My Deposit issue.

TommygunxX

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Tommy Gotta Gun
So friday the 20th of January. i made a very small deposit of 15 usd. I got an error. So i tried twice more. More errors. Checked my bank account, -45 USD, n no ped. Ive been depositing for quite awhile. I submitted a support case. Its been Over a week and still no reply or fix. WTF MA. Customer support is F-ing horrible. :mad:

Anyone else have the same problem?

Hasn't Happened to me buddy, but all the best with this problem. I would scan a copy of your bank statement and attach it to your support case to back up your claim....but, we all know how long MA take with support cases :computer:

Happened to a friend once just like you said over the weekend last summer got sorted out. I belive he got the extra payment back and got sorted out in 48 hours. His not on anymor so cant give you any more info.

So friday the 20th of January. i made a very small deposit of 15 usd. I got an error. So i tried twice more. More errors. Checked my bank account, -45 USD, n no ped. Ive been depositing for quite awhile. I submitted a support case. Its been Over a week and still no reply or fix. WTF MA. Customer support is F-ing horrible. :mad:

Anyone else have the same problem?

Has happened to me too but was resolved pretty fast!

What method did you use to deposit ? And what kind of error did you get ?
Was it your first deposit ?
Bank transfer is the best as you will pay no fee, but it always takes up to a week to be completed.
Credit Card is immediate but you will get only 968peds for 100$.
I have never tried other methods yet.

I think Tommy is away from the internet until Friday, but if anyone from Mindark is watching it would be nice if they could find out why a priority support case has been parked with no action for over a week.

He has been pretty patient to wait this long and as other have posted, issues like this are normally resolved quickly.

I think Tommy is away from the internet until Friday, but if anyone from Mindark is watching it would be nice if they could find out why a priority support case has been parked with no action for over a week.

He has been pretty patient to wait this long and as other have posted, issues like this are normally resolved quickly.

This is nothing, my buddy depo'd 600$ u.s. about 3 weeks ago, money gone from bank account instantly, no PED to show for it....
3+ weeks and support does not answer, she has submited about 5 support cases so far, every time she gets the "automated responce", completely unbelieavable? Yes... but it is true....

Completely blows my mind.... what are they thinking?.... all these little things are adding up to paint a not very pretty forecast of EU's future(or lack thereof)

Yah loosin 15$ sucks =\.... try 600$ =(

issue resolved, took long enough, but the chump change is headin back to the bank account.

Back