nAn Recruiting!

Status

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
due to another game i'm not going to mention grr... We've kinda lost a few members and soc chat has gotten a little quiter. We are looking for basically 2 types of people.

1. People that like to do there normal thing be it hunting, crafting, mining. who are also interested in helping supply newb gear (pixie, axes) and little more then newb gear( goblin, Rascal Armour) at descent prices to new ones to Calypso. Along with most importantly having fun in a society hunting in teams and such.

2. People who enjoy mentoring and teaching a lot and are genous in there teaching. We mentor in a group as a team. Where we let each others disciples add us so they can ask not just there mentor but anyone in our Group Mentor Program questions.

We have a very strong base as we have been around for over a year now. We enjoy having people from all over the Earth in soc chat as we do currently as we have members from North America, to the UK, to Japan.

I realy make an effort to know every member of our society as do my co-leaders Noggin and my wife Onica.

We have some small requirments as we want ppl with experience teaching.
-all 32 Teleporters on Eudoria
-Basic Equipment for your profession
-Able to sustain yourself without much if any help from others.(i.e. No beggers and preferably ppl that deposit or at least work ingame enough to support themseleves)
-Skills are not very important but it helps.(you must have skills high enough to Mentor others)

So if you are interested please send me a PM.

Also if you are not quite experience enough yet but see a future of being a part of us also send me a PM and get in touch with me and we'll start your training so you can.

Aw, did you post this for my benefit? :laugh:

I'm kidding. But, seeing as I had wanted to start that mentoring society, I guess I can check you all out. ;)

Sending PM, and thanks for the notice.

Now that you mention it, my society is dead(really, I'm the only one ever online :duh: ). I wasn't looking for a society but, come on, why not? :D

I'm not sure if I'm ready to join a society, but if you're interested why don't you send me a PM and I could tell you who I am, how much I spam soc-chat and what-not else there is to tell :whistle:

thanks for the replies guys. Also just want to say don't let the numbers scare you on the website. A number of Inactive players have been given until saturday to respond if they are playing or not or they will be kicked.

Ok, I give up. You can stop playing hide and seek with me now. ;)

I cant find you people anywhere! :confused: I've been checking between Cape Corinth and Atlantis for the past few days, and haven't seen anyone from nAn, and no one replies when I ask if anyone's seen you. :(

I'd really like to join up with you guys. If you don't want me to, that's ok...just tell me so I can spend more time hunting... :laugh:

Ona said:
Ok, I give up. You can stop playing hide and seek with me now. ;)

I cant find you people anywhere! :confused: I've been checking between Cape Corinth and Atlantis for the past few days, and haven't seen anyone from nAn, and no one replies when I ask if anyone's seen you. :(

I'd really like to join up with you guys. If you don't want me to, that's ok...just tell me so I can spend more time hunting... :laugh:

haha how long after this thread did i find you in PA haha?

nAn is rarely not accepting members ;)

Icegirl said:
I just looked at there website and said they wernt

I'll drop Noggin a PM on the nAn forum telling him you asked ;)

Hi IceGirl :)

Glad to see you express an interest in joining our soc. Yes, we are recruiting, but not for much longer. We are just trying to recover from the Summer drought of players, and get some fresh blood into the soc.

If you're still interested in joining, please register on our forums (nAnForum) and post in our Welcomes section. Please tell us a bit about yourself, such as where you come from, how long you've been playing and your interests (both IRL and in PE!)...

Our website needs updating, but the basic rules and such still apply. If you're happy with this, I'm sure we'd be happy to have you.

In regards to finding me, I'll be online for most of this Friday coming, and I tend to hang out in Genesis. If you can't find me, just apply to the soc at a terminal, I'll accept you initially, we can locate eachother and have a chat...

See you in-game

Good luck with your recruiting. You are a great society with nice people.

I highly recomend nAn, or should I say that the ppl I know from nAn is very nice and fun.

GL with your new soc members :D

I would also say that nAn is a great soc. I feel they are allies to SttM and we always enjoy the time that we go 'a huntin' with nAn members.

Suicide

Last edited:
Your message inbox if full, so I cant send my message. I'll try again later, but for now ill post it here:

Hey there, I saw you post from a while ago, and I was wondering if you were still recruiting. I am mainly a miner, but i started out hunting, and I keep an axe just in case. I meet most of your requirements; I can mentor, I can support myself, I have mining equipment. But I'm missing one TP. I forget the name but its up in that far NorthEast of the map. On the big Blue Island. I never needed it so I never went. I can go get it pretty quick if it's really a requirement.

Buth other than that, theres not much else to say. I enjoy the game, and most all of the people in are nice, so I am nice back. Except for this one disciple, but we won't get into that...

Anyways, PM me back of you are still recruiting.

Thanks,
Lucid

Please lock this as things have changed.

Status
Back