Neconu farm opening!

Status
I'm looking forward to the youngs, tested my worth on some south of Zeus and only the providers were too much to handle for me (50/50 outcome)

youngs are quite easy, just like mature and old. provider gets a bit trouble, and in team (soc hunt) we killed a guardian. with nem/boar mix (2a plating) and a emt 2600 you can easely tank a young, with a bit of problem a mature and if you are with 2 people are more old and provider are done easely too.

Maturity is now set to ~50% wich theoretically should mean guardian-dominant atm. They won't spawn before the existing stalkers are cleared though.

Seems people lost interest in the higher maturities so I just put it to youngs today. Happy hunting!

So, how much you make aday ?

Akoz said:
Seems people lost interest in the higher maturities so I just put it to youngs today. Happy hunting!

great i am going to try this tonight !

very funny ... :laugh:

I went to your LA to hunt some Exos and Berys...SURPRISE!

I had fun trying to escape though :)

Cheers :beerchug:

JackFree said:
very funny ... :laugh:

I went to your LA to hunt some Exos and Berys...SURPRISE!

I had fun trying to escape though :)

Cheers :beerchug:

:rofl:

hahaha.. I can imagine :p

Akoz said:

Very nice - I'm guessing we have to clear the land of higher maturities first though, correct? And by "we" I mean someone else :p

Wolf Grey said:
Very nice - I'm guessing we have to clear the land of higher maturities first though, correct? And by "we" I mean someone else :p

I think that has already been done

Nice one Akoz, now its Youngs i think ill go hunt there :)

Have the exos and berrys been EXTERMINATED! yet? ;)

matty H said:
Nice one Akoz, now its Youngs i think ill go hunt there :)

Have the exos and berrys been EXTERMINATED! yet? ;)

Ehr.. Some time tomorrow I think. (If I recall correct it takes 5 days to exterminate, and I initiated it on tuesday)

Excellent news, I was going to wait until tomorrow but I think I'm going to head up there now! :)

Exaros and Berys are now 100% exterminated!
Unfortunately apparently so are the neconus.. There's not a single one left on the area although the spawn is set to 100%.
Support caese filed, but I don't expect an answer before monday the earliest and I probably not a solution before next minipatch.... :(

On the bright side at least the miners should be happy. Plenty of angelic, oil, typo, gazz, blaus and iron waiting to be extracted.

Akoz said:
Exaros and Berys are now 100% exterminated!
Unfortunately apparently so are the neconus.. There's not a single one left on the area although the spawn is set to 100%.
Support caese filed, but I don't expect an answer before monday the earliest and I probably not a solution before next minipatch.... :(

On the bright side at least the miners should be happy. Plenty of angelic, oil, typo, gazz, blaus and iron waiting to be extracted.
Hey Akoz,

Any news from Support? My gun is getting rusty ;)

elisa said:
Hey Akoz,

Any news from Support? My gun is getting rusty ;)

Yes mine too, i went to the farm yesterday to see if the spawn change... but empty empty empty .. :(

just a reply to subscribe to this thread & see when the respawn will be good again :D

Didn't get to see any neco stalkers :( so now waiting for the farm to start working properly :bowdown:

Akoz said:
..and no mobs? Hmm. Me thinks I have a mining expedition to make tonight.

loL!

Thought it was a bit strange when I mined close to this area and didn't see any mobs at all... Didn't know about the bug:)
Soo,.... In I go. :)
Suddenly! Red dots appear all around me :eek:
DamN! The bugs fixed, and I'm stonecold dead :mad: ¨
I'm glad the bugs fixed and I'm sad I happened to be there when it did.. :laugh:
ME-Time 09:26 2006-06-07

Weeeeeeee! It's fixed!

Correct! The bug is fixed! Spawn is back to normal :)))

Great news thx ! :D

so maturity is young, now? :D
I'll check it this week-end hehe :tongue2:

KASSAD said:
so maturity is young, now? :D
I'll check it this week-end hehe :tongue2:

Yup. all youngs, maybe a few mature

Akoz said:
Yup. all youngs, maybe a few mature

perfect ;)
u really do great lands, but I still want an armax one :D

Lovely place :)
Biggest neconu i encountered was a old. Some mature, but mostly youngs thankfully. :)

Wonderful! LA has plain landscape - good for long shots, perfect spawn. :thumbup: Loot was a piece of horse crap tho :laugh:

Im sure I came across more Olds than Matures, but certainly loads of youngs :)

Akoz said:
Correct! The bug is fixed! Spawn is back to normal :)))

Good to see that MA repaired the bug prety quick

Status
Back