NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

Just a little :bump:

Hello,

I made an application one hour ago to the Nbk Squadron, i saw it was a 15k requirement and i actually have little more than 20k. (not counting reputation or promoter skill)

Just came back from nearly a 2 years break though, so my knowledge about entropia has been downgraded with time. And i only have a dozain of TPs.

Armor : Rascal Suit and weapons i use 5 :rolleyes: Rifle from distance and a little more, before i switch then between Manticore fist and 2 axes 1x0 / 2x0, and then at the end a little pistol shriek basic to finish them. Like that i find hunting less boring, i don't really care about the most economic way of hunt. I just want to have fun ;)

I mainly hunt argonauts near twin peaks actually, i plan to deposit 30$ / week not more, not less... unless i do a HOF one day of course :D

so should i take a lack of response to the website application as a rejection or is it a case of no one checks that stuff?

so should i take a lack of response to the website application as a rejection or is it a case of no one checks that stuff?

HardWrath is the only one who can check the online applications through the NBK Website.

Currently he is busy IRL during most of the week.

If you would like more info on joining NBK feel free to PM me or we can meet up in game, I'll be online most of the day :) Online right now ;)

Hello,

I made an application one hour ago to the Nbk Squadron, i saw it was a 15k requirement and i actually have little more than 20k. (not counting reputation or promoter skill)

Just came back from nearly a 2 years break though, so my knowledge about entropia has been downgraded with time. And i only have a dozain of TPs.

Armor : Rascal Suit and weapons i use 5 :rolleyes: Rifle from distance and a little more, before i switch then between Manticore fist and 2 axes 1x0 / 2x0, and then at the end a little pistol shriek basic to finish them. Like that i find hunting less boring, i don't really care about the most economic way of hunt. I just want to have fun ;)

I mainly hunt argonauts near twin peaks actually, i plan to deposit 30$ / week not more, not less... unless i do a HOF one day of course :D

Good news! :)

Welcome to NBK!

Just sent my application through your website, loving what I'm reading. Seems a great atmosphere!

I'm mainly a miner (I always enjoy mining in different games), do some hunting from time to time but very rarely.

Looking forward to joining you guys :D

PMs that were sent to me have been replied to :)

Welcome to NBK, Werz!

I'm sure you will enjoy being a member of the NBK Miners! :)

Just another bump.
Feel free to pm me if there is anything you wonder about regarding NBK membership. :bump:

*bump*

Please be sure to apply at the SOC TERM, and not so much the NBK Website.

Thanks. :)

Some info updated in the OP.

I'm back as the General of NBK Elite...NBK Elite is recruiting!

Some info updated in the OP.

I'm back as the General of NBK Elite...NBK Elite is recruiting!

Woot fun fun fun !!! Come join us... or pm me in game if you need help :)

I joined NBK miners about 5 weeks ago and i have not look back since. The vets are extremely helpful, No question is too noobish for them to help with.

If your looking to join a well founded active Society with members from all over the world that organise regular events then look no further.

Rolf.

Here's a shout out for the Elite Miners. I'm always looking for good quality miners. Also, there are possibilities for high level crafters and traders with the Elite Miners too. If you want more info, I or another NBK Council Member are never more than a PM away :yay:

NBK Miners are looking for a few good Miners as well if you're lvl 1-29 we'll have no problem taking you, or even teaching you the ropes if you're new! :D

It has come to the attention of the NBK counsil that several if not all devisions of the NBK have been infiltrated by subversive induviduals from as of yet unknown other societies to spread rumors, disrupt unity among the ranks and
invoke rebellion against NBK leadership.

These hostile societies fear the growing popularity of the NBK and it's increasing position on strategically vital Calypso territories.

NBK counsil has deployed a grand scale investigation (Codenamed : Operation Shakedown) and is summoning all members from all NBK devisions to appear before a specially assigned team of high ranked NBK officers for interrogation.

Just kidding :wtg:

Hi, I am Isegrim. (Call me Ise).
Just joined NBK Squadron.

It has come to the attention of the NBK counsil .... blah blah blah.

Just kidding :wtg:

Hi, I am Isegrim. (Call me Ise).
Just joined NBK Squadron.

:scratch2:

Sir, Army General Sir,

Dont mind me too much, I had one too many podshots on the helmet :silly2:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm not a sir!!!! :(

Hello,
Looking to join active mining soc, was 40+ both surveyor and prospecting but currently chipping out. When i finish my chipping out (in few days) i ll be around lvl 15 ... so NBK miners or Elite its your choise just let me in :)
Thanks and happy mining!

Hello,
Looking to join active mining soc, was 40+ both surveyor and prospecting but currently chipping out. When i finish my chipping out (in few days) i ll be around lvl 15 ... so NBK miners or Elite its your choise just let me in :)
Thanks and happy mining!

Pm sent :)

Met someone from the NBK Legion group and helped with a TP run to Twin Peaks. They asked if I wanted to join, so as of a minute ago I've tossed my app in. I'm sure I'll have fun working my way up within the society!

Welcome to NBK, Fox! :)

Hey, everyone. I just applied and was accepted a few hours ago. I've been playing a few weeks, maybe have 6k skills. My friend who got me started on EU recommended the NBK Legion soc to me :)

I will ask for member forum access, and see you all in EU soon!

Just sent in a request to join NBK Legion.

Was considering joining one the socs earlier but then saw the only 18 years+ rule so had to look elsewhere :(

Was considering joining one the socs earlier but then saw the only 18 years+ rule so had to look elsewhere :(

Aw, that's a shame it would have been cool to have another brit around! GL in EU and I hope you apply when you hit 18! :D

Just sent in a request to join NBK Legion.

How long does it take to get accepted into the NBK Legion society?

How will I know if I am accepted or not?

Is NBK Legion currently full? Should I try and apply for NBK Army?

Do you guys use Ventrilo or Teamspeak to communicate with other society members?

*P.S. I also applied for NBK Army.

Last edited:
How does it take to get accepted into the NBK Legion society?

How will I know if I am accepted or not?

Is NBK Legion currently full? Should I try and apply for NBK Army?

Do you guys use Ventrilo or Teamspeak to communicate with other society members?

Once a General/Colonel processes yr application, u will get a message when u log in. You can then use soc chat. NBK uses Teamspeak 3 and some people use Ventrilo I believe. It should not take long at all to get accepted.

:)

I got accepted. :)

How do I get the teamspeak/ventrilo server info so that I can join it?

*P.S. Got the server info from the NBK forums.

Last edited:
Back