NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

KiriMistPrinces

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Kiri Kiri Hime

Our website goes into more detail about the NBK so I will keep it simple in this thread.

The NBK has 5 total societies and all of them are separated by skill level or area of focus in the game. Both by total member count and by total society count we are the largest organization in EU. There are two main points to the multi-society structure of the NBK.

1. It allows you to continuously interact with others who are at or above your own skill so even as you skill up, you are around others who can keep up with you and also help teach you new things

2. Freedom to play the game how you want, progress as you see fit, and focus on the things you want to focus on. This is a real cash economy which makes freedom very important. We want you to have the game experience that you want to have, not what someone else wants you to have.

You have to understand that there are all kinds of players in this game and they each have their own idea of what the "best" society experience is. The NBK as a whole is a community, or a collection of different families and groups of friends. We are 5 societies but we try to function as one group whenever possible.

Some people like a real close knit feel to a society, others don’t. Either kind of person can find what they are looking for in the NBK. There are some members who like to hang out on our TeamSpeak server all day, others don’t. Some members like to interact in Skype. Some people love to chat in soc chat, others in PM, others like to just blend into the background and focus on what it is they like to do in game. All of that or whatever else is perfectly fine.

Sometimes people chip up a lot of skills and want to be around others who are more skilled. The NBK can accommodate that. Some people chip out their skills and just want to be in a relaxed society that doesn’t care about avatar skills... the NBK can accommodate that too. Some want to be in a hunting centric society others want a mining centric society. Both can be found in the NBK. Some people like to craft and are very serious about it. For those people the NBK presents a very unique business opportunity. The same is true with pilots, traders, medics, stylists, land owners, or whatever kind of EU business it is that you have. The NBK can help your business or service grow in many ways.

Here is a breakdown of our societies, all of them are international societies with members from all different time zones. In all of our societies, there are usually at least a few people online at any time 24/7

The minimum age requirement for the NBK is 18 years of age.

Natural Born Killers
Requirement: 150K+ skills
Info: Hunting centric society with some miners and crafters. Some like to team hunt, others don’t. Each member is typically very focused on whatever it is they do in EU. The Natural Born Killers is ranked among the top 50 skilled societies in game and maintains a member count of 30+ members.

NBK Elite
Requirement: 60k+ skills
Info: Hunting centric society with some miners and crafters. Some like to team hunt, others don’t but with a member count that is around 50 members it’s very easy to set up team activities within the society.

NBK Army
Requirement: none
Info: Army is dedicated to help new players learn the initial stages of this game. New players who skill up and prove that they are a quality person who is capable of getting along with others while also being respectful and honest move up to NBK Elite or over to the NBK Miners.

NBK Elite Miners
Requirement: Level 20 Prospector or Surveyor
Info: Dedicated mining society for mid-high level miners. Here you can easily learn the more advanced and detailed aspects of mining.

NBK Otium
Requirement: 100+ total combined attribute points
Info: The word Otium is Latin for "relax" or "at ease" this society is a mixed profession and mixed skill society for experienced players who players who have a very casual approach to the game. Members who have chipped out, are semi active, or inconsistently active also are found in NBK Otium.

New players who have recently joined this game can join either the NBK Army simply by submitting an application in game at the society terminal. Do a search for either society, press the green arrow, then in the box just mention that you are new and that you saw our recruiting thread

For information and recruiting check out www.theNBK.eu

For some people who treat the game like a business, our skill requirements don’t always apply. We are always looking for more people who are focused on the business aspects of the game so feel free to contact us!

Feel free to ask any kind of questions that you have :)

Last edited:
Bump for the NBK :)

Good work Kiri ;)

A couple of weeks ago I noticed something that I got a kick out of.

The primary private NBK sub forum has a higher post count and a higher thread count then this public SocTalk forum even though the SocTalk forum has a 16 month head start on our forum. :D

SocTalk forum: 1964 threads & 33,580 posts
Natural Born Killers forum: 2593 threads & 36,346 posts
NBK Entrepreneurs forum: 218 threads & 1,343 posts
NBK Miners forum: 108 threads & 1,040 posts
NBK Council forum: 429 threads & 5,857 posts

To me this indicates two things:
  1. The NBK is a bunch of forum trolls :laugh:
  2. Over the last four years the NBK has turned into a real community in and of itself. Even still, we are always making efforts to bring members of the 9 NBK societies together so we are one big family.

GL, wont say anything else :D.

Last edited:
Great thread, NBK have to be one of the most diverse and outstanding society's in entropia, a must join they can really help you go far in what ever Branch's you chose.

All the best,
/Matthew

bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bumpi
look at kiri go
bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bump
nbk is a good way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump
omg im a forum ho!!!!

bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bumpi
look at kiri go
bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bump
nbk is a good way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump
omg im a forum ho!!!!

So when can I expect to see an app from you Adam? :cool:

A great society! There is so much information passed around about all aspects of EU that it's a huge help to everyone.

Posted via Mobile Device

Bump for the best Soc :yay::yay:

So how do i apply?

everyone should join :yay:

Nbk

Nice post Kiri, very well presented. GL to you and the NBK. :)

Looking forward to seeing some different faces at our weekly soc hunt ;)

nice work kiri, bump-time

Hi!

I am a new recruit in NBK Army and new in this game.
I hope to have a nice time whit all NBK members.

I learn to ghather sweat :)) , i muve to hunting but i need to learn to update my info in Soc terminal :))

Se u in game !!! Bye!!!

Hello, I'd like to join NBK Miners if possible. I've been hunting for a while and almost maxed the opalo. I've got a feel for hunting so now I want to try mining seeming as that appears to be the other major profession in EU.

Thanks.

Bump for the Natural Born Killers group of societies
:yay::yay::yay:

Keeping this up top . . . and if Kiri could edit that opening post to reflect the recent changes, that would be super-awesome!

Back