Price Check NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Augmented/Perfected

Yazuki

Old Alpha
Society
Endgame
Yasuki Yuki Kairi
How much do these go for?

The value of the aug/perf implants is mainly for limited resto and arson chips. Also tiering and using high TIR L MF chips. High level limited TWEN chips are predicted to drop so that should also be added when valuing these implants at the moment since 30-40% deterioration really lengthens the usage of these MF chips which should have decent markup.

My guess is that augmented goes for around 6-8k these days if anyone is selling one. Although im my opinion 6-8k is undervalued for its usage since you will save a lot of markup costs long term for L MF chips, especially resto and arsonistic.

The value for perfected is hard to even guess. If I am right there has only been like 3-4 looted and there is not much trade history on forum and none at auction at all. That in itself hints what the owners are highly valuing his/hers perfected implant.

The value of the aug/perf implants is mainly for limited resto and arson chips. Also tiering and using high TIR L MF chips. High level limited TWEN chips are predicted to drop so that should also be added when valuing these implants at the moment since 30-40% deterioration really lengthens the usage of these MF chips which should have decent markup.

My guess is that augmented goes for around 6-8k these days if anyone is selling one. Although im my opinion 6-8k is undervalued for its usage since you will save a lot of markup costs long term for L MF chips, especially resto and arsonistic.

The value for perfected is hard to even guess. If I am right there has only been like 3-4 looted and there is not much trade history on forum and none at auction at all. That in itself hints what the owners are highly valuing his/hers perfected implant.
there will be no TWEN limited items dropping, that would be absurd. there are 3 perfected and 20 augmented dropped so far according to EL

I never really studied this, or understood it, I was thinking the improved, etc. were desirable from a lower total cost of operation perspective, but I assumed it was lower decay on the implant, but am I to understand that the main benefit is the lower amount of decay on chips used? Specifically as you said in this case, lower decay of Limited chips? Wouldn't it also apply to unlimited chips? tia

I never really studied this, or understood it, I was thinking the improved, etc. were desirable from a lower total cost of operation perspective, but I assumed it was lower decay on the implant, but am I to understand that the main benefit is the lower amount of decay on chips used? Specifically as you said in this case, lower decay of Limited chips? Wouldn't it also apply to unlimited chips? tia
They basically function the same as the extenders such as the p20 etc do for guns, but for mindforce chips.

According to the data leak. There is 15 perfect L for pyro/cryo/kinetic chips
theese kind of data leaks are just not ok. if MA will drop those they for sure have a problem, big problem with their employees. and again dropping L twen stuff is lame thinking. why would you mark your 20th aniversary with L stuff?

a 100 ped 70 series implant accepts all the attack chips excluded the Mayhem series 15
a series 100 accepts also resto 20 that is highest regen chip (L)

the rest is to decay less the limited chips and IMHO is not worth due to the 270% of resto 20 cost that is equivalent to mod resto

theese kind of data leaks are just not ok. if MA will drop those they for sure have a problem, big problem with their employees. and again dropping L twen stuff is lame thinking. why would you mark your 20th aniversary with L stuff?

Man your thinking is all wrong..

L stuff should have better stats than UL. Think about it.

just because you think ones thinking is wrong doesnt mean you are right. why would you have at you disclosure L stuff better than UL ones, when the UL ones cost exorbiting prices? L stuff is meant just for transgression to a higher lvl because you are poor and cant afford the UL stuff. mid lvl players were always in a big dissadvantage just because all UL weapons were lvl 100 until twen (with few exceptions). not everybody is a bot and has 10 hours a day to play, some have real lives, and when they wanna play dont want to use cheap ass L stuff just because something else aint available.

I was offered 10k for my augmented when it dropped, a year ago, I turned it down (I was also offered in the range of 5-8k). Since then three more have dropped. One was posted for sale with a 7k BO but the seller cancelled the sale and decided to keep the item(allegedly).

In short, I have no idea what "market value" is. I just know that I am saving a small fortune on the resto chip MU over time, and therefor I am not disappointed in my decision not to sell at 10k.

As for the Perfected, I think with the low availability one would probably have to pay a lot.

EDIT: Also, these are items that are easy to hold on to. Keeping them has no significant impact on your bankroll, and it saves a little bit of PED constantly. I think that is part of the reason why they seem decently hard to acquire.

Last edited:
I'd rather have a shit ton of L stuff drop for more MU during this dog shit event than Only UL items. Why can't both drop???

just because you think ones thinking is wrong doesnt mean you are right. why would you have at you disclosure L stuff better than UL ones, when the UL ones cost exorbiting prices? L stuff is meant just for transgression to a higher lvl because you are poor and cant afford the UL stuff. mid lvl players were always in a big dissadvantage just because all UL weapons were lvl 100 until twen (with few exceptions). not everybody is a bot and has 10 hours a day to play, some have real lives, and when they wanna play dont want to use cheap ass L stuff just because something else aint available.
Better L would allow players with less time to play bigger and not lose out their ass.

Better L would allow those who invest in UL some more market up. Making UL weapons more appealing

Perhaps the biggest point is just more fun! Like when XT were in game

They would also make mining and crafting important again.

Last edited:

which is the case with that RDI labs pistol .. only sad part is they cost 250% MU :D

which is the case with that RDI labs pistol .. only sad part is they cost 250% MU :D
they dont "cost" 250%... it is a consensus.. if ppl learn math........MAYBE the consensus will change :)

Last edited:
I'd rather have a shit ton of L stuff drop for more MU during this dog shit event than Only UL items. Why can't both drop???
because thats the meaning of a UL weapon and its MU. if there would be mod nano's L @130% lots would use it, same with L bc 80 augmented, and lp/bp 70 perfected and the list can go on. You want to get fun and not loosing your cvv while depositing, pay and have fun. after you had your fun, sell it and be even.

because thats the meaning of a UL weapon and its MU. if there would be mod nano's L @130% lots would use it, same with L bc 80 augmented, and lp/bp 70 perfected and the list can go on. You want to get fun and not loosing your cvv while depositing, pay and have fun. after you had your fun, sell it and be even.
I hard disagree. Others have already pointed out why.

Got a mod version to sell for +4.5k, if that helps

Back