Never Forget Hadeshim....

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Never Forget Hadesheim....

Theres such an eerie beauty about this place :)

*sorry just liked this pic from today* :ahh:
had1.jpg

Last edited:
I clicked on it when you just uploaded I think to see what it was about.

Nice capture of the scenery with the blurry/misty background and the clear avatar and killed drone infront!

As soon as we're able to travel to Akbal-Cimi those toasters are history.

Never forget Hadesheim!!!

:rocket:

Remember Hadesheim!

Terminus Roboticus!

I clicked on it when you just uploaded I think to see what it was about.

Nice capture of the scenery with the blurry/misty background and the clear avatar and killed drone infront!

Ty :ahh: I was trying to take a pic of the background, its was so pretty in the dark, but the drone got in the way. When it accidently died.. I took the pic and thought - hmm that works! :ahh:

Last edited:
As soon as we're able to travel to Akbal-Cimi those toasters are history.

Never forget Hadesheim!!!
:rocket:

:laugh::laugh:

I will be there by your side, Odysseus probes or no Odysseus probes...

Remember Hadesheim!

Terminus Roboticus!
We must never forget the great sacrifices... and that our efforts must continue :cool:

"On the world that once was a new Eden of mankind, the struggle goes on. It is the hope of every colonist on Calypso that Project Entropia succeeds and that their sacrifices have not been in vain."

Remember Hadesheim ! You just got me to look up my pictures from old Hadesheim ;)
We fought hard and to the blood - never forget :cool:
One day we will bring revenge and destruction towards Akbal-Cimi and make that planet look like our current Hadesheim :rocket::handgun::smash::boxer::sniper::pimp:

YAY PLOT LINE!!! :yay:

That indeed made me remember the old Hadesheim.

I liked to meet people on that tiny islet with its TP and the bridges going out to the Hadesheim city.

We would walk near the water and sit down and have a chat while the lake glistens peacefully in the sunshine and Lebanner would work with determination through the waiting line of resource sellers in the background.

And when it all went down and the orbs preceded the attacks of the bots on Hadesheim, this islet was one of the last standing grounds for me.
That was good times - the amounts of robots I forcefully disabled permanently there must have been in the hundreds and it was not near enough.
We were so many colonists there, friends as well as enemies, side by side against the robot menace.

Yes - Remember Hadesheim!

For those that weren't around, here are some images of our beloved Capital during the pre-Typhon era:

Remember Hadesheim!

For those that weren't around, here are some images of our beloved Capital during the pre-Typhon era:

Remember Hadesheim!

Maybe MA got rid of Hadeshiem since the knew they could never make the game really live up to what Hadesheim made it look it would be... Why are there no cars in game at the present moment that we can actually drive that look like this?!?
SCREENSHOT_20090814205245496.JPG

ahhh...first robot invasion. That was so unusual and intereting that i remeber even pedless newbs from camp swamp do their best to shoot even few pecs at those robots. Everybody was concerned...now robot invasions seems like repeatable events, so we used to them more or less and care more or less.

Icon for robot war veteran and no icon for latest robot wars was nice idea to express its uniqueness.

Without Hadesheim Calypso is not same anymore...even it was damn empty :D

Even it was ghost city, still it was nice to walk around.. I want hadesheim back :(

Maybe MA got rid of Hadeshiem since the knew they could never make the game really live up to what Hadesheim made it look it would be...

Really? Wow... that was kinda unnecessarily jaded :scratch2:

I really miss Hadesheim. It was such a beautiful town. It just reeked of civilization and progress, despite its vacancy and eery gloominess. I always thought it was kind of a paradox in that sense. Its destruction came as such a shock to me, but even that, in hindsight, just added to its legacy and allure. I will be very happy to some day march in salamander under the colonial banner, all the way to Akbul-Cimi, just to restore its former glory.

Thanks to all that have posted video/pics of the old Hadesheim. I left before it fell and came back after the fuss had died down. I couldn't really remember what it was like but thanks to this thread I can finally remember :)

Wasn't it Hadesheim where you could find a skeleton in an OJ suit holding a sign with something like "will dance for peds"? I think I remember passing it when I hunted argos in the fjordland-esque landscape nearby. Aah the memories. I love nostalgia....especially old nostalgia.

Now I just need to refresh my memory of some of the other places that disappeared from Eudoria. Can't remember any off the top of my head but I've got a feeling we're missing one or two.

I miss the old city too, it is a shame that as talented and great the clever minds are at MA it is clear that form the layouts and infrastructure they supply in game that they need a little guidance when it comes to developing complex cybernetic systems.

Every city and town that has ever been made has been a ghost town with the exception of two - Port Atlantis and Twin Peaks of course that may actually be the plan.

Anyway, it’s a really cool picture Alaina and I really love the outfit ;)

Back