My Mining Journey (A Sequel)

You ARE a bully. And you're likely to make players quit by hitting them when they're down. That's what bullies do.

Is that what we want? Players to quit? No! Of course not.

Ya that was me having fun.

But your did some stupid posts and I just called you out. And guess what you took it like i attacked you. Its same pattern on this forum since 2005 everyone victimizes themselves.
His post is stupid because you don’t like his run size? What?

lady's! there is enough ores/enmatters to go around lol

yes, what Alina said about low cycle is true, maybe things could've been said differently but core is true.

to everything else. i didn't read because drama isn't my thing lol

core of Entropia is the loot swings suck when its down and amazing when it's up. just got to cycle the peds to get out of the down swing the tt returns will come back at some point. just mine highest mu spots you know to make losses as small as possible while they last.

Alina is a bully.
True
DpPMekoVsAUz-4-.jpg

I feel confident enough to say that the downswing has finally ended.

Run 73 - 10x L5 Amps and 1x T6 Amp that was left over
TT Cost - 4566
TT Return - 5593 (122.49% TT)
MU Sold - 583 (10.42%)

I want to say "thank you" to the good friends that encouraged me to keep going and to focus on MU where I knew it was its best when things were going poorly. People like Onlygodplays, Aklia, and Jade really helped to drag me out of a funk, so I'm thankful for that. Shows just how important it is to have good friends when the going gets rough.

SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 55,655
TT Return - 53,590 (96.28% TT)

Switched back to Terra 6 to cycle more in the limited time I have available to play.

Run 75 - 10x Terra 6 Amps, 2x L5 Amps
TT Cost - 5534
TT Return - 5743 (103.77% TT)
MU Sold - 754 (13.62%)

Went a little crazy late last night and ran with some Terra 7s just for kicks and giggles.

Run 76 - 4x Terra 7 Amps, 5x Terra 6 Amps, 1 Level 5 Amp
TT Cost - 4687
TT Return - 4821 (102.86% TT)
MU Sold - 268 (5.72%)

SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 69,539
TT Return - 67,923 (97.67% TT)

EDIT: I'll also note that I'm thinking about ending this log soon. For me, at least, I think this has shown the ups and downs of a full cycle successfully and gives you an idea of what kinds of returns you might get while mining, though no one's experience will be exactly the same. However, if the community feels like this is helpful to them, I will be happy to continue it. Let me know what you think!

Went a little crazy late last night and ran with some Terra 7s just for kicks and giggles.

Run 76 - 4x Terra 7 Amps, 5x Terra 6 Amps, 1 Level 5 Amp
TT Cost - 4687
TT Return - 4821 (102.86% TT)
MU Sold - 268 (5.72%)

SINCE LOGGING:
TT Cost - 69,539
TT Return - 67,923 (97.67% TT)

EDIT: I'll also note that I'm thinking about ending this log soon. For me, at least, I think this has shown the ups and downs of a full cycle successfully and gives you an idea of what kinds of returns you might get while mining, though no one's experience will be exactly the same. However, if the community feels like this is helpful to them, I will be happy to continue it. Let me know what you think!
Seems about right. I too had started my log to show people the cycle returns and swings for mining and i think we both have to an extent accomplished that. I may continue mine just for kicks though, wanna show the journey through 1mil cycled😁.

Back