek:

so many people anxious for a vehicle and you already managed to destroy yours.
epic.

HAHAHAHAhA @ CHAT :DDD : "ive tryed fapping it" LOLOL :D:D:D:D

sorry, made me laugh realy hard lmao rofl lol

You'r car is a(L) one, your sure the Itegrity Structure thingy will help?

These handout cars is just teasers IMO. Now when you got the taste for it you have to wait untill the full Vehicle system is online and you can buy a crafted/looted (UL) car.

The fact that you broke your 17 PED TT car in just a few minutes tells a bit of the future cost to own a vehicle

I didn't choose to blow my Vehicle up, Legionnaires and an awkward hill preventing me from driving off made that choice for me. -.-

The TT is at 16.83 ped, with 40 ped of oil in the tank.

And now I have to wait to repair my Vehicle with an item which hasn't been discovered yet? :scratch2:

I didn't choose to blow my Vehicle up, Legionnaires and an awkward hill preventing me from driving off made that choice for me. -.-

And now I have to wait to repair my Vehicle with an item which hasn't been discovered yet? :scratch2:

But still, for me its realy intresting that you can repair L item, hmm..
I know its not at 3% condition which is minimum, but still strange that its totaly broken and u cant use it.... meybe they should not be with L, meybe AL (Almoght Limited :D )

Didn´t it say somewhere in the release notes that there were special terminals to get them back? Have you checked storage?

Commissioning a Vehicle
All vehicles have to be commissioned before they can be spawned.
The commissioning feature is planned to be developed further in the future, including designing vehicles by attaching various parts.
How to:
Commission a vehicle by using a Vehicle Commissioning Terminal. Such terminals can be found in selected cities, villages and outposts.

Is this coming later or is the terminal already there!?

"I tried fapping it" - That was genius. :laugh:

But still, for me its realy intresting that you can repair L item, hmm..
I know its not at 3% condition which is minimum, but still strange that its totaly broken and u cant use it.... meybe they should not be with L, meybe AL (Almoght Limited )
HMMMM... Wonder if this little repair tool for the cars can repair other L stuff that has item description saying it's not L like the Personal Storage Terminals?

I think that when you get hit, the vehicle both deteriorates and has its SI reduced.
You can repair the SI, but not the deterioration (as it's L).
So if you keep getting hit, eventually you won't be able to repair it at all.

Presumably you can pick it up, even if you can't drive it? (And thereby retrieve the Oil).(Forget that - it's supposed to go back into your Storage after 10 minutes isn't it?)

Last edited:
HMMMM... Wonder if this little repair tool for the cars can repair other L stuff that has item description saying it's not L like the Personal Storage Terminals?

The way i understand it, the tt value is unaffected by increasing the structural integrity so it's a no.

The system does make sense though, otherwise you had little chance to take out a vehicle in PvP.

Update: My car just miraculously repaired its self :confused: :wtg:

better start crafting

Why didn't you just get out and let the Legionaire's kill you :scratch2:

its kinda funny we are all in the future with lasers, AI, teleporters, ect, but we still use OIL for mechanical transportation "space travel, cars... makes me think at some point we are all more or less scured.

wheres my fucking goddamn flux-capacitor already... antimatter injectors anyone? come on! warp 9.9999999.. ... 10! ... wait "10" "UhOh" "whoops" "SCOTTY!!!!!!!" *boom*

The End.

Ok busted ass cars all over the place...
Calypso is going to look like the South Bronx soon ;);)

Ok busted ass cars all over the place...
Calypso is going to look like the South Bronx soon
Not much different the the busted up spaceships all over the place that were here before the cars. At least the cars go back to owner's inventory after 10 minutes. Omegatech still has huge messes at Billy's and elsewhere.

Congrats! You're the first colonist to drive the (L) out of your car!

I got attacked by Legionaires -.-

Anyone know how to revive it? :confused:

The repair item is available !

The repair item is available !

check auction/tools/misc

cheers
Naomi

Thread title said:
My car blew up

Yeah happens to me all the time as well...

Oh, you mean in-game?

I think I've spotted a victim of your car bombing a.k.a explosion lol

Back