My Car blew up

I didn't have time, Legionnaires hit hard :silly2:

You wanna tell me that legionaires did 17 PED damage BEFORE you pulled yourself together and get out of vehicle to be slaughtered :scratch2: And thats what? minute orso?

Man, that just doesnt sound right. I wont be getting a vehicle before MA rebalances this somehow :mad:

I.

You wanna tell me that legionaires did 17 PED damage BEFORE you pulled yourself together and get out of vehicle to be slaughtered :scratch2: And thats what? minute orso?

It did 300 points of damage to the Structural Integrity (SI) of the car. The TT Value was decremented, but not by the total amount in one attack. SI can be repaired, TT can't. Neconus took my ride down to 16.8x PED TT when it explodified.

If you are attacked by overwhelming odds in the field, jump out and pick up your ride. It's safe in your pocket.

Man, that just doesnt sound right. I wont be getting a vehicle before MA rebalances this somehow :mad:

I.

Not 17 PED damage worth of decay, more like 300 points of damage to the car's integrity. They're different things.

EDIT: Nija'd by AlphaGeek... :ninja:

Thou shalt call it Christine!
Forget laughing at I tried fapping it this is more ingenious :laugh:. I remember that car MA shud bring this model into EU :D. Now I have to watch my back to see if this car is lurking by tryna kill me :wtg:.

It did 300 points of damage to the Structural Integrity (SI) of the car. The TT Value was decremented, but not by the total amount in one attack. SI can be repaired, TT can't. Neconus took my ride down to 16.8x PED TT when it explodified.

If you are attacked by overwhelming odds in the field, jump out and pick up your ride. It's safe in your pocket.

Yes, the best advice that can be given in this case is stay the hell away from packs of small mobs.

LOL !

btw. The book is much better than the movie.

That's the case with almost every King book. I do make an exception for The Green Mile though.

Anyway, an RK5 will make a car all better unless the TT is all the way down.

Yes, the best advice that can be given in this case is stay the hell away from packs of small mobs.

And stay the hell away from high level Equus! :eek:

rule of thumb: Don't off road. Stay on the roads. That should keep you away from lots of mobs most of the time. Might be a bit of a rough ride in Zychion though.

hey

i can repair ur car

Not 17 PED damage worth of decay, more like 300 points of damage to the car's integrity. They're different things.

EDIT: Nija'd by AlphaGeek... :ninja:

Oh i see.

And 300 points of integrity iiiiiis? How much?

I.

Hard to tell right now. I wasn't able to do any controlled experiment on it, just got swarmed by some neconus when I got stuck. I *think* an SI point = 1 HP, but again hard to prove as the damage numbers were rolling like a Vegas slot machine. LOL

Does anyone know what the original "Structural Integrity Toolkit" looked like?
I find it interesting it was from the TT terminal and not crafted. Was it the RK-0 or renamed to the RK-0? Or was it an entirely unique tool?

Did it not use welding wire?

Does anyone know what the original "Structural Integrity Toolkit" looked like?
I find it interesting it was from the TT terminal and not crafted. Was it the RK-0 or renamed to the RK-0? Or was it an entirely unique tool?

Did it not use welding wire?
The first tools for repairing Structural Integrity were named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L). They are not the same items which today have these names; rather, they were renamed Vehicle RK-0 (L) and Vehicle RK-25 (L), respectively, and new items named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L) were simultaneously introduced.

The first tools for repairing Structural Integrity were named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L). They are not the same items which today have these names; rather, they were renamed Vehicle RK-0 (L) and Vehicle RK-25 (L), respectively, and new items named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L) were simultaneously introduced.
Disregarding the space 10 year renaming of the tools; Are you 100% sure about the original pre space name of the tool? The original repair tool didn’t use any welding wire as that didn’t exist yet, so I assume it had a different name for that reason (a different name than Vehicle RK-X entirely). It was also bought from the TT machine.
or did they just add the welding wire cost to that same tool?

Disregarding the space 10 year renaming of the tools; Are you 100% sure about the original pre space name of the tool? The original repair tool didn’t use any welding wire as that didn’t exist yet, so I assume it had a different name for that reason (a different name than Vehicle RK-X entirely). It was also bought from the TT machine.
or did they just add the welding wire cost to that same tool?
I am sure that the then-named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L) tools did not use Welding Wire upon release. I am not aware of any tool purchased from the Trade Terminal that repaired Structural Integrity, so I would be interested to hear about this as well.

I am sure that the then-named Vehicle RK-5 (L) and Vehicle RK-20 (L) tools did not use Welding Wire upon release. I am not aware of any tool purchased from the Trade Terminal that repaired Structural Integrity, so I would be interested to hear about this as well.
Yea originally for a short time before you could craft them they were in the TT and I believe that TT version had a different name or even look. But it was likely just the RK-5 it sounds like. Or perhaps it was a RK-0 before the RK5 was renamed to that.
This is just for archiving sake/curiousness

Back