Uber: My highest hunting HoF :) 13,1k Araneatrox

Crosskeeper

Guardian
Mantus Crosskeeper Wolfenmond
index.php

Last month my Avatar celebrated his 15th Birthday, now i got my first 5 digit Hunting HoF :dance:
Was totally shocked. It was at the End of a quiet bad run (about 35% loss till it hit). Had to smoke 2 cigarettes and do a little dance in the rain when i realised it :D

Congratz mate.

Gratz, buy zorra hk + gamma/delta, or self made 70b (cheaper than AH) you get 5-8% more damage per ped, 3.15 with gamma and 3.25 delta dpp, your gun is like 2.9 something i guess, so more rare loot rolls for money and less def costs than with your gun as zorra has 100 range and more dps, only costs like 5k, there was rick selling one, instead of that assassin r150 and corrosive dagger + trauma 4 or aakas + trauma 4 with matrix amp on it for life leech, and amp lasts longer on zorra, also extra evade from mayhem matrix and less overkill, also get melee up, less def costs and fap costs with evade and leech also use martial instead of that expensive armor, might be better to buy perseus instead of that mayhem, also enslaved daudaormur is good MU mob

Did you go there after i tipped you about better MU there on stream when you were on feffox? Nice. Good luck. Jesus loves you

Last edited:
Mix of tiger, martial, also do team hunts on big mobs rather than solo, more kills per ped, more chances to see stuff drop and dont consume those expensive armors, might find cheap chroni/vain to use instead of mayhem, there was someone selling perseus parts on forum for 137% might be even cheaper to buy maps and take em to avalon or someone if they click it for free skills
Moloch might be good team hunt mob too
Warlock drops some good stuff, trooper can drop predator?, neomex/marci has mushrooms and t6 and uber armor parts and martial parts and other goodies

Last edited:
Gratz, buy zorra hk + gamma/delta, or self made 70b (cheaper than AH) you get 5-8% more damage per ped, 3.15 with gamma and 3.25 delta dpp, your gun is like 2.9 something i guess, so more rare loot rolls for money and less def costs than with your gun as zorra has 100 range and more dps, only costs like 5k, there was rick selling one, instead of that assassin r150 and corrosive dagger + trauma 4 or aakas + trauma 4 with matrix amp on it for life leech, and amp lasts longer on zorra, also extra evade from mayhem matrix and less overkill, also get melee up, less def costs and fap costs with evade and leech also use martial instead of that expensive armor, might be better to buy perseus instead of that mayhem, also enslaved daudaormur is good MU mob

Did you go there after i tipped you about better MU there on stream when you were on feffox? Nice. Good luck. Jesus loves you
Thx, already sold the Assassin and bought a new gun. This was just a bit of nostalgia after returning to the game a year ago. Have the Mayhem/Perseus only for bigger mobs till the money is ready to but a decent UL Armor, so i don't use it that often atm.

I can't remember that i was on feffox in the near past, always liked to hunt Araneatrox, so i decided to go there when i saw that there's a HSL Event :)

A bit late to the post but ...gratz!!This is really nice

Back