Help: NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp - sugesstions

What setings will make you visit Arctic Exa's Camp more often (besides free items there:)

• Max maturity / Max density

Votes: 51 54.3%
  • Max maturity / Medium density

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Max maturity / Low density

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium maturity / Max density

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Medium maturity / Medium density

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Medium maturity / Low density

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Low maturity / Max density

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Low maturity / Medium density

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Low maturity / Low density

Votes: 10 10.6%

• Total voters

shoti

Deactivated Account
Hi

I want make NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp as well estabilished as possible before i sell it so please , post what setings for exarasaurs fits you best.

thx
Shoti

Max/Max, though exas suck and merp are much better!

heh, before i placed DNA there all miners screamed " No merps ! No merps " . Ok so i placed Exa's and now hear that merps would be beter ....aaaargh....MEDIC !!!!!

heh, before i placed DNA there all miners screamed " No merps ! No merps " . Ok so i placed Exa's and now hear that merps would be beter ....aaaargh....MEDIC !!!!!

Well, I understand the miner sentiment.. but I don't care what they want :p

I voted low maturity / low density. Since it's a waste of fertilizer to raise any of those on a Land that is far from TP and with Exa, you gonna end up loosing money instead of doing a profit. So make it no mobs and mining only. Or buy a TP and make it a nice hunting spawn.

I voted low maturity / low density. Since it's a waste of fertilizer to raise any of those on a Land that is far from TP and with Exa, you gonna end up loosing money instead of doing a profit. So make it no mobs and mining only. Or buy a TP and make it a nice hunting spawn.

Oh c'mon now, it's not that far, 5 minute run? Although, another reason why you may be wasting PED on Exa is that there is another LA MUCH closer to the TP filled with the same.

ok, unlocked Maturity then to make it more suitable for beginners. When it decrease bit more i will make another event with free itms. Thx all for input.

ok, unlocked Maturity then to make it more suitable for beginners. When it decrease bit more i will make another event with free itms. Thx all for input.

I have been to your land area once about a week ago - while the exas were a bit strong for me and trilomites kept killing me off, what really hurt was not being able to replenish either ammor or bombs. You sould really consider a shopkeeper pad that sells these or even a trading terminal.

hmm...

Once it's out of your hands, well, it'll be out of your hands... so if you sell it, who cares... New owner will likely change it anyways.

medium/max

Hi!
I voted medium maturity/ max density, as we already have some maw maturity LA's out there ;)

Lez. :wtg:

ok, deceided to keep it, but i wil make some adjustments to serve beginers beter

number are decreased a bit to allow miner easier pass

maturity set 5/10 and still decreasing

Back