Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier IV (UL)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hey all,

I'm selling the freshly looted NeoPsion Kinetic Amp IV freshly looted from Eomon.

tt: 30.00 PED
Efficiency: 68.0%
Ammo burn: 253
Damage Impact: 12.0
Durability: Excellent

I haven't tested actual decay yet but the Efficiency should give a good indication of that.

SB: tt+1k
BO: tt+12k
Current: tt + 2.5k (black caesar)

I reserve the right to sell this to any offer I see to be high enough. It is the only one at the moment; I don't guess there will be a ton as it was from an Eomon Stalker after over 150 globals worth of hunting.

Auction ends Saturday July 15th at 20:00 UTC. An extension of 30 minutes after the last bid is received will be given. Bids via PM will be posted, no anonymous allowed.

Thanks and Happy HoFFing!

Last edited:
+1.6k here

Unless this amp gets better eco rating, this would only bump my MF eco by 2-3% :(.

Its added dmg is low to have any meaningful effect on higher end chips, which would probably be waiting for an amp with 25-35 extra added dmg (amp lvl VII - X).

I don't see this going past +2k, unless people just really want to be the first to have it.

Last edited:
+2.1k received from Bjorn (Few Scars) via pm

i wonder why anyone would pay more than tt+ 500 for it... there are just the TEN chips that are useful to use it with,... the rest is still too bad ecowise. and its less eco than the omegaton laser amps. only advantage is the number of uses.

Even on Corrosive V TEN, which has a 64.2 eco, I'm guessing this would bump it to around 66%, because it's less than a third of the total amped dmg. I'm not sure in terms of extra loot what exactly 2-3% more eco actually translates to. My guess is... not that much.

Given that corrosive v ten has about 32 dps, or 35 with ares.
This amp would take it to 45.8 dps or 49.5 dps

How much time would it take at 50 dps, to get the 2.4k investment (in case ma drops its value), by gaining an extra 7% (maximum efficiency difference) * 3% (maximum effect this amp has to efficiency) = 0.21% more loot.

Sure, you get 50 dps instead of 35, but there are cheaper alternatives to get there...

Sure, this amp is unique for now....
Pirate-King Jay
+2.401 ped
Feels like I dodged a bullet. Gl to whomever gets it.

Clean thread would be nice. I don't need a discussion of the value here. For argument's sake, the amp is amazing on an arson chip TEN edition since it is unlimited.

Added BO........

Auction ends Saturday July 15th at 20:00 UTC. An extension of 30 minutes after the last bid is received will be given. Bids via PM will be posted, no anonymous allowed.

Bump it up......

Bump it up, last day of Auction.

2 hours 20 minutes until auction finishes.

SOLD to Black Caesar. Contact me when ready to pay please.

I might be interested in the level XI one.

Back