Neomex

Its about 1800 ped ammo/decay to reach the breeder boss..and to my understanding you have to do it again if you reset the instance?

Its about 1800 ped ammo/decay to reach the breeder boss..and to my understanding you have to do it again if you reset the instance?

Correct.

If you leave you must start from Weak again and hand in each gland up to the desired level.

for example if you kill the Majestic Elite and leave the instance and return you cannot hand that gland in directly but would have to grind all the way back to majestic before then handing in the majestic elite gland.

Since leaving the instance means you spend many many more glands than if you hunted from the start most people will have to just grind from weak up to the end in one sitting which can take >10hrs

Iron mission

Is there any ironmission for these Neomex?

I have done the misson for MF blueprint but cant find any more info about regular mission. :confused:

//Sharky

Correct.

If you leave you must start from Weak again and hand in each gland up to the desired level.

for example if you kill the Majestic Elite and leave the instance and return you cannot hand that gland in directly but would have to grind all the way back to majestic before then handing in the majestic elite gland.

Since leaving the instance means you spend many many more glands than if you hunted from the start most people will have to just grind from weak up to the end in one sitting which can take >10hrs

Thanks for the confirmation and additional info.. the only known reward from doing this is the L MF amp BP's right?

So it appears the counter of mobs to kill per boss is 300 (tested on Watcher, Soldier and Strong).

That gives the follow approx ped costs discounting regen and assuming 3.00dpp.

Watcher - 640ped
Soldier - 1180ped
Strong - 1600ped
Ravager - 2020ped
Devastator - 2600ped
Hunter - 3000ped

Chaser - 3600ped
Majestic - 4200ped
Queen - 5800ped

So to burn right through to the final boss it costs at a minimum 24,500ped cycled. This increases significantly if you cannot complete the entire instance before getting booted as you are required to do multiple stages separately to stock up on glands to skip levels on the final push.

I'm really enjoying this new mob. So I created a video tutorial to progress in the cave..and what to do with your slimes etc

Added the mission chain to the post, if you're working on the challenge and would like to help, feel free to share the number of kill points you receive for the different maturities along with the rewards given by the different stages.
:thumbup:

A little information:

Broodling are L5 now, Stamina 20, hp 200. The remaining stats unchanged.
Weak are L7 now. The remaining stats unchanged.
L8 Broodling Elite (new matutity) - stats on the screen below.

Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex II (1200 kp).
Reward: BLP Weaponry Technology (0.75) / Laser Weaponry Technology (0.75) / Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology (0.49)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex III (1800 kp).
Reward: Aim (1.33) / Alertness (0.73) / Plasma Weaponry Technology (0.73)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex VI (4800 kp).
Reward: Combat Reflexes (3) / Courage (1.96) / Power Fist (3)

Iron Challenge Points:
Broodling - 3,
Broodling Elite - 6,
Weak - 6,
Strong - 22.

neomex_broodling_elite_l8.jpg

Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex IV (2400 kp).
Reward: Anatomy 1,50, Athletics 0,98 or Bioregenesis 0,49

Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex V (3600 kp).
Reward: dodge/evade/diagnosis: 0,73 ped

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, you guys should be able to find the info for Stage IV in your Mission Log under "Completed" if you get a chance :)

The Missing Scientist missions guide you, eventually, to the cave, but am I right thinking that you can get into the cave without having to do the missions?

I've heard you can go straight in, you just dont get the blueprint as a reward unless you follow the mission chain to completion.

OK - the Norian is thinking about going in to the Neomex cave - once and for all, do I have to complete the mission before I am allowed entry or can I just go straight in and start pwning??

ravager are 29 point each
devastator 37

Last edited:
neomex chaser 52 points

OK - the Norian is thinking about going in to the Neomex cave - once and for all, do I have to complete the mission before I am allowed entry or can I just go straight in and start pwning??

I think you can just go in, but you wont get the blueprint unless you do the mission chain.

I think you can just go in, but you wont get the blueprint unless you do the mission chain.

Thanks for the reply.
Have you confirmed?
Trying soon so I’ll let y’all know :)

Weak Elite - 12 points
Watcher - 9 points

Hunting Challenge: Iron Neomex VII (6000 kp).
Reward: Handgun 3.75 ped / Rifle 3.75 ped / Clubs 2.45 ped

I don't the time to add stuff on the wiki page but a few items I've had that are not the loot list are:

CalyTrek CR Soul MK.II E.L.M Edition (L) - Rare

Omegaton Igni L1010 - Rare

Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful (L)

Also since the last patch, Muscle oil is now uncommon (small amounts in broodlings) the rest up Devastator give Eye and kidney very often.

anyone else having problems using pheremone gland to upgrade the weak maturity. i open stone menu and its blank, and wont let me add the gland

anyone else having problems using pheremone gland to upgrade the weak maturity. i open stone menu and its blank, and wont let me add the gland

Someone else mentioned this in another thread, Neomex cave seems to be having some issues at the moment unfortunately. :(

Yep , cant upgrade maturity..

No text when clicking the nexus stone.. and it wont accept any items.

Stats of damage type for at least Hunter Elite upwards are wrong in wiki. I used perseus L and acid plates and the plates weren´t decaying. I attached Stab plates and worked perfectly upwards Empress defecting most of the attacks.

Back