News: Nanocube Changes

Nice change, great ideea!!Keep it going!

MA balancing manager on her way to work this morning:

index.php

Wait really? So some people can stock up like crazy and then sell for what ever mu those have after? ... messi is gonna smell markup!

Its not like they hard to get after change. I cant imagine mu going that high. Then again Messi did smell small markup! lol

Wait really? So some people can stock up like crazy and then sell for what ever mu those have after? ... messi is gonna smell markup!
Not really when you consider we dont know when the update is. Are you really going to hold 100k ped in nanocubes for possibly months for a chance to profit maybe 500 to 1k ped? There are way better MU opportunities with that PED

I Feel neutral about this change it to be fair.....

After so much profit in mining why you dont have an ul amp yet Mr 110 level ?

Existing nanocubes in avatar inventories and storages will not be affected.

Well, for example to prevent items such as estate deeds and event tickets from being accidentally recycled, or non-tradeable/non-TTable items. Also any items which would facilitate a closed loop of craft-recycle-repeat.
robot residue are also part of loot pool in cyrene if my alzheimer i snot too severe and can be sinked only in a useless Cyrene BP (pure skilling/Gambling BP no use of output)
oil residue apart being "cut" or "Filler for P10 extender and Hotfoot and Rage" i cant remember other uses

while Devs look in this, please ask them to consider the fact that we cant run Ithaca missions for upgrade anymore due to lack of Mechanomatrix
that we have uncraftable Loughlin and Geotrek BP also sold in AH
that some "Gentlement" enlist COMPET deeds in AH

while polishing loot pool it is important to see "DEAD ENDS" and solve them ...

robot residues come off Metal mountings and are so useless that MA itself put an event repurhchase of them via Consul Tiberius AH Orders.

Blausariam is a candidate for recycle because has not enough use in crafting comapred to the huge quantities dropped, same happens to Melchi water

allowing a gizmo crafter to recycle his own oil residue is just like allowing a Cyrene or Arkadia hunter to recycle his ...

as per explosive projectiles the real closed cycle is that they are crafted to be recycled. there is NO USE of Explosive projectiles for Hunting.
we need a single target LIMITED EP Weapon that has a DPP of 3.10+ eventually Craftable with a UL, SLOW and with a 5000 EP bullet to sink the EP manufactured
the high DPP compensate for the higher cost of the ammo and its eff in the 59..62 would pose it under Armatrix standards but still allows to revert EP to the hunting

Just some late night thinking, i miight be not considering some side effects.

Can you make Rockets/Launchers use UA as well then? Why do we have to jump through hoops to get ammo for these, its not like you need to craft ammo for other guns or mining...... I can see the ammo just going up in price.......

Can you make Rockets/Launchers use UA as well then? Why do we have to jump through hoops to get ammo for these, its not like you need to craft ammo for other guns or mining...... I can see the ammo just going up in price.......
New game engine. New rules. Lets remove ammo from trade terminals and make it craftable too.

I hope Nano Cubes still can be TT'ed. I just remembered that one time when loot pills couldn't be sold back to the TT. Imagining they forget (on purpose) to make nano cubes able to be tt'ed, now you need to use them! ups! :D

This will ensure there's plenty of supply when the change comes into effect. That's why it was announced beforehand. There will be a few millions in people's inventories and that' preferred in order to avoid bottlenecks

So, the bets are on that nanocubes will not be tt-able after whichever vu? (but tradeable)
I don't think we've ever been told something that affects the economics in advance of implementation like this, so either MA are playing the longer game economically, or they are playing us...
Which do I go for: nice of MA to let us know something like this in advance, or !"§$ the ratbags, they never said they would not be tt-able and now I've stocked up loads!?

So, the bets are on that nanocubes will not be tt-able after whichever vu? (but tradeable)
I don't think we've ever been told something that affects the economics in advance of implementation like this, so either MA are playing the longer game economically, or they are playing us...
Which do I go for: nice of MA to let us know something like this in advance, or !"§$ the ratbags, they never said they would not be tt-able and now I've stocked up loads!?
Why would they not be tt-able?

Similar to the way UA isn't. You convert something that then has to be used, not tt-ed - or just "MA reasons".
But it would add to the anger to do that, especially if a ploy seen through in advance, so I doubt they'd implement it ... ... ... much.

If it’s auctionable it should be TTable.
And lootable in pvp! Maybe remove their Weight too so people can forget to put them in storage and then being dragged to pvp when Afk at the robot spawn ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jak
This will ensure there's plenty of supply when the change comes into effect. That's why it was announced beforehand. There will be a few millions in people's inventories and that' preferred in order to avoid bottlenecks
Doubt thats the reason.

Not really when you consider we dont know when the update is. Are you really going to hold 100k ped in nanocubes for possibly months for a chance to profit maybe 500 to 1k ped? There are way better MU opportunities with that PED
Uhhm no, you only need to hold them for 2h during downtime.

Bingo. Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner (except for those of us allergic to chicken).

Mindask should make all nanocubes in peoples inven/storage stockpiled before the update converted to ped instead but that would require them to play with the rats nest

Mindask should make all nanocubes in peoples inven/storage stockpiled before the update converted to ped instead but that would require them to play with the rats nest
They already said no.

Well damn. This is a really big move from MA, onwards and upwards.

I hope Nano Cubes still can be TT'ed. I just remembered that one time when loot pills couldn't be sold back to the TT. Imagining they forget (on purpose) to make nano cubes able to be tt'ed, now you need to use them! ups! :D

Yes, they will be TT-able.

Back