My personal DATA & European laws..

Status

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Since there is no RL adres for PCF & I can't get a reply from 711, I'll ask again, for the 3rd time.
What data do you collect from me, what do you use it for?
Who have you shared it with & why & how long do you keep that data?

Das

Indeed & Entropia supports sends me to pcf.. but due to forum rules I can't share that info or it will be deleted AGAIN
Does that page not answer your question?

I would use the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of PCF with the subject “Privacy Policy: Access Request,” quote the following, and be patient:

Right to access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. You can gain access to the personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data processed by us.

Who is responsible for your personal data? Questions or queries?

MindArk PE Aktiebolag (publ), company registration number 556640-4769, with address Järntorget 8, 413 04 Gothenburg, Sweden telephone number +46 (0)31 607 260 and e-mail address support@mindark.com is responsible for the processing of your personal data (the controller).

If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data you may contact us via the Support Section of the Entropia Universe website or at any of the contact details stated above. If you want to send a letter to us, our postal address is:

MindArk PE AB (publ) Attn. Entropia Support, Järntorget 8, SE-413 04 Gothenburg, SWEDEN
If any of the stated information changes, we will share our revised privacy policy at our website. We will however inform you about any subsequent substantive or material changes to the policy by contacting you.

I asked MA 3 months ago.. they told me to contact PCF.. I should'nt have to do all this BS & just get an answer within 1 month in writing.
That is the European law under wich MA & PCF falls.

Another quote from entropia universe website..

From whom or where do we collect your personal data?

We collect the majority of the personal data that we process about you from you, including when you use Entropia Universe. We also collect information about browser cookies, your IP address and/or MAC address associated with your device.

In addition, we also process some personal data about you that we have collected from other Entropia Universe users if they share information about you with us, either directly by addressing us or indirectly by mentioning you in chats within Entropia Universe.

https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/privacypolicy.xml#who

Last edited:
@ theProphet,
Not really..
I want to know what data PCF & MA keeps from me, who they shared it with, what they do with it & how long they plan to keep it.
As a member of the European Union, I have the right to access that data.
When I ask for it, it should be given to me in writing within a month.
This has been going on for over 3 months.

Edit : When I read my last quote (the red part), I really get scared & so should the rest of players as that is unverified data!

I want to know what data PCF & MA keeps from me, who they shared it with, what they do with it & how long they plan to keep it.
As a member of the European Union, I have the right to access that data.
When I ask for it, it should be given to me in writing within a month.
This has been going on for over 3 months.
Has MA ever been very forthcoming with information without getting the courts involved?

Has MA ever been very forthcoming with information without getting the courts involved?

If you know me.. you know this isn't over, I've let it rest for 10 weeks

Reactions: Liu
AMA....

Reactions: Liu
In France there is an authority called CNIL you can get involved when encoutering RGPD issues with a legal entity.
They are free to involve and protect the people's rights.

In France there is an authority called CNIL you can get involved when encoutering RGPD issues with a legal entity.
They are free to involve and protect the people's rights.

I know & we have the same thing in Belgium.. Do I really need to go that far?

It obviously seems like so since your right to access and review those data has not been fulfilled nor addressed to.

It obviously seems like so since your right to access and review those data has not been fulfilled nor addressed to.
Then that is something to share with the community & I can only hope they start asking the same questions I do.
Maybe for another reason.. Mine is principles, morals & justice.. If MA can't follow the rules, why expect players to do so?
That brings us to where we are..

Then that is something to share with the community & I can only hope they start asking the same questions I do.
Maybe for another reason.. Mine is principles, morals & justice.. If MA can't follow the rules, why expect players to do so?
Saying that, need a yog ? :cool:

im not sure I understand. Aside from all of your posts which are considered public, what info do they have on you and how did they get it?

im not sure I understand. Aside from all of your posts which are considered public, what info do they have on you and how did they get it?
read the red part above for example

Sorry, the red paragraph. Missed that. Since no one in Entropia knows anything about me other than what I post here, i’s not an issue for me. It does, however, give me a sudden urge to start making up some crap about people and sending it to PCF. :laugh:

im confused, so you want them to send you a long as chatlog of other peoples private chats, just because other people mentioned your name? like seriously?

Laws are passed because people, and corporations, have proven time and time again that, left to their own devices, "principles, morals& justice" are rarely something they care about.

If you want that information, if you want MA/PCF held accountable to EU laws, than yes, you probably should go that far.

In comparable requests with recalcitrant companies i experienced a great speed up in the process, when filing the request to both, the company and also to the supervising authority. The supervising authority is named in the company request's header as CC, so the company knows the authority is aware of the request and the one month count down for answering the request has begun.

From MA's privacy policy:
Right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority

You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU/EEA member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation. You have such a right without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. In Sweden, the supervisory authority is The Swedish Data Protection Authority (link).

I linked the authority for you.

You say you
Since there is no RL adres for PCF & I can't get a reply from 711, I'll ask again, for the 3rd time.

You have not sent me a single private message recently, so I find it a bit unfair to say that you "cannot get a reply".

Please contact me via PM if you have any questions regarding the posted privacy policy.

Last edited:
You say you

You have not sent me a single private message recently, so I find it a bit unfair to say that you "cannot get a reply".

Please contact me via PM if you have any questions regarding the posted privacy policy.

So I didn't use the contact button just b4 my ban & Iwas just dreaming?
even public..
day I got my ban

index.php

Last edited:
Status
Back