My SGA Items

Adel

Old
Medea Adel Green
I couldnt loot items worth over 1k ped for years, now i got lucky, got 4 uber items in 3 days :)
TskTsk were back and i wanted to look at them, they droped me F gloves on first global, i was so happy, needed gloves for my set.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
They droped M gloves when i hunted them in the evening, i didnt expect them to drop it :)
It happened friday, saturday i went to try warlocks, first global was with 8a SGA in it, too bad no screen.
Sunday i hunted bots, first run they globaled 8 times, made me +500, then loot turned very bad and long time i got nothing, then finally globaled:
Weeee angel in it! Thats my best item ever! Thanks!

Wow what a week :D

Grats, that's an amazing run of luck. Meanwhile I still can't find a piece of Vigi M after 2 months :banghead:

Gratz to Adel!!! :) Nice loots m8! :yay:

that angel harness SGA must be worth like a car :laugh::laugh:

gz

Damn, nice! :yay:

Grats!!!
cool items:yay:

Really nice loot windows! Big Gratz:D:wtg::wtg:

all entropians know that Adel sometimes... many times too lucky :)

Graz :)

really nice ! :)

U think too lucky? She is one of the most hunting players in all game. But others gets much more ubers... So NO, she isnt too lucky. ;) :)

verry nice happy to see u geting some items :)

go go go!!!

Gratz!

That's real good going :)

Wow big gratz there!:wtg: Do you mind sending me your luck? (maybe your gun and your pedcard while your at it) :yay: :laugh:

Two ATHs in like a week a few years back.

Now 3 SGA uber items in a week :D

Now you just need to wait another few years for some more good loot :D

Congrats!

Gratz!! Very nice Adel!! :yay:

Well deserved for sure.
Gratz again Adel and maybe I will have items to compare with yours soon.

lol is this a joke :) ok i got it u call maybe hardcore player, she is oinline each and every morning since i have her in FL ... hard core player yes luck? i have much many player to call like that.

Gratz again!!!

I couldnt loot items worth over 1k ped for years, now i got lucky, got 4 uber items in 3 days :)
TskTsk were back and i wanted to look at them, they droped me F gloves on first global, i was so happy, needed gloves for my set.
They droped M gloves when i hunted them in the evening, i didnt expect them to drop it :)
It happened friday, saturday i went to try warlocks, first global was with 8a SGA in it, too bad no screen.
Sunday i hunted bots, first run they globaled 8 times, made me +500, then loot turned very bad and long time i got nothing, then finally globaled:
Weeee angel in it! Thats my best item ever! Thanks!

Awesome! Very well deserved for one of the best hunters in EU. :)

very nice ones gratz

WOW that's 4 amazingly useful SGA items in as many days :eek:

Huge Gratsies Adel :D

Omg huge gratz :yay:

Back