Name Your Own Price Hair Cuts

thanks for the haircut Amelia :)

Thumbs up for your service...

PS. you never whipped me outta the chair...no fair :p

Day 3 was quite a long, hectic, chaotic day. I enjoyed it though and I think most everyone left pleased so all is well. I'm planning to do this for at least another two days, so if you haven't taken the time yet but want to, you still have some time left.

Day 3 totals:

38 hair cuts performed

164.20 in materials and decay

Payments recieved:

21.05 ped
100 muscle oil
2 exa teeth
56 hair gel
24 hair spray
1 berycled claw
10 bombardo
224 sweat
2 sab hides
31 skin color
1 fat
2 hair color sets
435 Mind Essence
1 Blaus stone
4 adrenal oil

Thanks again to all those who have said nice things about the service, and thanks to Akemi Akiyama for helping promote. See you again tomorrow.

This rocks, Thanks!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you so much, Millie! ;-)

I just want to make sure everyone knows how great you are, Millie!

I once had boring hair, but now I've found myself with huge beautiful hair--all thanks to Millie for helping out a poor newbie!!! :yay:

I love my big hair--love love love it!

Now my avatar's hair is a tad more like mine in real life. :wtg:

I will always go back to you for future hair needs. :)

Now if only I could find a smiley with big, beautiful hair...

-Daniel

Great Job on mine, thanks :D

Thanks for the new do millie - u rock! it's weird having hair.... lol

Amelia rocks

That was one of the coolest things ive ever done in EU, thanks Amelia. Very professional, nice salon, very patient, and still did not want to take any peds. I will return often in the future. Im thinking certain hairdo's for beacon runs and weekends, it's just fun to try things out. Not many avatars do this kind of thing, if any ever have, mad props to you (with my new mad cut:)
Thanks again and look forward to future visits,
Jeffe

Such a nice character - Millie

Some people in Entropia keep your faith up in human spirit and kindness, Millie is such an avatar.
I started in Entropia at the beginning of this year and i remember being healed by Amelia, and now, 8 months on, i'm getting my hair styled by her! FOR FREE!!! Although it has to be said that i gave her a gift for my haircut as i was that pleased with the gesture and wanted to give something back, hope you liked it Millie... I love my spikes!... :yay::wtg:

wat do u charge for a cut? when the free thing goes away i'll be by to get my cut.

Day 4 was a much shorter day for me, but still squeezed in a decent amount of customers. Thanks to all those who came by, and remember I'll still be there tomorrow for anyone who is interested.

Todays Totals:

19 haircuts performed

82.18 in materials and decay

Payments received:

44.43 ped
Omegaton m2100
nallo ceiling lamp
28 hair spray
18 hair gel
8 skin color
2 exa teeth
173 sweat
1 basic pattern shirt

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments. See the rest of you tomorrow!

wow this is very nice of you... After seeing this thread... I can still say there are nice people in the world!

I think we should all give +rep :)

Guess what? Yes, this couldn't be kept for EF for too long.
Here's my extra two pecs for Amelia: An article fo' you!

The master and service was outstanding. :yay:
I think we all love Amelia and I trust the Lootuis loves such peoples too.

Good luck Millie, it's so unusual to see someone offering something worthwhile for free or such little cost, especially for those who can't deposit much or anything at all. All the best.

Well the last day was pretty slow, but I didn't spend as much time there either so maybe that had something to do with it. I was feeling a bit tired that day so I only squeezed in 9 cuts. For the last few days I've been trying to figure out how to proceed from this point, and I think I've decided the best thing to do is to maintain the same pricing policy for now. I won't be camping out in Bilton 3, 3f like I did this past week, but if you can flag me down, or arrange a meeting through this forum, I will gladly style your hair for any price you want to pay. Again just a reminder, as I have had frequent requests, I can't do hair color for free because the hair color sets are just too darn pricey. If you want color, just grab some hair color sets from auction or head out to the PvP north of PA and hunt some Calamusoids. See you soon I hope.

Woo hoo!

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that our wonderful Millie is STILL offering her famous:

Name Your Own Price Hair Cuts!

I just got mine yesterday with her, and she said I look like a pop star. ;-)

I was hoping for more of a rock star... but we'll see what happens when more haircuts are unlocked. She already has some really cool new ones!

Plus Rep for continuing to do this, Millie. :)

(and for giving hair cuts to cheapo's like me).

P.S. I forgot to take a screenie, and now I'm at work... so you'll all have to wait for tonight when I can take one and upload it. ;-)

Daniel

any chance we could be told which haircuts you've unlocked Millie?

And I'm guessing bartering with hair gel would be appreciated?

You can barter with whatever you want. Stop by Bilton 3, 3f or pm me to arrange a meeting time to see the styles.

I just might pop by and check it out as well :)

too bad I just sold all my hair gel in auction a few days ago - I had about 40 bottles saved up.

wow

I was in twin today after all bad loot like always i hear that somebody do free haircuts ,i commed at her and asked FREE?? she sayd yes ,then we go in 1 of shes app ,and she do me beautiful haircut for FREE ,now i can see that still have honest people in this game,Nice job Amelia and big THX .I can tell all the best about her .We need more people in this game like her !!!:yay::wtg:

Carmen Fabio Electra

nice service. A well deserved + rep

Thanks Millie for the exellent hair styling! :) I love it! thanks agian and good luck!

haircut

Ty millie, +rep for great work

arfhair.JPG

New Haircut

Thanks Millie for my new haircut and +rep ofc ang gl too ;)

very nice job you did on my little beard
this is a little bump

and you are too nice, you wouldnt even take payment, so i left hair supplies at your doorstep :ahh: Next time just take em...

I want to thanks u millie for the haircut u did to me :)
it's cool to change :)
Really nice from you to do it for free... i ve been scammed some days ago by someone so im happy to have something free :)

tyvm great job :)

Rippy

P.S will try to put a pic from me soon with my new haircut

<-- Is very lucky

Thank you Millie!

You have taught and given me so much...now free hair styling and colouring anytime I like. Very happy to have met the awesome Millie! :yay:

thank you

I love your hair salon, it is sooo chic.
And you are a master at your profession, my hair came out wonderful.

Are the haircuts still free? Just wondering since the original post dates have expired...

I prefer 'name your own price', but you can still come in and say free yes. Bilton 3, 3f

Back