FYI: My Run to ESL (Documented)

Anzak

Stalker
Hi guys!
Some of you may have noticed I have been inactive ingame and on the forums lately (though I doubt it :p )
and I want to come back with a big bang, so Im goign to be documenting my run to ESL, or level 14 Biotropic. Currently I am level 3.48 biotropic (pretty noobish) so I am going to be doing the run for maybe a couple of months, although Im not really sure how long it will be. I will be using Regen chips (II) and (III) and will heal anyone I can find, from a sweating noob to a proteron hunting uber. Hopefully I will also get some nice skills during this run, as I havent really used MindForce very much. If anyone is willing to let me fap them in a hunt I will be more than happy as I can be healing almost constantly. I will be documenting (with some possible screenies) every weekend, so expect a new post then. I bet you wont be able to wait :p. any suggestions to how I can skill up faster are very much welcome on my thread!
Thanks for reading,
Anzak

Run 1:

Used about 15 ped of synthetic mind essence and got to level 4.03

Not much progress, but I was only doing odd heals here and there.

Last edited:
This post is going to have to be mine! :yup: (sorry)!

well good luck m8, if you want you can heal me while im hunting drones naked... and I can pay you my usual armor decay in peds.

Good way to skill up fast, check by Twins every now and then, almost always a battle going that you can get yourself killed in, heal, killed, ....

Martin, PM sent.
Corey, thank for the tip, I will try it out :)
First result coming up on Saturday, I bet you all can't wait :D

Back