Eon Armor Helmet
Eon Armor Thigh-guards
Eon Harness
Fire Forge BGH 4400M Modified
FreanD Delta BLP Pistol
Nemesis Armor Helmet
Implant NeoPsion Bb Mindforce Implant

studley said:
hunting naked has defo had a loot increase for me, and my evade and FA skills are sky rocketing too, plus im gettin ped, all good, i luv this land, altho im not to sure as to what mod/adj/imp items can be looted, if u can clear that up for me akoz, would be cool,
studley

It's hard to judge an area after just one hunt. Are you saying you are having better loots from this LA after the vu?

It is not possible to choose where the mobs spawn. As far as I know they spawn randomly all over the area. I believe the reason why some areas seem to be more thin is becaues that's where people wander the most.

Studley, u hunt neconus naked with ep 21? Did u tried also "Comedy Central"? I hear they give good chance to starting comedians...

Akoz, I think a minimized number of neconus with maturity starting from providers, mixed with some regular-paying-mob at medium-high maturity (allos or alike, to have only one aggroing mob) should do it. One thing I must say is putting neconus in ur LA ruined a very decent mining area (at least for newbs like me).

Akoz said:
It is not possible to choose where the mobs spawn. As far as I know they spawn randomly all over the area. I believe the reason why some areas seem to be more thin is becaues that's where people wander the most.

That's a shame, I think mobs do tend to spawn in herds, and that spawn moves as the herds are killed. This is something I've obseved with many mobs. I could be wrong but the trend seems to follow this pattern.

Personally, I think land areas the size of Farm or thereabouts should have 5 areas.

NW quadrant
NE quadrant
SW quadrant
SE quadrant
Central Overlap.

This would give LA owners the necessary control over the spawns and allow them to host multiple mobs but keep them seperated for those that don't like to be jumped by one type of mob whilst hitting another.

Like this...
NeconuFarm.jpg

Last edited:
Kerham said:
Akoz, I think a minimized number of neconus with maturity starting from providers, mixed with some regular-paying-mob at medium-high maturity (allos or alike, to have only one aggroing mob) should do it. One thing I must say is putting neconus in ur LA ruined a very decent mining area (at least for newbs like me).

No no, please no mix with other mobs...
People pay tax because they want a "trash" free area where they can hunt one type of mob.
When i go out for Neconu last thing i want is being bothered by allos or stupid exa's, they are a waste of ammo and time.

BruuD said:
No no, please no mix with other mobs...
People pay tax because they want a "trash" free area where they can hunt one type of mob.
When i go out for Neconu last thing i want is being bothered by allos or stupid exa's, they are a waste of ammo and time.

You're right, but in an exclusive spawn, if is bad, is bad. If you have another mob, is a second chance. I don't see how Allo could bother, coz they don't aggro. And I didn't said exas, already enough spots for exas.. Allo was just an example, could be anything, dunno, estophyls..

And you don't pay taxes from your pedcard, you pay taxes from loot. Which loot sucks for neconu, cersumon, oculus, fungoids higher than provider, etc etc, in average terms.

My personal wish is this LA to stay in low maturity of neconus, soon I will be able to hunt them, only thing which I say is a bad choice for a LA owner. Because he who hunts neconu, hunts for an eventual eon piece or other goody. Which I can't see how would benefit to LA owner, who gets % from tt value.

If I would be LA owner, I would make caudatergus. But I am not LA owner.

I like neconu land as it is. I hunt and mine there frequently.

If you are going to make any changes at all I would add a small spawn of more mature neconus.

I was there last night and had no globals but still a pretty good return. 3 had over 35 ped each.

Last edited:
Kerham said:
Studley, u hunt neconus naked with ep 21? Did u tried also "Comedy Central"? I hear they give good chance to starting comedians...

yes, ur not jealous are u, and akoz, i seem to be gettin better loot after the VU,
studley

Status
Back