Achievement: My very first ship and with beacon!

Pirx Danford

Elite
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Pirx Danford
Sorry for the resolution,

its a 29 ped beacon I got and quite likely I will do that one with the soc :D

After 2 years mining I never believed I would get a ship! :yay:

Let me elaborate on that: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Congrats, i'll join you with :yay:

Gratz Pirx, sweet find! :yay:

WTG Pirx! :yay:

It took me just as long to get my first ship, but it did not have a beacon...

Gratz!

Cheers :beerchug:

well i have a bit more than 2 years, found ship twice but never mine`s :)) just found them without droping any probe/bomb :D

Gratz Dan :wtg:I never mined anywhere as much as you do, but I only ever got one myself, though someone else got to it to push the button before I did :laugh:

Gratz Dan :wtg:I never mined anywhere as much as you do, but I only ever got one myself, though someone else got to it to push the button before I did :laugh:

that might be ME then??? :D

gratz! hope ur beacon run is succesful too :)

that might be ME then??? :D

Te he, nope, actually it was a well known UBAAAAAR :laugh: I never said anything cause no point really, he who gets there first wins right? I was too busy killing the big bad mobs around us at the time to have a race to the button. Now....

:topic: gratzing Dan :ahh:

Woohoo !! Gratz Pirx :yay::yay:

well done mate!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Grats, Pirx! :yay::wtg::yay:

BeaconBeaconBeaconBeaconBeacon

BIG gratz! :yay:

I haven't found any for 2 years either dude... have fun! :wtg:

I have to thank Dusk, Kiddoe, Angelina, Rock, Silmon and Lem for one of the smoothest beacon runs I was on.

We did the beacon now and the boss was a warrior gen. 8,
so no problem for the three boss slayers Cedrick Lem Wales, Phoebe Kiddoe Thrasher and Silarious Silmon Monarious.

While I was running down to the factory level which in this beacon came right after the beginning level the loot messages people gave were disheartening.
But at the end even while we hit no global the accumulated loot is about the current auction price of a 29 ped beacon.
I still have to see how much markup I can get, but we look at 310 ped of TT all in all.
So at least about the value of auction was gained with that beacon :D
It was running smoothly and even with one ctd-casualty at the boss level, which came back online just in time the confusion was kept to a minimum, all levels were reached and all boxes opened, great work team!

Note to self: I have to stop doing the lower levels so I can slay the boss for once.

Ahhh, it is so nice to find a ship with a beacon in it.
I was lucky to get a ship with a beacon on my first week of mining, it was in the water and the drones that garded it drowned :D

Back