Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

and you got no nice fat HOF at any point or not looted any items with good MU?

Just asking because a lot of times players that dont have to depo got a massive HOF or MU item at some point that funded years of playing.

Either way - gratz and very impressive

and you got no nice fat HOF at any point or not looted any items with good MU?

Just asking because a lot of times players that dont have to depo got a massive HOF or MU item at some point that funded years of playing.

Either way - gratz and very impressive
Thank you!

Highest single item markup was probably around 5k. My biggest hof to date was a ~20k ped Araneatrox, but it didn't even push my TT return for that year alone above the 100% mark. Helpful of course but nothing that significantly impact the overall longterm sample. It is really all about the impact of steady small percentages over a long time when talking about the high amount of turnover needed for level 100.

In my case I have skilled a little bit of everything however, so turned over a lot more than "needed" if the only goal was to reach level 100, so to speak. Unfortunately I haven't tracked every year so I don't have any grand totals, but it's a matter of many millions of ped turnover. For some perspective, a 20k loot is "only" 1% of a 2 million turnover sample. 2 million ped turnover in a year is ~5.5k ped turnover per day, a number which is exceeded by a lot of players nowadays.

Thank you!

Highest single item markup was probably around 5k. My biggest hof to date was a ~20k ped Araneatrox, but it didn't even push my TT return for that year alone above the 100% mark. Helpful of course but nothing that significantly impact the overall longterm sample. It is really all about the impact of steady small percentages over a long time when talking about the high amount of turnover needed for level 100.

while 20K is definitely not massive my biggest was 500 ped and that did not cover 1/2 the cost to get it lol. i am only at level 45 ish HG (maybe level 220 melee 30 MF) Think if i got 25K in hofs / items i could make it to probably level 70 at best. so your play style and overall result is of course still very impressive indeed.

Thanks for sharing the info !

Wow - Gratz!! Very impressive :)

Back