NBK Guard Rogue General

Status

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Hello all, its been some time since I have posted in this forum... I hope all is well for everyone in the Entropia Universe and I see that 711 has done some great things with the forum.

Now down to business...

Black Magic Woman had been entrused with the leadership role in the NBK Guard. While in the past she has poven herself as a trustworthy individual loyal to the NBK and dedicated to my final wishes, it now seems that she has done a 180 on us. Which is why I am back and will remain back in the picture to some extent until this is resolved.

Black Magic Woman should now be regarded as a Rogue General, an illegitimate leader of the NBK Guard. While she is in control of that society the NBK as a whole can not take responsibility for any actions of any member in that society. Members have asked her to step down, the leader of he NBK (Brendon Slick Gould) who operates my old avatar has also asked her to step down. She wont.

This is highly unusual for her to behave like this. I cant help but wonder if her account has been hacked.... i dont have any information that indicates that it has been however this is very much unlike her. Otherwise its more then likely just a greedy power grab in which case I am very dissapointed because I had regarded her as a trusted friend.

If she has not steped down as the General of the NBK Guard by Saturday then I encourage all members to leave and follow Slick's instructions far as where to go.

If needed I will involve Mind Ark and explore my options there...

Otherwise its more then likely just a greedy power grab in which case I am very dissapointed because I had regarded her as a trusted friend.
More detalis about this may help quite a bit for us to understand what is going on. That being said, it sounds like she was duly elected and appointed. Final wishes are exactly that.

Just reading thru this I'm not sure who is the greedy one and who is concerned about power. It would be nice to hear from her perspective.

What is the 180 you claim she has performed?

If the whole soc is against her , then they just have to vote for someone else as leader in soc terminal.
The soc terminal is made for that.
No need to come to public and wash your dirty stuff here.
Use your soc forum and your soc terminal.
Finally just come to info about NBK dont trust and suport this or that person.
I do understand you inform evryone about a part of your soc dont suport someone , i dont understand you allways come to post only to point out this or that person.

And if evryone think she suk big time as leader , they can just leave and join other soc , or what ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
...who operates my old avatar...
You might want to leave that part out when you contact MA.

MA is aware of this change in ownership of avatar while max serves his (my) country in the military, so its not an issue

If the whole soc is against her , then they just have to vote for someone else as leader in soc terminal.
The soc terminal is made for that.
Finally just come to info about NBK dont trust and suport this or that person.
I do understand you inform evryone about a part of your soc dont suport someone , i dont understand you allways come to post only to point out this or that person.

And if evryone think she suk big time as leader , they can just leave and join other soc , or what ever...

Eto... we should get into a big fight for old times sake! :p

Of course there is no need. So why do it? Hmm that's a hard question lol.

Etopia said:

Right, I actually don't understand what it is the original poster claims the new leader has done. Should be fun to watch.

There is something else interesting going on here. MA has set the limit of soc size to 200ppl. That structure seems to have been circumvented by the NBK along with perhaps some others. Each is what I would call a "megasoc."

MA and the community owes a megasoc no duty to ensure that each segment is under the control of the overall leader. So it's just tough shit. I said it above and I'll say it again. I'm not sure who is the greedy one and who is concerned about power.

didnt your mother tell you to neve trust a black magic woman :laugh:

Hello all, its been some time since I have posted in this forum... I hope all is well for everyone in the Entropia Universe and I see that 711 has done some great things with the forum.
There are some changes since you have been away which you may not like ;)

Forum Rules said:
Rule # 13
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. Similiar, accusations of "scamming" that name specific EU avatars or EF members are NOT allowed. There are always multiple sides to a story, and airing the issues in a thread invites other forum members to become third-party subjective judges regarding issues of which they have no first-hand knowledge. Too often, this results in problems not only to the individuals, but to entire EU societies and the EU and EF communities as a whole.

I guess this means we cant enjoy the public airing of NBK dirty laundry anymore. Which is a shame cos i would really love to hear BM's side of the story on this. As there are always two sides to every story.

