zombie4d.jpg

Approved! Undoubtedly.

Yea totally. U so a sexy hotyy !!! mmwaaaa xoxoxoxox

Shitinhell.. :eek:

:laugh:

Not the right colour for your eyes. But I see where your going with it. :laugh:

Omg :drool:

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry but this very thing is one of the problems with the world today. People using others faults for there own pleasure/joke is just wrong. Granted she should have picked a better outfit but if it were a thin person we would not even be here now would we...just my two cents

I'm sorry but this very thing is one of the problems with the world today. People using others faults for there own pleasure/joke is just wrong. Granted she should have picked a better outfit but if it were a thin person we would not even be here now would we...just my two cents

What is just wrong is that its probable that u live in a Hippie camp and u should be jailed for that !!

You saying I look fat in the pic?

Welcome to the forums. And look at your address bar. :laugh:

Welcome to the forums. And look at your address bar. :laugh:

Lol... I love the fact that he focuses on her weight rather than the stinking pool of vomit at her ankles.

Well you put the focus on that with your title to the post "My new bikini! Approve? Or Not? :) "

She's not wearing a bikini... /golfclap

Ultimababe, you owe me lunch since I can no longer eat the rest of mine right now.........

I have no issues with heavyset folks nor bikinis (or lack of) but the other unmentionable in the photo was just wrong.

Ultimababe, you owe me lunch since I can no longer eat the rest of mine right now.........

I have no issues with heavyset folks nor bikinis (or lack of) but the other unmentionable in the photo was just wrong.

Yes! Let's go to TGI Fridays.

since when is a shirt a bikini :p

Well you put the focus on that with your title to the post "My new bikini! Approve? Or Not? :) "

Not the Thought Police!
Help us keep our free thoughts! Save us all from Room 101 :laugh:

Never before have I gone from giddy anticipation to absolute horror so fast.

Must be just me that thinks she is hot and is willing to wait while she finishes divesting herself of excess fluid?
;)

Must be just me that thinks she is hot and is willing to wait while she finishes divesting herself of excess fluid?
;)

You're absolute filth. I like you!

I might or might not approve of your bikini, but that was just a mean tease to get us to click on this horrible picture. eeuuww.:(

I don't dig heavy chicks

I dont get it, wheres the beach ?

there are one advantage tho...

Fat people are hard to kidnap.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:oh damn that is F**cking scary i nearly pissed in my pants and puked but i was doing that already. Also hell no that is not you which pic is you the profile pick or the pukeing drunk. Also were the athourities called because they need to be.

Also i feel sry for her need to be beleimic should have never put on that weight.

Back