My Mining Journey

Run #76 3 D class

TT OUT 583
TT IN 614

Returns % 105%

Last edited:
Personally i hate small mining runs. If i think i dont do small runs in anything. My last mining run i counted i used 669 dclass (i was getting out of space to put my broken amsp and got mad).

Personally i hate small mining runs. If i think i dont do small runs in anything. My last mining run i counted i used 669 dclass (i was getting out of space to put my broken amsp and got mad).
welp i dont usualy have a lot of free time now a days 🏇.

Just Adding up my runs as I touched 60k Cycled.

83 RUNS TT OUT 60, 057
83 RUNS TT IN 58 709

RETURNS% 97.5%

You track your P/L w/mu? Be curious to see how well you perform over big cycles.

Just Adding up my runs as I touched 60k Cycled.

83 RUNS TT OUT 60, 057
83 RUNS TT IN 58 709

RETURNS% 97.5%
You track your P/L w/mu? Be curious to see how well you perform over big cycles.

I really wanna but theres so much I cycle and TT like oil and blausarium on a daily basis im not sure how to go about it. Would be open to any ideas. I know for a fact i got 3k ped in mu when i sold my pyrite .

Run # 91 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 622 2 lvl 5 amps
TT IN 447

Returns% 71%

PS : This is the Redulite server. For some reason, the hitrate on that server has always been horrible, and the ore distribution is very far widespread, no matter the sample size. This one being 200 drops which I know is relatively small but still, ive had similar results there in the past.......weird. :unsure:

Would love to know if anyone else has had similar experiences on this server...:scratch2:

Run # 91 2 lvl 5 amps

TT OUT 622 2 lvl 5 amps
TT IN 447

Returns% 71%

PS : This is the Redulite server. For some reason, the hitrate on that server has always been horrible, and the ore distribution is very far widespread, no matter the sample size. This one being 200 drops which I know is relatively small but still, ive had similar results there in the past.......weird. :unsure:

Would love to know if anyone else has had similar experiences on this server...:scratch2:
you get mixed results there. sometimes you'll get 70% sometimes you'll get 130% its pretty swing heavy but it'll even out.
i don't mine those spots super often because the mu is great but to sustain the tt returns you gotta have a huge bankroll. but there are other spots that give consistent 90%+ at 112-115% so have pick your poison.

So I had taken a break to complete Silver Mayhem Mission

Omegaton Bucketfull with Mayhem Alpha B and Hyper 10 mg with Accu 10 mg pills going.

TT OUT 34600
TT IN 32577

Returns% 94%

So just finished the Silver Mission. Back to mining now.

Last edited:
Back