Need help EU running on minimal sytem

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
Hello all I have a possible insane question and would like some community suggestions.

As I understand it EU is based on the Crysis engine. I have seen on youtube videos of people running crysis with minimal settings on systems based on AMD-350.

I realize this is not a chip for this kind of thing but I was thinking it should run EU since it can run crysis.

It would be great even if I could run it on low setting just to peak a auctions or craft.

Has anyone have any ideas of how to make EU run on the hp dm1/ hp dm1z mini computer systems running Window 7. I have installed and updated the latest EU version. The client loader works fine but after I launch into EU I get a black screen with only EU system cursor for few second then I CTD. Have tried windowed mode. fulll screen mode, safe mode, with sounds and audio stream off.

Am I running into problems with the Win 7 installation trying to run EU or is it the limitation of my AMD-350 system? I am running EU as admin for both the clientloader and EU exe.

hardware
hp pavilion dm1 3025 with AMD E-350
8 gb memory
Windows 7 Home Premium (no sp 1 but updated otherwise )
240gb ssd drive with 140 gb free

Thanks for any suggestions

I'm no PC wizz but yours seems capable.. sure you don't have a driver clash?.. do you uninstall drivers (graphics) before installing new ones?

My PC is 6 years old, 2 gig ram, not windows 7, runs EU great at low settings (unless in highly populated small area)

I responded to the thread coz i'm really really bored and it's been way over an hour without any other responses :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the graphics card is a Radeon HD 6130M.
Probably a problem with lacking shader support.

You could of course override the shaders by using some software, which I can't remember the name of.

It's just my 5 minute hypothesis though.

Back