ATH: My First ATH: First Tier 10 Reach (HL11(L))

Sofia

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
Wee! First to grind till Tier 10!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And den I was liek woot, my first ATH! XD And on top 5 list at that!!!

Yes I know it's fake, even though it really is on the list ;)

Oh and, if anybody wants, the "historical" weap is for sale.. maybe some crafter might be interested as it would be able to hold any weapon enchantments on it for tests.:rolleyes:

Gratz on getting the HL11 to Tier 10, but I already got an item to T10 yesterday and I believe it was the first one ;)

Gratz on getting the HL11 to Tier 10, but I already got an item to T10 yesterday and I believe it was the first one ;)

must have missed that one. :laugh: got any screens, or just mind to tell which item was it? :p

Gratz Sofia :yay:

That's my girl! Now grind dem roaches :)

I was hoping to put Elite Miners on the ATH board but hey, you got there first (in one way or another ;))

Now get off your butt and go get that damned mining ATH you been looking for :D

i say lol @ that conversation box. Huge gratz

must have missed that one. :laugh: got any screens, or just mind to tell which item was it? :p

A lousy S50 :D

I actually wouldn't mind buying it and putting it on the wall in my apartment. Elite Miners first ATH. That would be a story :)

gratz...
really wasn´t the first tier...also reached yesterday:D

Nybras

Gratz. :)

Moved this from ATH to Achievements section.

Might not be the first to Tier 10, but it's probably the first weapon worth putting all the enhancers on.

Great job!

OMG woman you're a part of history too as the first person to discover the new mob. Time to get something profitable now lol. Filthy get your whip out and make her go get a mining hof, ath or something :D, all she does is fluff about

Back