My Mining Journey

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
Planet Mined:- ARKADIA Forever!!!

Finder Used:- Terra Master 5

Excavator Used:- RE 105 T2 with enhancers (used for pvp)

Excavator Used:- TT Excavater

Refiner :- Imperium B1

Skills:- Prospector lvl 32, Surveyor lvl 30, Treasure hunter lvl 25.

Goal:- Track my returns for once :ROFLMAO: .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st run :-un amped

TT OUT 1320

TT IN 1320

Return% 100%

This was a very lucky run considering I didn't global a single time. MU wise I actually got way more than expected. id say avg MU was 110%.

Nxt run will be amped.

Last edited:
Good luck. Just try to change excavator as soon as possible. Very uneco. Better use tt.
yeah as soon as i saw
Excavator Used:- RE 105 T2 with enhancers

R.7d1c34eefdf3e1ab42d5cf85a9d582ab

I really should track my runs, but i cant arsed most of time. Gl its good to hear Ark has MU.

Run#2

Amped 2 lvl 5amps.

TT OUT 563

TT IN 543.

Return% 96%

So just to clarify, the RE 105 is for PVP only!. using tt finder for other runs.

Overall MU was pretty much avg 105%. not a great area but was looking for a specific ores which i didn't find sadly.....

No globals so far, but im sure to hit one soon.....

Run# 3 amped 2 lvl 5amps

TT OUT 592

TT IN = 484

Return % 81%

Yeah was a bad run but in hindsight had some good mu stuff including belk garcen and telfium........ stil no globals though...

I will do a total list of ores/enmats found once im out of amps.

Last edited:
Run# 4 amped 2 lvl 5amps

TT out 615

TT in 487

Return % 79%

I honestly dont mind this run. found so much bismuth and Akas alloy it dsnt matter im 21% tt down. :ROFLMAO:

Not bad average mu for such a dead planet as some claim. 😂

Be consistent with your runs, you will do fine. Mining is all about patient. GL

Good luck bro

Please share SOOTO too.

Based on your data to date:
In: 3440
Out: 3337.52
Avg% : 97.02%
Yeah ill be adding it to the final list with the total ores/enmat mix. i'm almost done tomorrow will be my last usage of all my amps.

Run# 6 3 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 762

TT IN 690

Return% 90%

So, a little back story about this run. This was supposed to be a pvp run, but i chose the wrong day to do that and definitely wrong time. Got looted for 35 ped( lost wayyyy more in the past pvp mining) but the reason i decided to stop pvp after that was cause of the lyst waves which pvp is prone to at times. While hitting blood moss / fire root and cave sap is good, pyrite is why we go to pvp anyways. Also it seems more crowded than normal. Maybe a lot of people gone broke during migration trying to get some free mu :ROFLMAO: .

Anyways not a bad run by far. Did the desert area and found some frakite and bismuth along with dianthus and erdorium. Doesn't matter that i didn't global, im way past the phase in my mining career where i used to crave for globals. I think overall im doing okay. will be posting my nxt run tommorow and close off the last run day after. Will make a list of all i found once thats done.

Last edited:
Run# 8

Run 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 657

TT IN 527

Return% 80%

Final run went as expected after the last one. Also i focused a bit too much on the desert area which is partly my bad.

So if we are to now calculate our final return:- 907%/ 8 runs averages a return of 113% per run.

Final Stats:-

Total TT OUT 5174

Total TT IN 5046

Net Gross Return :- 97.54%

This is a callout to whoever keep cribbing that mining isnt good or its "broken". The returns speak for themselves. I would encourage more people to pick up mining and track your results over time. Short runs may not be good, as i have hit 79-80% myself on a few runs. but you just got to keep cycling.

List of Ores/Enmats found including Treasures and SOOTO:- (Will update later, off to work now.)

Run# 8

Run 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 657

TT IN 527

Return% 80%

Final run went as expected after the last one. Also i focused a bit too much on the desert area which is partly my bad.

So if we are to now calculate our final return:- 907%/ 8 runs averages a return of 113% per run.

Total TT OUT 5174

Total TT IN 5046

This is a callout to whoever keep cribbing that mining isnt good or its "broken". The returns speak for themselves. I would encourage more people to pick up mining and track your results over time. Short runs may not be good, as i have hit 79-80% myself on a few runs. but you just got to keep cycling.

List of Ores/Enmats found including Treasures and SOOTO:- (Will update later, off to work now.)

Good runs so far! As everything in EU - consistency is key, keep dropping, keep cycling, mitigate swings and streaks of bad luck through just more dropping.

I think the larger problem that people have with mining tends to focus on the micro level without considering the macro. Your runs seem fair (though I'm a little confused about which numbers you present are TT values and which include markup - it could be nice to also see those if you track them).

Good runs so far! As everything in EU - consistency is key, keep dropping, keep cycling, mitigate swings and streaks of bad luck through just more dropping.

