My Mining Journey

Run# 22 6 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 1796
TT IN 1618

Return% 90%

Okay so I did something i dont usually do.......mine on Caly........ and boy was it a mistake............. i mined all of argus and these were all single drops so..........safe to say i cycled a hell lot hoping to get a pyrite hof or global and guess what.......not a SINGLE global................. i got like 60 ped pyrite in a 1796 cycle......... yeah Arkaidia is 100 times better for me........dont know why i decided to break my rule :p............but never again.

90% is not bad by any means but i legit dont have enough MU to cover up even 3%, which sux big time......

Last edited:
Run#23 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 555
TT IN 606

Return% 109%

HR:- 1st amp 28% and 2nd amp 33%

Global:- 140 ped Edres Resin.

Arkadia sweet Arkadia , home sweet home :p.

Since i hear horror stories about people getting 50% returns on mining, which i really find hard to believe.

Last edited:
Run#23 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 555
TT IN 606

Return% 109%

HR:- 1st amp 28% and 2nd amp 33%

Global:- 140 ped Edres Resin.

Arkadia sweet Arkadia , home sweet home :p.

Im gonna start tracking my HR too, since i hear horror stories about people getting 50% returns on mining, which i really find hard to believe.
It's not hard to believe when people mine overmined areas

I don't want to be a Debbie downer, but my last three runs on Arkadia were as follows:

Run #1:

3 D-class amps -
TT OUT - 817
TT IN - 499
Return % - 61.12%

Run #2:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 425
TT IN - 367
Return % - 86.40%

Run #3:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 143
TT IN - 102.89
Return % - 71.95%

So, whether amped or unamped, there are definitely periods of really poor returns. You can see that my runs got a little smaller each time because I was discouraged and used to seeing this kind of return stream. Maybe it's just me - or maybe it's avatar-linked as I suggested in a different post - but I tend to have a really big hit (see blaus 3k about a week ago) here and there followed by periods of returns that are like the ones shown above.

Be careful not to go too big after good times - better to keep a nice steady stroll down the mining lane and play for good MU over the long term.

I don't want to be a Debbie downer, but my last three runs on Arkadia were as follows:

Run #1:

3 D-class amps -
TT OUT - 817
TT IN - 499
Return % - 61.12%

Run #2:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 425
TT IN - 367
Return % - 86.40%

Run #3:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 143
TT IN - 102.89
Return % - 71.95%

So, whether amped or unamped, there are definitely periods of really poor returns. You can see that my runs got a little smaller each time because I was discouraged and used to seeing this kind of return stream. Maybe it's just me - or maybe it's avatar-linked as I suggested in a different post - but I tend to have a really big hit (see blaus 3k about a week ago) here and there followed by periods of returns that are like the ones shown above.

Be careful not to go too big after good times - better to keep a nice steady stroll down the mining lane and play for good MU over the long term.
im curious what happened on those d class runs. what area were u mining and was it triple drops or singles?

Run #1:

3 D-class amps -
TT OUT - 817
TT IN - 499
Return % - 61.12%

Run #2:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 425
TT IN - 367
Return % - 86.40%

Run #3:

Unamped -
TT OUT - 143
TT IN - 102.89
Return % - 71.95%

I notice the longer you went the more results converged to average. drops not peds.

Read your conclusion several times. You got some answers there. You aknowledge how the game works there. Just use that as base.

OP got 99% after 20 runs... and will get a tower soon...

I was mining mostly Ark desert and it was double drops, ore and treasure.
Id suggest sticking to the right side of desert and focusing on ores and enmats. treasures bismuth find rate there is 1.7% dianthus ares have good rates on right side. left side enmats nto worth doing. but has more chance of bismuth on left side.

I notice the longer you went the more results converged to average. drops not peds.

Read your conclusion several times. You got some answers there. You aknowledge how the game works there. Just use that as base.

OP got 99% after 20 runs... and will get a tower soon...
If i get a twr today ur getting 5% for ur good wishes :ROFLMAO:

Run#24 6 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 1707
TT IN 1575

Return% 92.22%

Yeah im not gonna bother with the HR on runs, i cant seem to get LBL working properly so im just gonna continue posting tt in and out for now.....

Might switch to d class amps nxt week. got 4 lvl 5 amps left to run.....

Did you notice any changes in returns since vu? Im mining on ark aswell. I had 35+ amps with expected returns and around 30% hitrate. Last 2 days all my amps end with 200-230 ped loot out of lvl5 and im getting a lot 5 claims when average it was 7 before. My socmate noticed similar thing.

Did you notice any changes in returns since vu? Im mining on ark aswell. I had 35+ amps with expected returns and around 30% hitrate. Last 2 days all my amps end with 200-230 ped loot out of lvl5 and im getting a lot 5 claims when average it was 7 before. My socmate noticed similar thing.
kind of yes, ive had to force a global by triple droping these last 2-3 days. but too soon to draw a conclusion. ill probably know for sure once this weekend is over.

Run#26 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 612

TT IN 587

Return% 95%

26 Runs TT OUT 15900

26 Runs TT IN 15478

Return% 97.34%

I am planning something crazy for my nxt amped runs......lets see how it goes :D.

Glad to see your returns are back to normal, just did another 2 amps on desert and again 430out 326 in. MA you better have that tower ready for me! 😀

Glad to see your returns are back to normal, just did another 2 amps on desert and again 430out 326 in. MA you better have that tower ready for me! 😀
i would suggest trying a server with a lot of resources. at least while you are really down in tt. the desert area has dry spells that last for a few hrs and sometimes days. i test with 10 regular unamped bombs. if i dont hit erdo/ares/dianthus i dont mine and try again at a later time.

Run #27 7 D class

TT out 1372

TT in 1400

Return% 102%

So my initial plan was to do 15 d class amps in Ark pvp but the wave system is so stupid, it dsnt seem worth waiting around for the wave to hit again. Think imma head to RT with the remaining 8 amps and see how it goes.

Run#28 8 D class

TT out 1568

TT in 1508

Return% 96.17%

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 RUN TT OUT 18838
28 RUN TT IN 18386

Return% 97.60%

Honestly i dindt hit much MU with D class. My lvl5 gave me much better returns MU wise. I might just do un amped for my nxt 5k cycle. Will be doing triple drops.

Run#29 Unamped

TT OUT 670

TT IN 837

Return% 124%

Good returns but nothing amazing MU wise. did the desert area looking for bismuth and frakkite. found only about 3 ped frakite and 5 ped bismuth. rest was just crap.

Run#30 Unamped

TT OUT 1068

TT IN 823

Return% 77%

Yeah i guess MA prepping for my big hoff :ROFLMAO: But seriously its not as bad as it looks......just 8 hrs of continuous mining :p

30 RUN TT OUT 20576

30 RUN TT IN 20046

Return% 97.42%

Considering my weird whims to go unamped and amped randomly, im not sure if this is temporary, but 97.42% is amazing returns considering if I had cycled the same amount while hunting id probably be sitting on 90% or below :ROFLMAO: .

Anyways, lets see what happens once I cycle 100k.

Last edited:
Run#31 Unamped

TT OUT 200

TT IN 209

Return% 104%

Quick 200 ped run. need to go back to Caly today. prob get some lvl 5s tom.

Run#32 Un amped

TT OUT 300
TT IN 285

Return% 95%

So I came to Caly and checked storage to see how much ped i accumulated in MU. havnt sold anything yet cause waiting for the right price to hit for some things.

Total MU Accumulated :- 2307 PED

So id say avg MU is 110% from the 20k cycled.

Back