Help: Need help on some RT missions!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Ive started doing the 46 missions on RT. There are a few I cant figure out on my own so need some help from other ppl that have done them.

Yes, I have read the posts on this forum and ND forum. They dont give any info.

Bones - Trail Of Blood
Explore and Kill 10 Werewolfs - Requires that Bones and Caseys missions are completed
(135553, 83828) Acquired at the end of the east bridge of Tangerine.
I understand many others have gotten it there, but I cant. Any suggestions.

--

DJ Global - Shakedown
Activated by Cell Phone in City of Dreams - (136059, 84797)
-That is the coords of DJ HOF, I have been there many times. Are there other missions I need to complete before this gets active?
I have also talked to DJ Global in the Club, but he dont say much.

DJ Global - Ace of Spades Search
Activated by Cell Phone at City of Dreams - (136315, 84706)
Are these missions the same? Just new and old version?

---

DJ Global -Motorhead Bomber Search
Activated - unknown
Anyone have info on this mission?

--

Tony - Mai Thai Madness - Surveying
Requires "Caseys Favor I - Oily Bones" - Talk to Tony - (134418, 83546)
I understand 134436, 83534, are the corret coords, since other claim to have activated it there, but I cant.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
bump for help!

Hi Kimmi

im looking for the caseys favor I cant find it

dj global is activated at the gaz station behind mobile mike

Hi Kimmi

im looking for the caseys favor I cant find it

dj global is activated at the gaz station behind mobile mike

"caseys favor I" I think I got it down in the club. Just enter it, and start running up.

"dj global" did now activate at the gaz station. Ive been running around there for a while, do you have any coords. I know in the past I have gotten missions there. But it was not "dj global".

here the coord

dj global shakedown 136381, 84713

I tink my caseys favor is bugged i have try everywere in club :(

do you have exact coord?

the shakedown one was bugged for me , no matter how many times i collected the records it kept repeating and not completing

Whils some missions might be triggered at fixed points, some missions have been triggered at different points for different people, so I conclude that there are many trigger points, and there is some sort of random chance of any mission being triggered there.
So you have to repeat running through the trigger points until a mission appears, which is tedious. I did eventually get one mission mission, but I couldn't get others, which also implies there are still bugs in the chain.

Missions are so bugged I`m waiting for an update concerning them before I do anything else. Either they won`t complete, won`t start or whatever and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. That and ones that gave attributes no longer do and who knows if they will fix them the right way so they are able to give attributes again. I`m not taking any chances.

Any senior RT players here, that can help me ?

A bit off topic: It was fun to help with fouls:) Just ask me, if you need more help.

Wish I could help but all the missions that I've had on RT by cellphone have been completely random, some repeating themselves several times in different locations. Hope you can find someone who actually has a clue about them, cause I've been having the same issues.

On a side note, I saw you comment on the wave events on NI, if you haven't done the RT ones yet they are decent, and one requires over 1k ped ammo to do it solo. Fun stuff though ;)

Bones - Trail Of Blood
Explore and Kill 10 Werewolfs - Requires that Bones and Caseys missions are completed
(135553, 83828) Acquired at the end of the east bridge of Tangerine.
I understand many others have gotten it there, but I cant. Any suggestions.

I got this at the far end of the west bridge, not the east one. I have still never gotten MaiTai madness, I keep getting ace of spades search every time I leave CoD and go up the hill to the S, I'd suggest doing it just to see if it helps unlock more. Bomber search isn't a real mission afaik, it's just ace of spades is completed with the bomber album not ace of spades.

I got this at the far end of the west bridge, not the east one. I have still never gotten MaiTai madness, I keep getting ace of spades search every time I leave CoD and go up the hill to the S, I'd suggest doing it just to see if it helps unlock more. Bomber search isn't a real mission afaik, it's just ace of spades is completed with the bomber album not ace of spades.

Thanks for input, but I have crossed all 3 bridges many time... and nothing. I have also gone up and down that hill a dusin times. :(

just a bump, if anyone have info

Back