Achievement: Nana's achievements

Nanashana

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Thought it might be fun to have a look back over the years worth of loots and achievements, and maybe create a bit of a running thread going forward. Somewhat inspired by Yuki's thread on their progress over the last year.

I've been playing on and off for a long long time:

Account Created 2007-01-28

But recently came back in time for Easter mayhem and decided I wanted to skill up into the EU endgame ;)

2021:

Q2:
  • Came back fully after a long hiatus and was around lv34 in my highest combat professions. Around 110k total skills
  • Decided to (L) skill a little bit before Switching to a tier 5 Zorra, which I'd end up using till well over lv80
    • For anyone wondering why, I decided that I preferred the range and meant that the things I was hunting (Proterons, Leviathans, Caperons) would die before they ever reached me, meaning i'd save on healing and armour costs. Which in retrospect burnt me a little as it left me with a bigger gap in evade and paramedic than id like.
    • The attack speed sadly meant that hyperstims and ares perfected were mandatory to not make the gun feel awful.
  • I went hard into Easter Mayhem and managed to Place #2 in Cat 04, which led me to want to push hard on mayhem formats to get some prizes, had my eyes set on competing at the 07 rank for Summer mayhem... but little did I know...

Q3:
  • Summer rolled around with no Mayhem, shot a little Migration but felt a little burnt out so had a sizable few breaks over summer in preparation for Halloween Mayhem
  • Unlocked Commando & Killstrike
  • Made a Mod 2600 (which I still use to this day - really good fap for solo hunting!)

Q4:
  • Back into things full speed with Halloween Mayhem
  • Started to transition into using a T8 MacMahon Vengance at this point.
  • Picked up Shadow (F) armour
  • Nothing of note out of either Halloween or Xmas mayhem, but managed to pick up another rare token.

End of Year Professions:
  • 98 Hit/Dmg
  • 40 Crafting
  • 42 Mining
Years Notable Loots:
  • 106k Shrapnel ATH
  • 127k Shrapnel ATH
  • 92k Shrapnel
  • 81k Shrapnel
  • 49k Shrapnel
  • 51k Shrapnel
  • 3.6k Iron Stone
  • 3k Narcanisum Stone
  • 8k, 5.1k, 4.7k Molochs
  • 4k Caperon
  • 3.8k Phasm
  • 5k ROOT

2022:

Q1:
  • A big highlight of Q1 was the next island hunting event which I placed first and snagged a perfected daud fang as a prize. The event also saw me hit my two highest hunting hofs being a 26,5k Great White Shark and a 10,4k Centaur
  • This event finally took me over the level 100 mark in my combat profession.

Q2:
  • Mainly easter mayhem, lots of shooting, one nearly 5-digit hof.

Q3:
  • Still, more skilling, closing in on 130 in Hit/Dmg
  • A lot of migration, but no real loots to talk about, pretty disappointing one overall.
  • A mix of fleshripper skilling, Moloch grinding and trying to upgrade my Incision plates on NI.
Gear:
  • Shadow + Mod Shadow Mix
  • MacMahon Vengance T9 + 204 HC
  • Arso 3 TEN T7
  • Halloween 16 + Summer 2020 (or Ares Perf + Summer 18 if I want a little more crit dmg reduction)
  • Tezlapod
  • Mod 2600
Current Profession Standings:
  • 130 Hit/Dmg
  • 65 Evader
  • 51 Paramedic
  • 47 Crafting Average
  • 53 Prospector
  • 76/56/55 Looting
  • 328 HP
  • 530k total skills

Years Notable Loots (Eased of the shrapnel crafting a little!):
  • 114k Shrapnel ATH
  • 6.2k, 5.5k and 4,7k Lyst
  • 26,5k Great White Shark
  • 10,5k Centaur
  • 9,5k Annihilation Eviscerator
  • Numerous 2-4k Molochs, Fleshrippers, Mayhem mobs

Some bonus screenshots I still have saved:

What's Next?

