Need Update Files

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
Ok after searching the Forums, I have read about 10K Threads on the Updating Problems. Well here is my problem. I just re-installed EU, I am now currently Running ( Running CurrentVersion=10.3.0.35944 ).

Does anyone have the next Patch uploaded to a website or something so I can manually download the patch without EU and the Client Loader. My buddy was able to upload the Patch 10.3.0.35944 and I was able to download it in minutes. Im am deployed in Iraq and my Internet Sucks. Through the Client Loader it will take me like a week, with all the interuptions and crap. I was having issues before updating so that is why I re-installed EU. When I run the Client it tells me it wants to Download 10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270. I am assuming that it the Patch I need? So can someone or if someone already did, please send me a link to where I can download that patch non-EU. Thanks for the help.

Sorry if there is a Thread already asking this. Ive searched through 1Ks of pages and my internet is just to slow to read them all.

Hi.

I was in my second day uploading last patch, because i press "yes" at "client loader question".

I try press "no" and finish download in about 2 hours with 6 Mb DSL connection.

Good luck, mate.

Update

Ok this is now the file I guess I need. Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270. It is taking me forever, anywhere from 1-50 kb/s is my downloading speed and that is without interuptions and having to Re-Try download. If someone can help me with this file it would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if needed. Thanx again.

Ok this is now the file I guess I need. Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270. It is taking me forever, anywhere from 1-50 kb/s is my downloading speed and that is without interuptions and having to Re-Try download. If someone can help me with this file it would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if needed. Thanx again.
I have tried to get the file since it came with no luck... It just stops after a while telling me an error ocurred. Tried both DNA and CL but torrent won´t even start... Getting fed up and i don´t want to reinstall and then get the same shit again. :mad:

Back