News: Nanocube Changes

Well holy shit - that's interesting. Next please let's have an interface to drain TT value of items!

Got a number of items I can't sell or where TTing is not a viable option but would like to be able to extract the TT value off of - even if it's not a 1:1 exchange. IE armor - would be nice to just drain the TT value off if it in a couple clicks rather than having to go stand there getting the crap beat out of you by mobs which you run to the turret for 75% of the value for hours.
Good idea but something I don't think MA is likely to do because of all the junk "TT value" given in starter packs in the armor and vehicles

Good idea but something I don't think MA is likely to do because of all the junk "TT value" given in starter packs in the armor and vehicles
That's an exact use for it. The TT value ends up in the loot pool anyways when you actually use them. If they do a 4:3 ratio (75% return) on those items they still make a killing. Cause they're making nothing with it just sitting in storage, all those item TT values are on the liability side of their balance sheet.

This is the best decision MA has made in years! oh my god am I dreaming?

These changes should result in a more healthy and interdependent economy, which will benefit hunters, miners, and crafters alike.
Please consider to implement some of the ideas from this thread as well for the benefit of hunters, miners and crafters:

One additional change to this that would be great is if you make the new nanocubes non-lootable for convenience.

I actually had to check the date to see if it was April 1st first. This is a great change I'm sure it will help a lot to stimulate the economy.

Other possible change that would help in particularly on other planets its harder to sell your stackables (oils etc especially at bigger amounts). For this recycle feature why not add a way to recycle your oils into 1:1 TT value into shrapnel. It would allow hunters to keep cycling on other planets and they wouldn't be forced to TT their stackables and would at least get 101% back. If you don't want to give shrapnel give UA but 101% ratio as if we converted the shrapnel.
The players would be able to sell smaller stacks on other planets (and recycle rest to shrapnel) and since the players wouldn't need to bring all their stackables to calypso it should also have a positive impact on calypso's economy. This would also help some with getting rid of the oversupply of stackables from the market thus increasing MU further = win win for all.

Everyone complains about the lack of player trading due to auction then also complains that the few items they must be player traded are not on auction.
I don't know why we dont have separate channels for buying and selling but it'd help a lot. Trade channels just get spammed with people selling 20 different things so if youre trying to buy shrap or pills it gets drowned out.

Everyone RESELLER complains about the lack of player trading (because they can't rip off the players) due to auction then also complains that the few items they must be player traded are not on auction.
Made a few fixes for you, you're welcome. No item must/should be tradable and not auctionable.

Please consider to implement some of the ideas from this thread as well for the benefit of hunters, miners and crafters:

I support this also.

They are and has been for a very long time?!
I mean the non-tradeable ones like X Y pills, Candy Cane and Easter Eggs, and skill pills

They are and has been for a very long time?!
People sell in shops hypestims for 5-6 peds, they buy them for 3 peds while it's possbile for everyone to buy them at 3.5 - 4.
If they would have been auctionable, a lot more people would have easy access to funds to continue hunting during mayhems, by selling pills to other hunters instead of having to sell to resellers making the whole experience very toxic and unpleasant...

I actually had to check the date to see if it was April 1st first. This is a great change I'm sure it will help a lot to stimulate the economy.

Other possible change that would help in particularly on other planets its harder to sell your stackables (oils etc especially at bigger amounts). For this recycle feature why not add a way to recycle your oils into 1:1 TT value into shrapnel. It would allow hunters to keep cycling on other planets and they wouldn't be forced to TT their stackables and would at least get 101% back. If you don't want to give shrapnel give UA but 101% ratio as if we converted the shrapnel.
The players would be able to sell smaller stacks on other planets (and recycle rest to shrapnel) and since the players wouldn't need to bring all their stackables to calypso it should also have a positive impact on calypso's economy. This would also help some with getting rid of the oversupply of stackables from the market thus increasing MU further = win win for all.
They ain’t giving a free 1% on all items….

People sell in shops hypestims for 5-6 peds, they buy them for 3 peds while it's possbile for everyone to buy them at 3.5 - 4.
If they would have been auctionable, a lot more people would have easy access to funds to continue hunting during mayhems, by selling pills to other hunters instead of having to sell to resellers making the whole experience very toxic and unpleasant...
Anyone can spend hours buying at 3 ped, or get at 6 per instantly at a shop. I bet you’d be amazed that real life shops do double cost markup as well… cause it sounds like you’ve never been to a store in real life…

What’s a banana cost? Like $10? Right?

Evey you are so predictable it's hilarious...

First of all, you don't know how much I pay for my Hyperstims, and in fact, about half of them came from coverting my own Mayhem tokens and therefore were acquired on my own efforts.

Second, I don't, have never, sold Hyperstims 10mg for 5-6 ped each, that's insane. If I remember correctly (I'm out of town for work right now so can't log in to check), I sell stacks of Hyperstims 10mg for 4.25 each, minus the tax leaves me with probably just over 4 ped each which is right in line with current market for a small stack, unless you are buying hundreds.

Quit trying to "invalidate" shop owners and traders and by extension, making the Hunting profession the only "legitinate" and "honorable" activity in game.

Some of us provide a service and are good at it, fucking deal with it already and shut up.

i dont think people realize just how much PED gets cycled from a single gambling addict dedicated player doing EP4 for just a single hour

the amount of stuff that is about to get recycled daily on the tt is probably way, way higher than what we all imagine

i think its gonna have a big effect. expect more than single digit markup increases on common oils, degenerates avid avatars are about to TT (recycle) their storage away :)

Reactions: jak
Anyone can spend hours buying at 3 ped, or get at 6 per instantly at a shop. I bet you’d be amazed that real life shops do double cost markup as well… cause it sounds like you’ve never been to a store in real life…

0 value to your argument when there's an auction in game already. You can also buy online, just like you should via auction, everything, pills should also be included in this category. No point in keeping them or other stuff out of the auction. It was a bug imo, the buff nanobots are actionable. Everything else in mayhem vendor is auctioanble.

Its crazy how a bunch costs 99 cents

did evey hurt you?

I don't have a problem with Evey being a hunter and being darn good at it, so why does he have a problem with me being a trader/shop owner and being darn good at it?

I'm totally fine with Evey making suggestions and contributions in this forum, but when he makes it out to be that Hunting, his chosen profession, is the only valid activity in EU and everyone else is just a "reseller", that irks me and he knows it. MA is already favoring his profession like 9 to 1; 90% of MA resources is dedicated to improving and creating new content for them, why he has to then add insult to injury by making it sound like owning shops, crafting and selling armor is somehow dishonourable (by calling me a reseller), is just beyond me and as far as I'm concerned, borders on a level of entitlement I really don't care for.

I respect him and his chosen path in EU, he should do the same and respect me for mine. End of story, no need for hate. If he can't just do that, yeah, it bothers me.

Quit trying to "invalidate" shop owners and traders and by extension, making the Hunting profession the only "legitinate" and "honorable" activity in game.
You would have very little to loose but so many players would have to gain by breaking free of this trap of having to sell 7 buy only p2p. Makes no sense....

Back