NEED A HIGH END TAILOR at some point and QUESTIONS

so i do like fashion in this game, looking unique, to set myself apart.
one its more expensive than i thought since cloths the way i like them are hard to find.

i then found out it is because of something that messed up paint and skin drops so getting enough of anything anymore is a pain the bum.

so i was going to go the tailor route. but when making purchases of low priced item, to resell. it took weeks to resell...so i said nope.

But there is certain cloths i am after for my look

Haux forest corset F
voodoo braces F
tight pants F

they are posted now and again in AH but VERY PRICY.

so i found the BPs for cheap, and where to get them. so i did that.

EXCEPT for the tight pants.

now i am working on getting the matts to make them.

SO here is where i need a high end tailor.

i want all three to be slick in texture, like plastic or fake latex or whatever it might be that makes it slick... And the colors to be Lime green or bright green, Gold or yellow, and BLACK. main color green, accents to be Gold and black, except for the pants, main color black, and belt gold... and if there is a 3rd slot green. cause my coloring skills are trash...and anything i color comes out pastel, and dont even look like i put color on them.

and if i cant make it a profitable profession, then i dont want to waste time skilling it, till i get other skills where i want them.

but the deal i want to make. i supply all the mats, and paints. for 1 set for me... but then i supply you the remaining mats, and the blueprints as payment, for making me 1 set in the color scheme i like.
so you get 2 remaining attempts at the chest and braces to keep and sell for yourself... and they seem to sell for 40-150 PED each. so if all three attempts are successful...and you did not put anything in, then the others are the payment for you...

as for the pants, i cant find the BP on tight pants.... so if you have a set already to go. i can supply the paint, and pay for the pants.. unless i can find the BP to trade you.

but i am also willing to try and get 2 or 3 sets of the BPs and use them as payment for your tailoring as well. so you will have them, to make money off of...

it will be a few weeks before i get everything. as the mat drops are slow....but they do drop...and no one else seems to farm them...so i cant really buy the right ones... so i am stock piling all my crystals wool and lysterium till i have enough to make all three attempts... well not me, but someone who can do it, and actually succeed, cause my successe rate for one of those is like maybe 10% at trash quality.

This is a long post to say you need haruspex leggings. You want them to be white as there like tt+5. I've sold like 60 of them
and then colored. Easy

I can make them if you want. And you can get that one colorer or get smilgs to color for you

This is a long post to say you need haruspex leggings. You want them to be white and you color whatever you want or you want the ugly green/white one?

As I have bps for both
I dont want the LEGS i want TIGHT PANTS... and i have HARUSPEX FOREST CORSET, and VOODOO BRACES well the BPS for them. i am getting the mats to have someone better make it for me. and color it.

This is a long post to say you need haruspex leggings. You want them to be white as there like tt+5. I've sold like 60 of them
and then colored. Easy

I can make them if you want. And you can get that one colorer or get smilgs to color for you
i feel like you stock me too lol.

TIGHT PANTS
I got those too. Also this set up won't make you look unique. It's one of the most used looks
i feel like you stock me too lol.
It's STALK, and yes, cause you post the most mundane, easily searchable questions constantly while not reading anything people share with you as the community has tried very hard to help you.

Is there even anyone in game that can use black paint lol?
Do you have to be in the SIB to even use it?

Op can just grind to black level himself, I’m sure it won’t take long.. 😝

My advice is Valivill does all..not sure of black though.

My advice is Valivill does all..not sure of black though.
Had to ask him.

This is the extent of what he told me:
Don't paint things black, almost no-one can and it's stupidly expensive.
Best thing you can do if you want a dark look is to apply tiarak texture with olive paint.

So, OP, i suggest you give Valivill (Wesley Wes Valivill) a PM in-game and try that look out, he knows what he's talking about :)

His bio states his coloring and texturing are currently both lvl 17.9.

I got those too. Also this set up won't make you look unique. It's one of the most used looks

It's STALK, and yes, cause you post the most mundane, easily searchable questions constantly while not reading anything people share with you as the community has tried very hard to help you.
you sold your manner skills...why... well trying to search out things on my limited time, gets a bit mundane in itself. also i have taken everything people have told me to heart and been using it, unless something seems weird...then i ask something else.

but i didnt post here for at least a few weeks if not longer. cause using that info.

also

for the cloths, not unique but for me it is... and finding them is not that easy...cause people want way to much for it.

but since you seem to tailor.
how does one do the rainbow colors...just wondering... i still want green black and gold.. or brighter green, black, yellow since there is no gold.

Back