Little question, how will involving MA help you to make this person step down from a soc you aren't the leader of?
I realise there is a big bond between all those socs but I doubt MA would take action...

Hi Hardwrath...

Quick question... for old times sake!;)

Do you find your always swimming against the tide?
:laugh:

Looks like it will be a voting time. Don't loose the soc because of one person... loose that one person. ;)

Wow, lots of pent-up angst people have been saving for ol' Hardwrath. :laugh:

I think the main point of his post was to warn people that the Guard is not currently operating under the NBK code of rules and that the leader may or may not be as trustworthy as was previously thought. In other words, simply a public service announcement to avoid additional violations of trust. You notice that no specifics were given because that's not the point or the purpose of the public forum: the details are being kept within the NBK societies.

Eto... we should get into a big fight for old times sake! :p

Sure so why you go dig up a "old" thread of mine to make a strange comment in it ?
What was the point for you to do som necromantie ?
Since that thread there zillion other that have been created on that forum...

As for me looking for finght , i just dont understand you come back to make post and point out someone.

That you give info about the whole NBK dont "support" anymore one NBK part , i understand...
But , aint all that only a NBK problem ?
So far , the NBK is kinda the only soc i see coming here to say what shit happen to them...
Its problem in your soc , use your soc forum , or your soc chat ... no need to bring it here and try to ashame other people because they only dont match anymore your idea of the game or soc.

Now down to business...

Black Magic Woman had been entrused with the leadership role in the NBK Guard. While in the past she has poven herself as a trustworthy individual loyal to the NBK and dedicated to my final wishes, it now seems that she has done a 180 on us. Which is why I am back and will remain back in the picture to some extent until this is resolved.

Black Magic Woman should now be regarded as a Rogue General, an illegitimate leader of the NBK Guard. While she is in control of that society the NBK as a whole can not take responsibility for any actions of any member in that society. Members have asked her to step down, the leader of he NBK (Brendon Slick Gould) who operates my old avatar has also asked her to step down. She wont.

This is highly unusual for her to behave like this. I cant help but wonder if her account has been hacked.... i dont have any information that indicates that it has been however this is very much unlike her. Otherwise its more then likely just a greedy power grab in which case I am very dissapointed because I had regarded her as a trusted friend.

If she has not steped down as the General of the NBK Guard by Saturday then I encourage all members to leave and follow Slick's instructions far as where to go.

If needed I will involve Mind Ark and explore my options there...

I didnt want this to get public, even if I have been booted from our private forum, I said nothing... But if you Max chose this, then so be it!
First of all, my account hasnt been hacked.
Second of all, you yourself said that this behaviour is highly unlike me (since you know me in this soc for over one year) and that must point to the fact that I have good reasons for it.
I have always been a trustworty person and people that know me can guarantee that. I also have a sense of loyalty and I have been loyal to NBK and its Leaders, always, until now...
I want everyone to understand that I am not against NBK like Max says. I am against unjustice, I am against corruption and I am against Leaders that let themselves manipulated by other "influential members".
I was yelled at when Slick tried to forcefully take away my Leadership in NBK Guard for no reason. I brought proof in our private forum that he didnt have a reason to demote me and for that, I have been insulted, humiliated and yeled at by "influential members".
They should know by now that I dont get intimidated that easily.
I am not greedy, never was. I dont even accept gifts that have been offered to me (except my birthday). I am not looking for power. I AM LOOKING FOR JUSTICE and I WILL NOT be sacrificed again just to save our Boss's image, just to wash his dirty mistakes.
When Slick asked the members in my society to vote for him, they refused (at least some of them). There are many people in NBK that consider me a good Leader and a good friend.
I have invested a year of hard work for this society and I WILL NOT STEP DOWN withought doing a mistake.
I want a fair NBK that doesnt make special treatments for "some influencial members", I want an NBK that doesnt trash other members just because they dont have so many skills or money, I want an NBK that treats everybody equal, and for that I FIGHT!

