Help: Need advice

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
Me and my imaginary Girlfriend want to do a 15.000ped run on full condition, we have not been online for some months, I much more than her and we got no idea about what mark up are on ores and enmatters.

What would you suggest that is tt to click if not close enough and we would want between 1000 to 3000clicks. something that globals on every success.

She used to do some tailoring and attachments on full condition before and highest hof was around 10.000ped.

Will consider doing less clicks depending on the mark up and easy access to the materials.

Question be then.

What bp is high tt to click with easy access to materials.

High level explosives ?

Explosive IV
20ped per click, 100% markup (you get nanocubes from the TT)

Explosive III (if you want to do a lot more clicks)
2ped per click, 100% markup (you get nanocubes from the TT)

Of mined resources, durulium is unusually low, around 105%. The blueprint most affected by this is probably Mar-Lighter Davidov.

Doesn't beat explosives, of course.

I remember doing dino shoes a lot and they cost around 20ped click if I am not wrong and highest regular hof used to be around 3000ped.
We really want to gamble here and beat our highscore of around 10k ped.

I remember doing dino shoes a lot and they cost around 20ped click if I am not wrong and highest regular hof used to be around 3000ped.
We really want to gamble here and beat our highscore of around 10k ped.
Dino was nerfed. It would be hard to beat 10k on them now. Maybe on condition, but if all you want is a big hit, I would have to agree with the explosives.

I've got a bunch of BPs that require 20,000 Alien Biogenic Juice to craft that I would be willing to part with. That'll help you burn through all that PED.

As previous stated.

Explosive BP IV.

20 ped per click, all tt cost.

Is there anyway to check what the highest hof been on those IV explosives? tracker etc.

Is there anyway to check what the highest hof been on those IV explosives? tracker etc.

eZrv8YE.png

XtaCRP9.png

Das Tracker für explosive Projektile

Have a nice suicide.

Back