• Got a few more unlocks I want to get, specifically intuition, but probably will end up unlocking it through Evade and brute forcing it as I don't have any good options for skilling MF at the moment.
  • But saying that I also want to spend some time after Xmas mayhem skilling both mindforce and melee as they're both super low and I could use the HP!
  • Also planning on switching to a mayhem vendor gun at some point in the future once I've accumulated enough tokens to make a pull.
  • I'd also love to skill up to unlock the ability to craft my own L13 amps through the UL bp's but the 75+ Metal eng and attachment engineer required is a little out of reach at the moment!
  • End of next year I'd like to be at around 400+hp, and have intuition unlocked.

QAs:

Why do you use an un-eco loot 1.0 gun when you could use a 150k+ 2.0 gun to skill?

Inherently - the 1-1.3% tt returns I might expect to see using a 2.0 gun wasn't really a viable option. I have an end goal in sight but my priority order is on:

DPS > DPP > (Uptime) > Efficiency

When I'm looking at weapons, and secondly, I'd rather not tie up a ton of peds in a mid-range 2.0 gun that I'll have to trade out somewhere down the line, and overall my tt returns have been fair in the 95% average range using my current setup.

Why Fleshrippers/Moloch/[Bad Markup Mob]?

I'm still at a point where skilling is the most important thing for me, and second to that is to be able to shoot as much as possible, so Mixed spawns, sparse spawns and generally low hp mobs are a bit of a pain. Spawns where I can just put on Netflix and zone out are the best for having the highest uptime on skill pills.

Very nice to read some stuff that directly is on my lvl. If you want more skill/hp then go melee AND if so....check out the mk. 6 FEN claw. Pretty ok price for the excellent DPS/DPP/EFF%

congratz mate, keep it up.

Time for an end of year update:

Done a ton of mayhem, managing to pull myself a DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented which will become my primary hunting weapon going forward. Already enjoying the 4.4 dpp!

Will be stopping using the arso tagger so will be back to more accurately tracking returns going forward.

End of year professions:

- 148 pistol laser hit + damage (+18 since September)
- 83 animal looter (+5)
- 70 evader (+5)

Gear also swapped around a little bit:

- Foeripper Augmented T1 + ModEvil/Mayhem Beta
- Xmas 20 + Summer 20
- Hallow 16
- Mod/Regular Shadow mix
- 2600 modified

Goals for 2023:

- 100 looter
- tier the DOA ready for TWEN
- 400 hp
- intuition

Absolutely no real decent loots that i remember, a 3k i think was the largest during 18 hour days of non-stop mayhem.

So, thought it'd be nice to do a bit of a midyear recap in advance of Migration:

I spent the first part of the year aggressively trying to tier the DOA so I had some comparable DPS for TWEN. I took a slight detour to level my electric hit to unlock intuition, took just over a week to go from 5x -> 80 to force the unlock on Fleshrippers.

TWEN started quite slowly but had the incredible luck to loot the Keyworks which quickly became my primary weapon.

I actually have stopped closely tracking my returns over this period, returns have felt 'normal' overall with the expected drier periods and upswings, that said I have been doing some pretty heavy grinds on some really unfriendly mobs (like smuggler mechs in 5% tax), so coming away from that with any sort of remaining bankroll is always a good run!

Professions update:
So swapped from Laser to BLP to Melee (Clubs) in this period so things got a little wonky, but progress from the last update is:
- 162 Laser Dmg, 151 pistol hit
- 143 BLP Dmg, 113 BLP Sniper
- Started at 54 hit, 83 dmg when I looted the Keyworks, now 117 hit, 136 dmg

- Looter is now 92 animal, 72 mutant, 67 robot
- Evader up to 79.

Gear:
- Keyworks Unity t7 + Trauma 5
- Shadow/Mod mix
- Mod2600
- Xmas20+Summer20
- Aug Gorgon

Other Achievements:
- 700k total skills
- Unlocked Industrialist
- 400 HP (currently 405)

Notable Loots:
- Discovery on the Keyworks Unity
- 48k Smuggler Mech Mk.2
- 17k Thawr
- 9k Smuggler Mech
- 8k Drone

Goals for 2023:

- 100 looter - Hopefully still on track
- tier the DOA ready for TWEN - complete
- 400 hp - complete
- intuition - complete
- *new*:
Unlock Doctor (Currently 65 Paramedic).

I absolutely appreciate seeing posts like these on PC forums.
Anymore players, willing to document and share the thrills?
Keep up the dedication. Amazing loot drops on 3 profs lol.

Back