Need Mentor for mature player

Deaak

Katarena Kat Draak
I am looking for a mentor. I am mature player looking to learn this game. I have small investment but have already sweated my first 1k. I am not sure yet if I will mine mostly or hunt mostly. I am sure I will hunt at least part-time. My online time varies based on job, and I am in US, central time zone. Thank you ahead of time.

I am looking for a mentor. I am mature player looking to learn this game. I have small investment but have already sweated my first 1k. I am not sure yet if I will mine mostly or hunt mostly. I am sure I will hunt at least part-time. My online time varies based on job, and I am in US, central time zone. Thank you ahead of time.

If by mature you mean older player join the club. 59 and have been in game for 7 yrs now.

Look me up in game or PM me here. Alaska Time Zone so -3 hrs from you.

Always willing to help out a new person. I'm in Arizona, feel free to get a hold of me in game or on forum. Be more then happy to share some things that will make your stay here more enjoyable.

Hotei

Hello,

I am also central time zone U.S. and have no probs showing you the ropes. I also have a wormhole chip to help you get to some hard to reach spots if necessary.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Back