I think the larger problem that people have with mining tends to focus on the micro level without considering the macro. Your runs seem fair (though I'm a little confused about which numbers you present are TT values and which include markup - it could be nice to also see those if you track them).
Agreed. i have not considered markup for any returns yet. thats gonna take a while. my returns are purely TT. My TT out includes MU for amps and tt of finder and excavator used.

Agreed. i have not considered markup for any returns yet. thats gonna take a while. my returns are purely TT. My TT out includes MU for amps and tt of finder and excavator used.
Yeah, from what I've seen, players who get the most out of mining are really focused on the marginal gains they can squeeze out.

Imp Excavator / TT Excavator, if you use F-105 or worse you can lose maybe 0.5-1% in tt on your run alone to excavating
Refiners: Also can eat into returns if you're finding a lot of lyst, oil and other low tt stack size items.
Finders: Pre-amped RT finders, and high end (L) ones all come at a premium when you factor in drop cost + MU. Though depending on what amps you use, these can actually decrease your average cost in markup.

With an average 95% tt return you're still looking at needing >107% average markup to profit on average, which is definitely doable when you stockpile and keep an eye on the market (also wtf Sweetstuff?) - so the more you minimize these costs the larger your profit margin is.

But running 101% self-crafted D class on very large runs forever isn't for everyone.

Run# 8

Run 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 657

TT IN 527

Return% 80%

Total TT OUT 5174

Total TT IN 5046

As promised, here is the list of stuff ive found. I have sold some already so i don't have the exact tt amounts for each Mineral, however i shall mention what i recall.

Bismuth:- 180 tt( Sold already at 350% MU)

Arkan Pellets:- 226 Ped (Negligible MU 101-102%)

Khordual Polymer:- 420 ped (Negligible MU 101-102%)

Gazzurite:- 498 Ped (Sold ay 106%)

Flint Axe head- 181 ped (Negligible MU 101-102%)

Root Acid:- 48 ped (Negligible MU 102-103%)

Oil:- 80 ped (Negligible MU 101-102%)

Zolphic Grease:- 93 ped (Negligible MU 101-102%)

Yulurieum:- 75 ped ( avg MU 105-100 not large sale in terms of volumes not sold yet)

Vesperdite Ore:- 75 ped ( Avg MU 116-120% not sold yet)

Alicenese:- 44 ped (Negligible MU 102-103%)

Dianthus:- 75 ped ( 200% Avg MU Not sold)

Magerian Spray:- 40 ped (103-15% MU not sold)

Ganganite:- 40 ped (Negligible MU 102-103%)

Typonolic Gas:- 40 ped ((Negligible MU 102-104%)

Alferix Stone:- 20 ped ((Negligible MU 101-102%)

Langotz Ore:- 4.5ped ( 200% Avg MU Not sold)

Erdorium:- 163 ped (Avg MU varies 135-150% not sold)

Sweet stuff :-20 ped (108-110% MU avg not sold)

Caldorite:- 35 ped (avg mu 103-106 %vaires not sold)

Cave sap:- 11 ped ( 200% Avg MU Not sold)

Chalmon:- 20 ped (125% to 146% varies avg mu not sold)

Pyrite:- 90 ped ( Avg Mu 165% upto 175% during mayhem not sold)

Blood moss :- 20 ped ( Avg Mu 350% goes upto 600+% depending on events)

Adomasite:- 20 ped (Avg mu 140-150% depending on events not sold)

Garcen:-200 ped (Avg mu fluctuates a lot between 123% to 140% not sold)

Belkar:- 50 ped ( Avg mu 116-120% fluctuates not sold)

Akas Alloy:- 200 ped (Sold at 116%)

Lysterium:- 300 ped (103-105% avg MU not sold)

Frakite:- 10 ped (Avg mu gone way down atm to 1000% usualy at 1800%) (i might not sell tll price hits around 1600% at least)

I had other stuff as well but i sold it and now i cant find the exact amount i had, but was mostly Arkadia specific ores/enmats.

SOOTO:-

10 Mining Boxes (Avg Mu 16 ped per box at current day)
4 Large Dehra Urns
3 Songkra Paintings

Needless to say I made profit on Bismuth alone. The rest were just cherries on the cake :yay:

I wish I had a way to give you my exact returns with MU but its a lot of trouble to keep track of it while im continuously cycling and i dont know when i will put certain items like pyrite, dianthus ,garcen with erdorium for sale....

Run# 16 unamped

TT OUT 310
TT IN 283

Return% 91%

Run# 17 unamped

TT OUT 310
TT IN 373

Return% 120%

Run# 18 unamped

TT OUT 610

TT IN 498

Return% 81%

So i seem to have hit a bit of a rough patch. not really hitting much MU either. Maybe i should go back to amping.

Back