My third trip around the universe

ClubMaster Talos

Hatchling
TheLegendary ClubMaster OfTalos
Hello Entropia Community, it has been a while. I thought this would be an appropriate way to introduce the new me, giving a little bit about my history with the game.

You have already known me by 2 names over the years, first by the name Jayson Jayborg Dening all the way back from 2010. I started playing after the big update, during my first year of college. I had no idea what to expect with this game, I went into it fairly blind. Immediately I fell in love with it, and began learning all the nuances of the game. I spent many hours learning the creatures, weapons and other items in game. At one point I realized I might be spending a bit TOO much time in the game, especially when I had classes and homework to think about. It was after a 16 hour day in Entropia that I made up my mind. I sold all my gear, made my withdrawel, and once that went through........Deleted my account. I didn't want to be able to access it while I was finishing my undergrad degree, and honestly thought that would be that.

Then about halfway through gradschool, when my schedule was actually a bit more open, I started to get the itch.........the itch that everybody knows so well who has been around here long enough. Its more of a call really.......like a siren. You hear it and you know you gotta come back. And this time around you knew me as Legendary Blades OfTalos, a name that I cherished and felt more at home with. Quickly I had been able to get back into the swing of things, this time with a lot more knowledge for my early leveling. I also began to acquire unlimited Melee weapons where I could, and eventually stockpiled enough stuff to open the BladesofTalos rental shop. I had a total of 84 rentals during my time with the rental shop, and met some wonderful people. That was probably my favorite part about the game, and still is, the interaction with the other players, and its what kept me going for a number of years. But unlike last time, the reason I felt like I needed to leave was more lackluster. It was a combination of losing interest with game mechanics and the lack of content for lower mid level players, and wanting to put some more money into savings. So yet again in early 2022 I withdrew what I had........and Deleted my account.

One thing about me is I really do try to not leave many loose ends just hanging, I like finality to my decisions at the time. I do this with most games, and honestly almost all old games when I feel the time is right I move on for good. This method for Entropia I know is costly when it comes to character building. And this second time especially, it defintely cost me with losing all my skills. But even knowing that, I still don't really regret it, because I know I will be able to regrow, with all the knowledge I have gathered, in the current state of the Universe that allows for faster skilling than ever before.

Honestly.....I never really thought I would be coming back this time. I have been doing a lot outside the game. My new passion has been fishing, I've been learning as much as I can about it and employing far too many research hours to it, but it feels right. However.....I started to miss this crazy community. I missed my friends here and all the insane nuances that makes this game function. So I say again to everybody HELLO, and I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!

Hello and welcome back!

I remember your shop. :wtg:

Hi there Rose!

Yes I'm hoping to get that going again someday. I expect It'll take a bit but I do miss it!

Back