Last edited:
Its problem in your soc , use your soc forum , or your soc chat ... no need to bring it here and try to ashame other people because they only dont match anymore your idea of the game or soc.

+rep :yup:

Black Magic Woman, You are among the people who have helped the most in the NBK and you have always been loyal to me and to the society.

Part of our original agreement is that Slick would be in charge and you would follow his orders.

We all have to answer to someone. Even I do. The leader of the soc answers to the public opinion and collective opinion of the soc, you answered to Slick, and your people answered to you.

I dont care to get into the specifics of he said / she said. The reality of the situation is that the society as a whole is behind Slick and not you. If it had been the other way around then it would be Slick in this position and not you. Remember the NBK is about the group as a whole and not an individual. Not me, not Slick, and not you.

We all fail at things, i have had many failures in my life but its what we do with those failures that makes seperates us. I have even learned valuable lessons from Etopia (no joke), we can learn from everything and everyone.

Please take this in a construcitve way BMW. In this case, the public opinion has swayed against you and the battle from here is difficult because for every on person you defeat or sway your way 5 more will rise up against you. I have been there before.

Someone in this game whom I look up to and respect greatly tought me the value of the "spring board"

See, my technique is to grab the bull by the horns and wrestle the thing to the ground, this can be highly effective in many situations but not all... especially the ones that deal with pubic opinion. I see in this situation you have grabed the bull by the horns and I am sure that in your mind you are doing what you feel is right.

We are at a cross roads here, you are at a cross roads. Will you grab the bull by the horns and westle it into the ground and let it drag you with it? Or, will you use the failures here to spring board from this problem and use it to become stronger and hold a higher position then before?

BMW, you have grown. You are a smart woman and you learn quickly. I feel that you have grown out of the position you have held in the NBK and grown into someone who is ready to run her own group of societies. Part of the problem is that other people in the NBK are the same way, the rest of the problem is that you and them have different ideas about how things should be. I can respect that, but now its to the point where it's tearing the NBK apart... the NBK that you care about.

Each problem has an opportunity....

You could drag this thing out and drag everyone (the bull) down with you, or you could "spring board" from this by gracefully and peacfully stepping down. Those who are loyal to you will want to follow you and the NBK wont stop them. From their you could start your own society and grow that in the way that you see fit. Leaders can not co-exist if they dont agree.

I ask you as an old friend BMW, please respect my wishes and the wishes of the NBK as a whole and peacully step down. Please put your dispute with Slick to rest.

Just think of the advantage you have over all of the others who decide to start their own society... you know how the NBK operates. You know how we do things. Now all you have to do is apply your personality.

The Entropia Universe needs more of a selection with this type of society. I challenge you to make a new group of societies. Perhaps time will heal wounds and the NBK and that new society will coexist peacefully.

If creating a new society is the path that you choose then I will instruct ALL leadership in the NBK to be supportive of that society and not to interfere.

I am asking you... Please repect my wishes,

Hardwrath,
Let BMW back into the forum and do your dirty washing there.
Please control your agression in the public forum, It could be seen as a form of harassment.

Noting you said

If creating a new society is the path that you choose then I will instruct ALL leadership in the NBK to be supportive of that society and not to interfere.

Are you implying you can interfere with any society?

BTW hows the army going?

Last edited:
You notice that no specifics were given because that's not the point or the purpose of the public forum: the details are being kept within the NBK societies.
I notice that specifics have been given, im sure others have too. So not sure where you coming from with your statement above? :scratch2:

I notice that specifics have been given, im sure others have too. So not sure where you coming from with your statement above? :scratch2:

Not really. You have not seen the tip of the iceberg; simply, enough to justify or qualify the announcement. BMW chose to post more details and frankly at this point i think all that can and should be said has been said -- and more.

Sorry but this does basically appear to be a personal dispute. Sort it out amongst yourselves.

According to Rule #13, :locked:

Status
Back