My First Global(s)

Aydonis

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Aydonis Deathsfeet Harris
Well, been in this entralling world for about four months now. Tons of ups and downs, but all-in-all a real blast. Even the forums are fun and have a great atmosphere :)

I finally have lost my antiloot skill (for months at a time I had streaks where I would only get 1 loot window for up to 10 kills. And it was contageous. I went out on hunting parties with people that global regularly, and they were plagued with no loots from my antiloot skill as well :laugh:), and popped my cherry on globals a few times over. I was going to make this post in the first week of May when I finally got my first global, a totally unexpected 103 ped drop off an Atrax Young. But figured I'd hold out till I'd globalled on hunting, mining, and crafting.

I'm a little slow on the Prnt Scrn button cause I don't expect globals, so missed on the green swirlies, but got the most important parts captured at least ;) And my graphics I keep as low as possible to increase chances at finding fruits and stones, so they're not the prettiest.

So here they are, and thanks to all that kept telling me to keep my chin up and my global would come eventually :yay:

Congratulations! :yay::yay::yay:

:wtg::wtg:

Gratz, first are always the nicest :laugh:

:dance:

Congratz, some nice globals :yay::yay:

Thanks XD

Oh and just remembered on the Bercycled loot window hidden behind those two shogun armors was an A&P Brave rifle I think its called? Was in good repair and sold it no probs =)

Good work. Have fun:)

SuperGratz!

Big gratz! The first global is always the best (at least til you get a bigger one) ;)

Two tips:

If you would like to get instant screenshots of your globals with swirlies and all, download the Entropia Tracker Client located here. It's a great tool to have. :)

You mentioned having graphics settings on low to find fruits and stones easier. If you want to keep the graphics pretty for the most part, but still want to be able to find fruits and stones, leave all your graphics setting as you would like them but take the 'objects' setting to low or safe mode. That trick has helped me a lot without sacrificing the beautiful landscapes. Objects is mostly just used for foliage and ground cover.

Again, gratz on the globals! Good luck to you in the future. :D

Congatz :yay:

Keep them comming :cool:

Big gratz! The first global is always the best (at least til you get a bigger one) ;)

Two tips:

If you would like to get instant screenshots of your globals with swirlies and all, download the Entropia Tracker Client located here. It's a great tool to have. :)

You mentioned having graphics settings on low to find fruits and stones easier. If you want to keep the graphics pretty for the most part, but still want to be able to find fruits and stones, leave all your graphics setting as you would like them but take the 'objects' setting to low or safe mode. That trick has helped me a lot without sacrificing the beautiful landscapes. Objects is mostly just used for foliage and ground cover.

Again, gratz on the globals! Good luck to you in the future. :D

Good info man, thanks for that. I'll have to try out that tracker. My switching hand positions to hit Shift + Prnt Scrn is just too slow, guess I could never have been a gunslinger =( Doesn't help I play in the dark and type by memory, so if i gotta hit a key I can't see, or that my hands don't know the location of automaticallly, it's a real pain fumbling around.

And good to know exactly what effects ground cover... messed around with the settings a bit but I didn't have any fruit, dung, stones nearby on the ground or on me to drop and test the graphic effects more thoroughly. So I just dropped all the graphics lol I'll have to test it just modifying the objects settings.

:D oh and thanks again everybody :D

Last edited:
Congratulations!
Then you have none, than you have multiple, some positive dynamics. Enjoy.

Back