FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

Wait! what now?!

1. Wait till 60 bussines days ( 90 regular days) then start spamming their FB profile. Support is useless in this case.
2. Ask Serica to change this topic thread for "My withdrawal has not been received within 60 days"
3. Send CEO paper letter ( mail is unobtainable at MA HQ by phone) and let him know what is going on in his company.

Last edited:
I put the withdrawal in December 05, 2013 so it's around 45-55 business days.. dont feel like doing the math myself.. couple Holidays tossed in there.

Pending still but here after this week I'll certainly take more action. :scratch2:

Last edited:
After a support ticket they have changed the status to committed. :laugh:

With this, I'm wondering how long it takes to see the money coming to my bank account? It changed yesterday and I see no incoming deposit through my online banking yet.

With this, I'm wondering how long it takes to see the money coming to my bank account? It changed yesterday and I see no incoming deposit through my online banking yet.

Good Luck, you have waited long enough

Wire bank transfers takes a few days, if you are in EU/EEA it will be fast, outside its going to be a bit longer i think.

Yeah I'm in the U.S. So we shall see.. Nothing yet

Anywho let this show EU is still alive but will certainly take full advantage of their maximum allotted days for withdrawals!

Transaction was a success!

:wtg:

Now if only my loot would improve to keep me in this game..

Anyone made a withdrawal recently?...Was wondering if 50 business days still is in place:)

Anyone made a withdrawal recently?...Was wondering if 50 business days still is in place:)

Although MA/PC www site says 40 days it is 60 business days a.k.a. 90 regular days. Werified personally on 2 withdrawals last 4 months.

got mine , was almost exacly 50 business days like announced.

2 days more sicne it was committed due tranfer time

I have started my withdraw on january 21, it is 52 bussines days since then, atleast that's what this page say: http://www.workingdays.se/, and my withdraw is still pending, yesterday I have sent support case, and still no any answer, not even some copy/paste answer. :(

Update: Withdrawal status is changed to comitted today.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Atm I would really like to invest like 20 K PED, but when I have to pay fees and wait 90 days to get it back again I really prefer to keep it at my bank account :eek:

Atm I would really like to invest like 20 K PED, but when I have to pay fees and wait 90 days to get it back again I really prefer to keep it at my bank account :eek:

Its really not possible to create a game or system such as this and allow everyone to instantly withdraw. For example just think of all of the fraud problems that MindArk would encounter.

Its really not possible to create a game or system such as this and allow everyone to instantly withdraw. For example just think of all of the fraud problems that MindArk would encounter.

Plus rep. Never considered this.

There are private companies which are handling larger cash and live of lower fess than mindarka and doing that. Forex brokers, poker rooms, auction sites. All of them alow you depo and withdraw in few days max.

So your "it's really not possible" is simply false.

There are private companies which are handling larger cash and live of lower fess than mindarka and doing that. Forex brokers, poker rooms, auction sites. All of them alow you depo and withdraw in few days max.

All of those examples are much different situations and it's a lot like comparing apples to oranges.

Security risks aside, MindArk's business model requires they implement the wait time. It's really easy for us to sit here and speculate on a "better" way to do this but none of us have all of the information available to us. There have been many other games that have tried to implement an RCE and none of them have succeeded.

Maybe I'm just tired of seeing these withdrawal time threads. It gets old.

Plus rep. Never considered this.

You did not? Just imagine all the deponents from a bank will queue up in front of it on the same day trying to get their money back.

What do you think will happen, and this even without frauds?

bankrun_small.jpg

I think the main reason for withdrawals taking so long is that MindArk doesnt keep the deposited money in a liquid form - so they first have to sell whatever asset they bought with the deposited cash and then transfer it to you.

I think the main reason for withdrawals taking so long is that MindArk doesnt keep the deposited money in a liquid form - so they first have to sell whatever asset they bought with the deposited cash and then transfer it to you.

I'd say that could be a possibility due to rules regarding taxation. However, it has also been stated to be a part of an anti fraud system. Apparently there is something about, forgot what it's called, people requesting their payments back from the card provider.

Actually, There used to be a way. When we had the PE banking card, I loved mine :D
And even after they were discontinoued I would get my withraws within 5 bankdays (only applied to former cardholders)

But then again, I dont remember if there were any restrictions to have one of these cards. Maybe there were some major security checkup in advance? To long ago and to soft brain to remember :eyecrazy:

point is: theese bad conditions for "just getting my money back" keeps my money out of this game in the first place ...+ a lot less decay from me = less money for CLD holders and MA

Its easy to critic find a way guys to improve the game instead dropping mud on it!Give good suggestions to MA or advertise the game on your own hand atleast if nothing.

Actually, There used to be a way. When we had the PE banking card, I loved mine :D
And even after they were discontinoued I would get my withraws within 5 bankdays (only applied to former cardholders)

But then again, I dont remember if there were any restrictions to have one of these cards. Maybe there were some major security checkup in advance? To long ago and to soft brain to remember :eyecrazy:

I think that I had one of those cards and I forget what was required to get one.

Even though I had one, I dont think that I ever used it.

I'd say that could be a possibility due to rules regarding taxation. However, it has also been stated to be a part of an anti fraud system. Apparently there is something about, forgot what it's called, people requesting their payments back from the card provider.

I have been a resident/business owner in another virtual world for nearly 10 years. I make my income mainly from this world.
Withdraws are always processed within 7 working days.
Amounts up to a few thousand USD withdraw to paypal, 1 USD fee total, larger amounts must be bank transfer but still 7 days.

Withdraws are always processed within 7 working days.
Amounts up to a few thousand USD withdraw to paypal, 1 USD fee total, larger amounts must be bank transfer but still 7 days.

I think a lot of people would deposit a lot more into Entropia if that were the case here. IMO, to the public, 90 day wait for your cash just reinforces the rumors that it's a scam.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people would deposit a lot more into Entropia if that were the case here. IMO, to the public, 90 day wait for your cash just reinforces the rumors that it's a scam.

It would only be a scam if people didnt get their withdrawn money and they DO get their money

All of your examples (internet site service based) are heavily flagged during charge backs. If you claim a chargeback in those instances you technically already spent the amounts, you would commit credit card fraud, and then you may have to deal with the issuing bank. Plus the sites will likely kill access as well.

* a chargeback is saying I paid for something and never received it, in these cases you pay for the service and you receive the service right away. (the auction site can manage returns and hold funds to avoid banks)

MA is a "toy company" not an internet based company...according to the books. (Which is probably for very specific reasons)
It would be easy to exploit with nearly zero flags during chargebacks.

*in this case, you never did receive a toy, but you paid for something from a toy company. Hard for MA to constantly prove it.

Poker sites have about 2% industry charge-back rate . They make this 2% up by charging more, or skewing the returns by that much. 2% is still millions of dollars they need to recoup from players.

Allowing any chance for chargebacks (which 50 business days prevents) would only end up costing us all in the end by more fees, or lower returns.

Last edited:
Back