Need A Mentor

Status

Kitty Katty

Young
Hi,I Am New To The Game Just Joined And Little Weak In Englist and Little Shy :ahh:
Am Looking For a Mentor That Would Help me in Graduade And in Other Things Too. :rolleyes:
If U Wanna Be My Mentor Please Add Me To Your Friend List Then Send the Request. :)
My Name In The Game Is :Cutie Kitty Katty :girl:

Mentor Required for Newcomer - Also she is looking for a society.

Bump for newbie requiring a mentor, mine are close to or at capacity,

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
Viper

Mentor and society found, thanks all :)

pity, was about to offer my help and Soc invite. Good luck and meow~

check my signature.

sorry to thread pirate, but...

Spawn - I am going to look you up later and see if you have any disciple spots open - Test Jqkill Muffin is my ingame name. so far a week and a half into this game, really need some guidance.

thanks, and catch ya later!

Kitty I thought you found one already ^^;

Rising Potentials is an old an established Soc who offer their disciples a place in the Society, which most other mentors don't.

Its basically a mentoring society, helping you to get the most out of your ped by playing economically, not like many of the players on this forum =P Feel free to send me a message on here and we can arrange to meet up if you are interested. Many European players if that helps (although all use English).

Kitty I thought you found one already ^^.

Hiya Lardinho, yes she was in one earlier, however it did not work out, her english is not the best,
But if you are patient with her, she is a lovely lady, just needing a bit of guidance and understanding.

Hi Kitty, what is your native language ? Maybe it is a good idea to look for a soc with people who speak the same language as you do.

And Jennson scooped her away.. Well I got me a californian disciple :) In either case.. Go with Jennson. He's an ace mentor.. and I hear he's in a nice society as well.. ( with really cool people)

I would be happy to mentor you, i send you a pm.

Status
Back