Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amp 4, Ascension (M) Set +5750

ocpanda

Guardian
Society
Natural Born Killers
Overcooked OC Panda
Ascension (M) Full Set - (T0.99) +5750 OBO

image.png

Below, I will start to add some of my old items that I've kept for years, trying to rebuild PED to support my armor fund :D

NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 4 +2800 OBO

image.png

Past Items for price history ->

Item NameSOLD PriceDate Sold
EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified (Tier 1.99)+530005/22/2023
Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Edition (Tier 7.91)+925005/18/2023
EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted (Tier 8.12)+5999.99 (Caly Auction)05/01/2023
Omegaton A104 Amplifier+25003/24/2023
Aakas Fire Dagger - (Tier 1.99)+30001/30/2023
Songkra Corrosive Dagger (Tier 1.78)+80001/25/2023

UPDATE: I've sold all except the Ascension set that I was left with, and am now listing some of the items I've held for a long time in hopes of getting another set of PotE or other mid-range armor.

After the unfortunate event of losing most of my nice gear to a friend whom I had loaned it to with little collateral, I'm left with these items which I have no need for, other than trying to re-group and sell some of it so I can afford a new weapon. Feel free to contact me here or in-game.

Last edited:
Sad to hear man hope you have better fortunes going forward and this does not discourage you

Sad to hear man hope you have better fortunes going forward and this does not discourage you
We live and learn, and I learned a lot on this one :D Not quite ready to play actively again but I'll get there!

Price lowered on armor set, feel free to make me an offer as well!

you should name and shame.
shame Who.
Good luck on sale.
The Armor is tempting.
Are there any items you are interested in?

shame Who.
Good luck on sale.
The Armor is tempting.
The guy who took his items

The guy who took his items
The answer is in his reply :D It's against the forum rules to name and shame, but I have posted about it on Discord awhile back if you care to look it up.

shame Who.
Good luck on sale.
The Armor is tempting.
I managed to sell and swap around enough to pick up a weapon, but at this point I'm looking to put together ped for armor and plates again. But, I'm open to any and all trades if its something that I can eventually sell to get me where I want to be.

Added t8 EP-41, Adjusted and a couple amps, lowered price of Ascension set!

New stuff added!

Bump.. Bump Bump.. Bump it up!

Back