My Mining Journey (A Sequel)

Fear not, honorable Entropians. It's a new day and life has returned to normal!

Run 7 - unamped
TT Cost - 435
TT Return - 350 (80.46% TT)
Notable Loots - none

Goes to show you just how important getting that one global or two relatively large loots per run is. Traveling back to Arkadia to get some more consistent MU.

Beacons can only be find in SOOTO @Calypso since it is a Calypso instance!

On Ark you get a higher % of SOOTO but no beacons and you don't need to do treasures to be able to drop a SOOTO.
dunno man. my 15k cycle without triple dropping hasnt gotten me any sooto. not even a stupid vase which you easily find. been a weird last 2 months

Most of my "runs" are divided into two sessions of 50-80 double drop instances. In many cases, one of these instances goes very poorly and the other goes exceedingly well. That was the case on this run:

Run 8 - unamped
TT Cost - 393
TT Return - 499 (126.97% TT)
Notable Loots - 116 PED Banite Stones

TOTAL RESULTS SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 3,538
TT Return - 3,886 (109.84%)

Sooto are not free, devs must pay for it. Arkadia devs gone fucked off and are not paying ma for sooto pool refill

Most of my "runs" are divided into two sessions of 50-80 double drop instances. In many cases, one of these instances goes very poorly and the other goes exceedingly well. That was the case on this run:

Run 8 - unamped
TT Cost - 393
TT Return - 499 (126.97% TT)
Notable Loots - 116 PED Banite Stones

TOTAL RESULTS SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 3,538
TT Return - 3,886 (109.84%)
You drop twice in each spot or double drop means you are doing enmat and ores?

tt profit all the time , u living the dream
I'm of two minds on this.

1st way of thinking - when I kept an extensive mining log for myself, I was TT positive for as long as I tracked that. Assuming my math was right (and I don't know why it wouldn't be, it's pretty simple math), it leads me to believe that miners can be TT positive long-term. Why? Well, under this theory of mine, MA would subsidize individuals who mine - just like the government subsidizes individuals to do certain actions in real life - because mining keeps the EU economy going. You have to have materials to make limited items, and limited items are utilized by the masses. If that's true, then a miner with the right skills, game knowledge, and equipment could be TT profitable. Hunting - the fun part of the game - would be where MA would make their money. Oh, and EP crafting of course xD

2nd mind - It's all elusory and will go away. If that's true, then MU is king (who are we kidding, MU is king either way) and it should be the sole focus over time.

Last edited:
Two runs tonight so far:

Run 9 - unamped
TT Cost - 330
TT Return - 359 (108.78% TT)

Run 10 - 2 L5 amps
TT Cost - 620
TT Return 636 (102.58% TT)

Honestly, the amping still makes me nervous. I know you have to do it to cycle more, and 30% MU on 200 PED isn't as good as 10% MU on 1,000 PED, but it just makes me nervous. It's nice knowing that you're going to make it on MU with relative assurance when going unamped. We'll see what I do moving forward. Definitely need a bigger bankroll and more experience to amp up on mining without worries. Would also be nice if the prices of amps came down, but I don't think that's going to happen too soon unless the guy who hit the 100k on EPs the other day unloads all his residue in a short time.

I like the pyrite at argus, but I hate all the oil and blaus that comes with it. It slows me down so much that I don't think the MU found on pyrite is really worth it unless you get lucky with big claims here and there. Rather have lower, steady MU with little nuisance along the way. I would like to do D-class, but I'm gonna stick to unamped for a while longer I think. Just makes me feel better.

I like the pyrite at argus, but I hate all the oil and blaus that comes with it. It slows me down so much that I don't think the MU found on pyrite is really worth it unless you get lucky with big claims here and there. Rather have lower, steady MU with little nuisance along the way. I would like to do D-class, but I'm gonna stick to unamped for a while longer I think. Just makes me feel better.
Arkadia is a good opportunity right now.......thats all im gonna say😉

Run 14 - unamped
TT Cost - 399
TT Return - 332 (83.20% TT)

Bought some items for mayhem and admittedly getting a little tired of mining atm, so probably going to take a bit of a break.
Three runs out of 15 are not a TT profit and you give up?
LOL jk. Love your updates ahha best of luck on mayhem!

Run 15 - 1 L2 amp and rest unamped
TT Cost - 734
TT Return - 612 (83.37% TT)

Was mining outdoors on Ark and went for my longest NRF streak ever outdoors - 16 drops in a row. Makes me wonder...for those who have been keeping track, what's the longest streak of NRF's you've ever gotten in a row while outdoors?

TT Cost - 734

Was mining outdoors on Ark and went for my longest NRF streak ever outdoors - 16 drops in a row. Makes me wonder...for those who have been keeping track, what's the longest streak of NRF's you've ever gotten in a row while outdoors?
My longest streak is around the same, its very frustrating

Last run of the night -

Run 17 - unamped
TT Cost - 205
TT Return - 184 (89.75% TT)

TT return not as good as the prior run, and unfortunately, neither was the MU. But that can all change!

TOTAL SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 8265
TT Return - 8166 (98.80% TT)

Last edited:
TT Cost - 734

30 on the redulite server🥲

Couldn't sleep for whatever reason, so I decided to do one quick run. I've decided to start tracking my (conservative) weighted MU % so that you and I can get a better sense for how the runs are really going.

Run 18 - 1 L5 amp
TT Cost - 309
TT Return - 290 (93.85% TT)
Weighted MU % - 11.24%

Back