NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

So... if I wanted to join NBK, can I just apply at a terminal for Legion or Army? :eek:
Or Squadron, I'm a bit over 15k with my skills I believe..

Liked the NBK website btw, done with a good taste :)

Last edited:
So... if I wanted to join NBK, can I just apply at a terminal for Legion or Army? :eek:
Or Squadron, I'm a bit over 15k with my skills I believe..

Liked the NBK website btw, done with a good taste :)

At 15k total skills you are more than welcome to apply to us in Squadron, Mike!
If you this is your first experience joining a soc you can also choose our step-in socs Legion or Army to get a "feel" for NBK. But as I said, I would be proud if you did us in Squadron the honor. :D

Just put an application in the soc term and we will accept you asap. :)

Alexandr Flash

Hey Clan m8s! ) I joined NBK in the game), but how to join NBK at forum ? )
:)

Welcome to NBK!

A colonel in your soc can direct you if you ask, but the short version is sent in PM. ;)

Steve

Back in EU again and playing actively again. Feel free to start PM'ing me with questions or info regarding the NBK :tiphat:

Back in EU again and playing actively again. Feel free to start PM'ing me with questions or info regarding the NBK :tiphat:

yay glad to see ur back active again

Can I join? :D
Joined the game yesterday... :eek:
I won't deposit anything...
Im willing to play atleast 1h per day and in weekends more than that...
And...Later when Im able to take a part of a job ingame I would go for Miner :)

Of course you can join us, Pinheiro! :)

Just find a society terminal in game, usually found in the auction houses spread all over the world. Search for NBK and then, in the new window showing up, look for NBK Legion or Army. There should be an icon there allowing you to apply for one of those. Apply, put in a line about who you are, your age and you will be accepted in asap. :)

morse

hey all hope this is the right one

yup

yup thanx mischief ..now..someone get this tag off me head weighin me down..lol

NBK-Army

Hi I join the NBK-Army a few days ago. And want to join the NBK forum. tx :yay:

Bumb for NBK you guys rock, would you mind contacting me at my email smithy_sibley@yahoo.com i have many questions regarding your many soc's looking forward to hearing from you:cool:

:bump:

Newly formed NBK Guard is looking for members! We are looking for you...:D

And "you" equals a player with 15-50k total skills that want to focus on group activities like teamhunts, intersoc events and stuff.

At this point we are not that many, building slowly but surely wanting good people. Again that equals you! :)

Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

It's time for a little :bump:

It's :bump: time :D

Freddie

Hi...

Hi, guys, I'm new one in soc. and dont realy know where and how to subscribe for forum, so pls help...

Welcome to NBK!

PM sent. :cool:

First post

Hi!

I am new in NBK, thy for the nice welcome!

Hi Everyone! I was out for a bit but found my way back home! Miss my NBK! but i do need a PM please! :ahh:

noob again

hey soc ive been gone for a couple of years but im back

Hi guys! New to NBK also :D :yay:

Welcome in and welcome back friends, it's good to see you! :)

Forgot to add that NBK Guard is still recruiting... :ahh:

We are looking for players that find the EU experience way more rewarding when working together rather than doing a solo stunt. Currently just about 10 people in soc but slowly and surely growing.
So far we've done a few teamhunts, mainly on Eviscerators, with some luck.
As we progress in member count we plan to find ourself something bigger and meaner to hunt and haunt. :D

In the opening post PvP is mentioned as something we like to do. This is true to some extent since a few of our members are both into it and pretty successful too. Others, like myself, enjoy the suspens but unfortunatelly isn't all that good....yet. ;)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or simply apply ingame. :)

Back