Nerfed: my skill gains while coloring

MG Mighty

Stalker
Society
Miners' Guild
I've tried every color that I usually used and I'm sure that the skill gains that I've used to have were much higher than what I've been geting so far. I've tried most of the different possibilities that I could use and I see no change for the better, in some particular tests the evidences are more than obvious that there was indeed a very big change in this area.

I hope that this is a minor glitch that will soon be corrected.

I'm currently only level 5 but I was plainning to chip up to level 15 to unlock a skill (I already bought the skill chips, I was just waiting to get to the level at which chiping would take me to the desired level, since I believe that skilling after that would cost more in terms of skill gains than the option that I believe it is better for me, that is, skilling until the skill gains become to low and the chips that I already had would take me to the desired level, currently by my extimations it would only had taken me to level 14).

Is it just me or did anybody else notice this ?

curios to hear more .. cant log in so I cant say anything about new VU :mad:

Ok
After further testing it seems that the nerf wasn't been so horrible as I was imagining. The skill gains are decreased by a little more than the minimum to become evident in some colors that I used to skill on, yesterday results might have been much worse maybe due to problems with connection to the servers, for example before I log off I wished to go to Argus but after 10 relogs I teleported into an empty plain and relog at a point of origin still a little from the previous teleport and also before that I was geting lots of messages saying that it couldn't be executed.
So I believe that the skill gains might been decreased, by how much I can't say, probably only ~10% (Last night I was geting a decrease by over 85%), people would only notice on colors that geting less 30% of skill messages which is doubtfull to happen unless they keep details records of what they do ingame.

same happening with me while coloring.I am getting 40-50% lesser skills now.hopes this is only a bug and not a change.coloring is already a hard profession

note that due to the new skills set, some of these may be affected. the skills aren't nerfed, they are just redirected (try skilling psyche, for instance =P)

Really sucks, as always MA slips in nerfs through the back door with no mention in content list... very nice xmas present. :mad:

Through the back door... aint that mean getting humped from behind ?

Back