name shaming

If you hide a criminal inside your guild and defend his actions...your a criminal yourself. Thats the law....written and unwritten

I wouldnt be happy neither would I be unhappy.. Its totaly his choice..

He feels that all the insults he recived, and then all the threads on the forum about him were unjust.

Its easy to say that I dont agree with what he is doing.. thats because I would never put myself in this situation. But he has his reasons, and feels strongly about them.

I see what you are saying Sevvy :) you cant be responsible for the actions of other members of your soc :)

But for sure, he should just give the peds back and be done with it - it was a mistake, regardless of the ensuing crap, they should be mature enough to just rectify it and be done with it.

If not - then you have a bad egg in the soc.

But this seems to be sort of still in the processing in the leadership of the soc. I hope they will work it out :)

If they dont, then the soc as whole will certainly be tarnished in my view, as they would be seen to publicly condone this sort of behaviour from their members :)

I have just been given the other half of the peds, by fishface so thank you very much for your kind offer.

you shouldn't have to pay really for others being selfish, and not seeing the right and wrongs in life.

but thank you again for your kindness.

So im happy to say all the peds are back even though not all are from the person who took them, so in the end it has all worked out for the best. Just a small thank you to every one who has supported my doings and hopefully this war as im going to call it can come to a rest, as we have seen some good and great things come out of it.

thank you.

Last edited:
I know, just trying to defend my own colors.

You shouldn't have to in this case.

Your "friend" has put you and your Soc in a difficult position, and let this drag on while you come here to defend the situation. How much of a friend is he really? :scratch2:

By allowing your Soc's name to be dragged through the mud, he shows his true character.

I have just been given the other half of the peds, by fishface so thank you very much for your kind offer.

you shouldn't have to pay really for others being selfish, and not seeing the right and wrongs in life.

Fishface is indeed a pretty decent fellow :)

Nice work there Fishy :thumbup:

Pretty sad though that someone completely unconnected to the incident or that society has had to step up and fix it.

And no one from that society had offered the same or anything else.though there was a few offering some justification(as flawed as it may have been.)

Guess we know who I much prefer to have as a soc mate ;)

You all need to just ask yourself one question. What would JESUS do?

So im happy to say all the peds are back even though not all are from the person who took them, so in the end it has all worked out for the best. Just a small thank you to every one who has supported my doings and hopefully this war as im going to call it can come to a rest, as we have seen some good and great things come out of it.

thank you.

Situation is solved for you and im happy to hear that. Some people in this universe will live with shame and a bad reputation in many peoples eyes though and all I can say is : - I hope it was worth it ?

Might be time to create a second avatar and start chipping skills also...lol

Nice work there Fishy :thumbup:

Pretty sad though that someone completely unconnected to the incident or that society has had to step up and fix it.

And no one from that society had offered the same or anything else.though there was a few offering some justification(as flawed as it may have been.)

Guess we know who I much prefer to have as a soc mate ;)

It's quite a sad story. Agreed Fishy has gone above and beyond the call of duty. A well deserved thanks to him.

To the person that ran off with the money though and his society. I just wonder what they feel like? Seems to me they have been "humiliated" by this one grand act of kindness. If a stranger can do that what stopped them from resolving this more satisfactorily?

The story can still have a happy ending if the guilty parties made amends but I doubt that will happen now. It's never too late as they say...

Also good to see not the whole of the EU community is decrepid. The vast majority quite rightly thought the guy should have given the peds back.

alls well that ends ok even if it dident end as we all would hope, atleast we now know that fishface is a decent guy ;)

I read the other three threads, I didn't read all of this one.

I thought it was sickening to first of all run off with someone elses money, but as it became public I was hoping that he would eventually return it, otherwise he obviously would have just kept it and no-one would know. But this takes the biscuit - actually forcing the friend of the person you have stolen from to make a kind of public apology. An apology because you stole from them? Surely it should be the other way round.

I've seen things like this before, but this little icing makes this the worst, it's something I'll be reffering people to as an example of how nasty people can be for years to come.

I wouldnt be happy neither would I be unhappy.. Its totaly his choice..

He feels that all the insults he recived, and then all the threads on the forum about him were unjust.

Its easy to say that I dont agree with what he is doing.. thats because I would never put myself in this situation. But he has his reasons, and feels strongly about them.

Seems to me though that he's made a bad situation worse by keeping those strong feelings. If he'd just said; hey the guy was an ass so I kept them for awhile and then gave them back the majority of this community would have been mostly understanding. It was only unjust until he gave the peds back.. but he didn't. 300 ish peds just isn't worth it.

As it is though he's ruined his rep a bit and also there's that egg now on the soc as Safara put it. :( Although I would like some clarity if other members of the soc stepped up (Urso) and took care of it. Want to be sure on that one :)

+rep to Fishface although I hope the original person gives the other half of the peds back and you get it back in return.

To the OP... yep, we all make mistakes and hopefully at your young age you've learned a good lesson that it takes some of us more years to. :cool: In my 40's... I overall don't drink.. I drank.. .WAY TO MUCH... opened mouth.. inserted foot.... not good thing to do.. solution.... don't drink!

I'll pm and pay fishface back his 300ped. Doesnt seem right someone outside of DD paying the total sum. Then will can call end to saga.

Theres at least one DD capable of taking responsibility.

Nice to see this.. +rep

Theres at least one DD capable of taking responsibility.

Nice to see this.. +rep

I concur. Well done Aboo. Good to see someone from DD making efforts to put things right, rather than the few whom were justifying the wrong actions of their member.

Yep, you just single-handedly saved the reputation of ur entire soc. I hope they give you a promotion for this. :) Nice one Aboo. :)

Yep, you just single-handedly saved the reputation of ur entire soc. I hope they give you a promotion for this. :) Nice one Aboo. :)

Big pluses to both Fishface and Aboo
for their efforts to make thing at least financilly right...
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But for the Society this is just saving face...Saving the reputation of the Society would be taking action to see that this player is removed from it.

Very nice move Aboo, i respect that, but the fact u payed that back should have ZERO bearing on this thread closing or not. I think u missed the entire point, it's still not right and hasn't been resolved, as a matter a fact the person involved hasn't even bothered to face the community about it. No apologies for making BS up, not even an explanation. And i don't know about u guys, but i for one am not gullible enough to believe someone would as a first move insult and offend someone holding their ped hostage, i'm sorry, i'm not 13 yrs old and i HAVE been in school, ty. Even IF it was true still doesn't make anything any better, sounds like really immature business to me. Soc members not only condoned it, but stood up for it, maybe not as visibly in forum, but i know for a fact some ingame have. Most members from the soc haven't even bothered to address it, tho in their defense i don't know how many are EF members, but my guess is a decent number.

Edit... You were drunk, your son was playing, she insulted u, gimme a break, i'm begging u, just give us SOME credit, we're not idiots.

Last edited:
All peds have been given back to maxi by myself.

so happy days once more :D:D:D

Well done Fish and Aboo, restores faith in people :dance: +Rep

Agree with Sloe 100%. :cool:

Good to see all your reflections MoFo. Hope you continue to grow with such dignity....even if you did neg rep me in the past for saving you from further embarrassment :xsmile: Hope you make it to the Central Coast.

Back