Help: Natural Mobs

can you provide proof, as you said you are new to land area ownership? so how can you be 100% sure, got some inside info? if so share it with the community, otherwise please share why you are 100% sure to settle that debate once and for all!

Besides what cyco said about MA stating the fact...I have not read that from MA. But I for one have had the LA for about 2 weeks now...avg tax is very small atm since i'm still getting the LA up and running. So one day when I killed all the osseo twice on my LA...I get much more tax. Also the LA to my east has natural esto on it. the 19k esto hof by ADI was on that LA...I know the LA owner and the tax he received that day proves that he got tax on that hof... N8

can you provide proof, as you said you are new to land area ownership? so how can you be 100% sure, got some inside info? if so share it with the community, otherwise please share why you are 100% sure to settle that debate once and for all!

Well, if u took the time to search the forum u could read it..

Its been brought up multiple times in support cases and confirmed..

So dont make insinuating, if i dare say stupid, comments

2nd that...
and proved before in ways like N8 states about esto

Besides what cyco said about MA stating the fact...I have not read that from MA. But I for one have had the LA for about 2 weeks now...avg tax is very small atm since i'm still getting the LA up and running. So one day when I killed all the osseo twice on my LA...I get much more tax. Also the LA to my east has natural esto on it. the 19k esto hof by ADI was on that LA...I know the LA owner and the tax he received that day proves that he got tax on that hof... N8

Thanks for that that would seem to settle it.

I don't think he meant it in a bad way just difference of opinion.
I was also unaware of any conclusive evidence on that issue, I was aware of Jimmy B's thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/land-areas/119358-how-does-la-tax-work.html

where an attempt was made to resolve the issue, alas no evidence until now. Thanks to N8.

As far as I remember MA refused to confirm whether hunting tax worked that way (in the thread George linked above, I think), though they did confirm some details on how mining tax worked.

Any evidence about whether natural spawns generate tax comes from players, as far as I know.

As far as I remember MA refused to confirm whether hunting tax worked that way (in the thread George linked above, I think), though they did confirm some details on how mining tax worked.

Any evidence about whether natural spawns generate tax comes from players, as far as I know.

For anyone doubting, last week someone had a 19K estophyl (natural spawn) on my land (next to N8's) and the taxed showed it ... with these amounts you can tell and even verify ;)

For anyone doubting, last week someone had a 19K estophyl (natural spawn) on my land (next to N8's) and the taxed showed it ... with these amounts you can tell and even verify ;)

aye this is the loot I was talking about...and the LA owner to back it up. N8

extremely rude and uncalled for, and how is this a stupid comment, i have never read anywhere, that MA has said natural mobs are taxed, and as someone looking into ownership of land area's i believe i have the right to ask for confirmation on this subject. - rep to those calling me stupid, + rep to those who actually provided proof, including N8, thx

The next question is did the one that hof spawn within the LA or outside the LA.

Hi n8

I was asking support about natural spawn about month ago. Case was my chompers. Also it was "+" on the list when i was considering buying OLA#54.

Anyway support answered that this is dynamic and mobs can migrate in or out LA borders during time. Also they adviced to ask community and other LA owners about that (wchich i do there is thread somwhere here ). That shows that even if we dont have any control over natural spawns changes should not accur without integration of MA.

After 2-3 weeks on OLA#54 apeared ARgonauts and Trilomites, but that was after mini VU, and it was stated in VU content list (*OLA#54 - Terrain improvements)

I think that MA/FPC shouldnt change anything on LA as it is state u paid for. But spawns is kinda part of that dynamic so i allow it my mind that it can change without any reasond along with time. I would be more concerned about existing instalations like turrets etc. "solid" ones and if something like this dissapear i would then rise support case battle to get it back, but mobs....here there gone tomorow. As long as it not affect my DNA i don't care much.

Anyway from VU to VU i get more natural mobs on OLA#54. now chomps,argos,trilos and cudatergus. Maybe becourse in that period i didn't add any DNA and MA wanted some movement in that region, or show oportunities of beter income to fresh LA owner. I will post if anything change in few next VU's as i already added DNA and want keep it there.

Thanks for the info! N8

Bump for LA 49---

Single Highest Loot hunting event on Neconu Nation (LA49) @ 01:00 MA time. Young- old Neconu. 300 peds 4k ped event starting there tomorrow!!!!

Last week of spring hunting 2010!!! 5 Globals gets you a 50% chance of winning at this point. GL N8

Back