Info: My Vixen Journey

Are you running any reload speed buffs? If so make sure you're properly calculating the decay costs on your tracker because with your gun and any reload speed buffs it'll easily throw off TT returns by 5%~
As stated before I do not use any reload speed buffs
This is for sure an upswing in distribution and will revert (or i hate you :) )
the impact of extender Mu being it 1.5 ped per rapair 1 pec (negligible)
return is 15% that is totally out of range and i blame (or am grateful to) the globals.

this run had a 900x and a 2000x (roughly estimated) multiplier, not an upswing in distribution so much as just 2 (would be if not on vixen) hof in one run.

As stated before I do not use any reload speed buffs

this run had a 900x and a 2000x (roughly estimated) multiplier, not an upswing in distribution so much as just 2 (would be if not on vixen) hof in one run.
if you don't mind me asking, what are the coordinates of where you hunt?

To support the cause behind this thread, let me point out there are some fantastic rewards attached to the Color of Envy mission chain, as proved in this video of me achieving stage 4. Where else can you gain almost 7 levels of vehicle repair without actually touching a RK0? (Jumpt to the 6:15 mark)

Now I'm working halfway through stage 5, aiming to gain at least 8 peds of Courage.

Speaking of a test on Vixens, a high elvel player went to the field with a BP20 FEN to test the vixens.
he experienced before conversion of shraps a 104.5% return MU wise with a small 2k sample
that is enough for me to see that also a slight overkill with a good DPP weapon makes vixen a "skilling monster".

for the benefit of new players or non-crafters
the main use of "Vixen gears" is for "D-Class mining amps" that require 10 each
(and a specific Rocktropia laser amp 13 dmg, the Road Monkey IV)

Youre also gonna average around like 91-92% tt returns if youre starting out with low looter levels

i've killed over 10k vixens and im at 87% tt.. god damn xD even after selling gears im losing money. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
Bukin +A101 + x2 bullseye 8 + longreach 4.
Anyone not making a profit on Vixens is definitely doing something wrong.
What I find comical is your efficiency is high, yet the TT returns don't match.

I'm mentoring a returning player who's profiting following my advice for vixens.
He has 0 Looter skills, yet they easily achieve 92% TT returns on average after 8k kills?

If you'd like me to give you some proper pointers, send me a DM, I'd be happy to help, just not on this toxic forum.

TT returns do that sometimes. But I’d take the scopes off too, it’s just zapping your DPP for no reason.
Yes, focus more on your overall decay (cost to kill) but more importantly your DPP rating.
Youre also gonna average around like 91-92% tt returns if youre starting out with low looter levels
I reckon that 91% is the base rate for anyone with no looter skills.
Yet Katias is at 87%, and I know where that 4 - 5 % is disappearing too.

Anyone not making a profit on Vixens is definitely doing something wrong.
What I find comical is your efficiency is high, yet the TT returns don't match.

I'm mentoring a returning player who's profiting following my advice for vixens.
He has 0 Looter skills, yet they easily achieve 92% TT returns on average after 8k kills?

If you'd like me to give you some proper pointers, send me a DM, I'd be happy to help, just not on this toxic forum.

Yes, focus more on your overall decay (cost to kill) but more importantly your DPP rating.

I reckon that 91% is the base rate for anyone with no looter skills.
Yet Katias is at 87%, and I know where that 4 - 5 % is disappearing too.
TT return a lot of the times takes more than 8k kills to stabilize depending on if theres anything in the loot pool or not or just plain unlucky for a small period of time

I mean most of y'all are spending electricity to just lose x amounts of peds/ hr even after MU which is probably why there are salty people on here. Just shows the kind of people there are in this game :scratch:

spending electricity to just lose x amounts of peds/ hr

This always cracks me up. Are you serious right now?

I suggest you consider the cost of those letters right there, then. You're not making PED on the forum 🤯

never mind I don’t think I read properly, hence my reply doesn’t mean anything of importance. Byes.

Did you know? When you have 260 [Presidential Pay Stub] you can refine them in a standard refiner for 5200 rockbucks total! (20 each certificate) That is an additional 52 ped of free loot that can sell at an easy 500% mu for an additional 260 PED at the end of the year, funny how that works out.

How does this work? I tried what you suggest many times and all the refiner says is that I need to add more stuff to it.

after reading this log i decided to try vixens - so far only 240 ped tracked and loot at TT is pretty much same as i get everywhere 76% and 85% with MU IF i can sell gears at 400% - not sold yet. (did a few 100 ped prior but didn't track, result were a lose after MU but i will ignore that as i did not track)

i know it is only 240 ped but i am not going to continue if max global are 20-30 ped because i rather lose $ hunting a fun mob then these if i am going to get same results.

so my question is - how big were the globals you got because at this rate i'll need close to an 80 ped by the time i kill 5000 - i killed 2515 so far. i am thinking its the gun that makes the most difference.

apologies if you provided it in the thread i must have missed it.

thank and really good log.

thx for sharing the thing that amaze me the most if this

I started around level 5 laser sniper and am now level 43 hit and 39 dmg, I went from level 1 animal looter to level 19 so far.
how the hell did you reach lvl43 in 14k ped cycled i think azuro is probably heavily skill boosted.

only to give you an idea, i cycled 34k ped atm with my combustive chip 6 and i m lvl 37 hitter, i began at lvl 20 with a lower chip (so only 14lvl with 34k ped...)

after reading this log i decided to try vixens - so far only 240 ped tracked and loot at TT is pretty much same as i get everywhere 76% and 85% with MU IF i can sell gears at 400% - not sold yet. (did a few 100 ped prior but didn't track, result were a lose after MU but i will ignore that as i did not track)

i know it is only 240 ped but i am not going to continue if max global are 20-30 ped because i rather lose $ hunting a fun mob then these if i am going to get same results.

so my question is - how big were the globals you got because at this rate i'll need close to an 80 ped by the time i kill 5000 - i killed 2515 so far. i am thinking its the gun that makes the most difference.

apologies if you provided it in the thread i must have missed it.

thank and really good log.
I’ve gotten 150 ped, 200 ped, etc globals from the 10 hp ones. You need to hunt at least 2k ped worth to get 90%tt then you’ll be in profit

thx for sharing the thing that amaze me the most if this

how the hell did you reach lvl43 in 14k ped cycled i think azuro is probably heavily skill boosted.

only to give you an idea, i cycled 34k ped atm with my combustive chip 6 and i m lvl 37 hitter, i began at lvl 20 with a lower chip (so only 14lvl with 34k ped...)
I’m killing mostly 10 hp mobs and thus getting more kill skill bonus.

I also think the azuro costs under the minimum amount for skill returns, so it rounds up.

let’s say you shoot 4 ped per shot, (making this number up) you get 40 pec in skill per shot

At 1 ped you get 10 pec
At 10 pec you get 1 pec of skill per shot
At 1 pec you still get 1 pec of per skill shot due to rounding

The numbers above are random and made simply as an example to demonstrate my theory.

Back